ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a good attorny in NE?
Holladay 10:51 AM 09-26-2020
This post got to political
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:11 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
the yeast from the pizza can **** up breath dealies
I gave you a plus for dealies, I give you a big BULLSHIT for your comment
[Reply]
Holladay 08:16 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by :
Lots of people have gone through the same thing man, plenty of people make the same mistake. All you can do is learn from it and move on like everything else. It's a process, eventually it will be behind you. Don't get too down on yourself.
Thanks.

I was not here for sympathy just advice. Was I wrong, YUP. Can I give excuses, YUP. They don't fly in my book.

A bad situation made by me. Agreed. And AGAIN, we don't have Uber nor ANY taxi's.

I was only looking for some sound legal representation.

My bad for "venting", not, on CP. I should have known better.

Peace, Out.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:16 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
In Nebraska a refusal = automatic loss of driving privilege.

Unless the law changed since my jury duty.
FIFU
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:34 PM 09-26-2020
Look: You are up on a state charge, You need to make your first job to find good council. My attorney is also a judge, they wipe each others hands. find someone who walks on water... and you will be OK

Go to the court clerk and ask for assistance finding a attorney for an upcoming appearance before the court. Don't laugh, I do this on every state or local ticket i get. I get lotsof 25+MPH over tickets.

I met my judge friend/ex atty (Now A Circuit Court Judge) this way...

They almost always steered me towards an area part time prosecutor or part time judge. So my advice is: find a local judge or prosecutor for an atty. They are your best bet for a plea bargain or diversion program.

Stop your ****ing whining.. If you got caught last night you have done it many times before, you just need to admit it to yourself.

Be glad there wasn't half a fattie under the seat. (or they didn't put one there.)
[Reply]
Holladay 08:55 PM 09-26-2020
Thanks, I will look into it.

Not whining, just seeking thoughts.

My area of the country has a population of nill. Maybe that is a good thing or not.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:09 PM 09-26-2020
Jungle Law
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:43 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I gave you a plus for dealies, I give you a big BULLSHIT for your comment
yeast can fuck up the breath dealie from starting your car my bad. I knew a person that this was going to be the 5th dui or something and if he failed the interlock he was going to jail for a long time
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:45 PM 09-26-2020
Because it relies on the fermentation process to make dough rise, yeast produces a tiny amount of alcohol. In your stomach it won't matter, but if you have a tiny bit of pizza dough, bread, cinnamon roll, or other bread-like food in your mouth, the alcohol could trip the sensor in an ignition interlock.Nov 4, 2014
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:15 AM 09-27-2020
Yes I learned something,
People who get DUI, should eat their donuts or cinn. rolls when they do not need to drive their car within 3 minutes.

Repeatably attempting to start a car and failing the IID perimeters could send location, operator's photos and alcohol readings to the courts. I guess that non stop eating of donuts may send readings that there is a trace of alcohol over a period of time. I am sure that after waiting 3 minutes and passing is not going to cause a probation revocation hearing.

I usually fact check anyone who has 5 dwi's as anything coming out of their mouth is bullshit in my opinion.

A manufacturer states that the positive reading from a sugary bread, mouthwash or tooth brushing can be alleviated by waiting for about 3 minutes or by rinsing the mouth with water.

I got calls from a friend who's car was IID equipped, he had drank so much the night before that he was locked out of his car and needed to get to work. About 3 times of that happening his PO gave him the option of rehab or taking his DL and the car. He was blowing .06-.08% and above not .025% the zero the next try.

Making note of the fact that if a system is set at .025% that eating bread such as cinn. rolls or donuts (sugar and bread) immediately before or during the testing procedure could cause a Modern IID to register above .025. A manufacturer stated that drinking water or rising debris from your mouth would alleviate such an instance from happening since what is happening is that the lung sample is being contaminated by the bread in the mouth
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:28 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Because it relies on the fermentation process to make dough rise, yeast produces a tiny amount of alcohol. In your stomach it won't matter, but if you have a tiny bit of pizza dough, bread, cinnamon roll, or other bread-like food in your mouth, the alcohol could trip the sensor in an ignition interlock.Nov 4, 2014
And?
[Reply]
D.A.P. 02:31 AM 09-27-2020
You’re fucked
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 05:03 AM 09-27-2020
Surprised it's taken this long...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:20 AM 09-27-2020
Get an attorney. It will mitigate the lasting effects of the DUI. Especially if this is your first offense.

And learn from it. It seems like you have/are.
[Reply]
candyman 08:37 AM 09-27-2020
You may feel like you had a bad night but it's obvious you're white, otherwise you wouldn't be alive to come here and post this
[Reply]
hometeam 08:47 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
You may feel like you had a bad night but it's obvious you're white, otherwise you wouldn't be alive to come here and post this
I mean OP is a dipshit, but it looks like you wanted in on that action too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up