ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs podcasts
Dunerdr 01:24 PM 08-21-2019
I've seen several small podcast discussions in different threads, mostly bitching about how they arent as smart as the CP brains, so i figured we could all bitch in one place about them.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:22 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
does anyone else feel like sometimes when seth is on the loc podcast they just low key hate him?
I think the 2 main dudes act like they are cool as shit and talk to Seth like he's a fuckin dork.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:33 PM 08-22-2019
I listened to locked on Chiefs for a while, but it's mediocre at best and when you add the commercial breaks every 3 minutes it was just too much to bear.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:34 PM 08-22-2019
does anyone else feel like sometimes when seth is on the loc podcast they just low key hate him?
At least Seth can complete a sentence without stumbling all over his words. That's probably why they hate him.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:36 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
At least Seth can complete a sentence without stumbling all over his words. That's probably why they hate him.
In fairness Ryan is probably drunk, anything he does not football related is about beer.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:18 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Someone start a CP podcast. Have different members on every week.
with your hosts DJLN and SNR, this weeks guest bob dole is gonna read off a few questions from direct message monday.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:48 AM 08-23-2019
Locked on went into their typical Robinson sucks mantra today....basically questioning if DAT is his replacement because he hasn't done anything. Went so far as to say "some will ask what has Byron Pringle done and I'll say just as much as Robinson has"
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:51 AM 08-23-2019
robinson hasnt showed up in the pre season, well guys he did show up a few times in the real season when we needed him. robinsons a lock write it down. and dat doesnt bring what robinson does as a boundary capable reciever.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:52 AM 08-23-2019
robinson hasnt showed up in the pre season, well guys he did show up a few times in the real season when we needed him. robinsons a lock write it down. and dat doesnt bring what robinson does as a boundary capable reciever.
Why do they have hardons for Pringle and Cody Thompson? There are guys like Cody Thompson in every single draft class.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:22 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why do they have hardons for Pringle and Cody Thompson? There are guys like Cody Thompson in every single draft class.
no idea, i did expect pringle to make the roster early just because he has some speed some size and is a good route runner. if alex smith were still heaving the ball back there and pringle does run routes as good as they say id say hes a lock. but the pringle front has been kind of non existent from what ive seen lately.

they have more questions about lovett (sp?) than actual stuff going on. idgaf about some injured didnt do shit hybrid tight end full back ex qb.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:25 AM 08-23-2019
Geoff Schwartz just started a new podcast. He takes things that "everyone knows" and explains why those are not actually true. I like his humor and the first one was pretty good. I am sure that like with most it will get better the more they do it and get things figured out.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:11 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Geoff Schwartz just started a new podcast. He takes things that "everyone knows" and explains why those are not actually true. I like his humor and the first one was pretty good. I am sure that like with most it will get better the more they do it and get things figured out.
whats it called i used to love geoff when i had a twitter account.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:48 PM 08-23-2019
Geoff Schwartz is smarter than you appears to be it listening to it now.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:52 PM 08-23-2019
Yeah, that was kind of ridiculous. If we were cutting guys based on the PIT game, we wouldn't have anyone left.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:06 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, that was kind of ridiculous. If we were cutting guys based on the PIT game, we wouldn't have anyone left.
They seem to get really really caught up in certain dudes for the good or bad.

But DeMarcus Robinson is far and away their most hated player on the team.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:18 PM 08-23-2019
Geoff Schwartz is smarter than you appears to be it listening to it now.
It's available through the Athletic and I look forward to trying it. I also hear that Nate Taylor and Seth Keysor are going to be having their own podcast throughout the season. It will be called 'Time's Ours' and available through The Athletic.

Should be good.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up