ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 301
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***
Mama Hip Rockets 08:06 AM 03-28-2019
Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:22 PM 03-31-2019
no hitter over! way to go alex!
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:23 PM 03-31-2019
shut out over!! way to go alex!!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:47 PM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

:-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:49 PM 03-31-2019
Ever since beating Oakland in the wild card game, Ned has been unleashed
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:24 PM 03-31-2019

I have no words to describe this week. All I can do is thank the countless number of people who have gotten me here. For years, I thought today would never be possible. But… https://t.co/stD0F1d7p1

— Kyle Zimmer (@kylezimmer11) April 1, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 PM 03-31-2019
Any updates on possible draft picks? I’m hoping there are two can’t miss prospects out there.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:18 PM 03-31-2019
Far and away my favorite moment of the weekend was the matchup between Burr and Hamilton. The guys on radio had some fun with that.

Good weekend any time you win a series, but the pitching's gonna screw us hard.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:26 PM 03-31-2019
Any chance we move Lovelady up quick? Him, Zimmer and Kennedy wouldn't be horrible IMO.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:42 PM 03-31-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Owings I understand, he’s a year removed from being a decent hitter and can play all over... Duda hasn’t been a league average player in along time, Andy O’Hearn has the same skill set. I’d rather have Frank the tank out there.
Last year his WAR was negative, the year before it was less than 1 and the year before that it was 1.5. There is no reason he should be on this team.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 05:38 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Any chance we move Lovelady up quick? Him, Zimmer and Kennedy wouldn't be horrible IMO.
A dream scenario for me is that by September Lovelady, Staumont, and Zimmer shore up the bullpen to close out games.

Granted, this would require Staumont to find the damn strikezone.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:48 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Any updates on possible draft picks? I’m hoping there are two can’t miss prospects out there.

Oregon State C Adley Rutschman has separated himself as the best prospect but there is question about whether a team will take him first overall because C play less and have higher injury risk than other position players. In addition to having elite upside defensively, Rutschman has been the top college hitter this year.

Cal 1B Andrew Vaughn has emerged as my personal favorite. He has been a consistent force in college, putting up career numbers that rival/exceed those of recent college superstar bats like Kris Bryant. He has the ability to hit for a high average, with good plate discipline and OBP skills, and plus power. He’s likely limited to 1B as a pro, which might cause the Royals to pass on him.

There are several elite high school prospects jockeying for position at the top, too. Bobby Witt Jr has fallen down rankings a bit due to questions about his hit tool but is still in the mix. CJ Abrams is another name I’ve seen connected to KC. He’s a speedy SS with developing power.

The Orioles have an all-new front office, so it’s hard to predict where they will go.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:27 AM 04-01-2019
A bit cold yesterday, but sunny and no wind. Nobody at the game yesterday. Royals have new promos for $5beer and cheaper concessions, the staff practically jumps at you to help answer questions.

Sad our fans abandoned the franchise. Gotta win a WS to draw
[Reply]
DeepSouth 06:32 AM 04-01-2019
The Royals have a spot on their 40 man roster which will likely go to Homer Bailey who is scheduled to start Wednesday's game. But, the Royals will have to move someone off the 25 man roster. I've narrowed it down to two; either Barlow or McCarthy could be optioned to Omaha. Any other possibilities?
[Reply]
Dunit35 06:48 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
A bit cold yesterday, but sunny and no wind. Nobody at the game yesterday. Royals have new promos for $5beer and cheaper concessions, the staff practically jumps at you to help answer questions.

I wish we lived closer. We’d go all the time. Win or lose, we love the ball park atmosphere. Especially, my kids. We’d probably have some sort of season package.
[Reply]
nychief 07:17 AM 04-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Don't think that is exactly fair. It's cold, early in the season and team is tanking on purpose.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 301
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up