ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 93
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:02 AM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
No, I am a man who respects women. If a man has to resort to attacking a woman's appearance then he is just as big of an asshole piece of shit as the man who strikes a woman.

Respecting women is being a decent human being. If you are a piece of shit, I understand why you hate men who treat women with respect.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Please point out where I attacked her based on appearance...

I was simply pointing out that the basis of your argument sounds like a guy who can't get laid and spits out feminist idioms in a laughable attempt to sound "woke" enough to get girls..

But hey, you do you bud, whatever works for you
[Reply]
007 05:08 AM 07-30-2019
No, I am a man who respects women. If a man has to resort to attacking a woman's appearance then he is just as big of an asshole piece of shit as the man who strikes a woman.

Respecting women is being a decent human being. If you are a piece of shit, I understand why you hate men who treat women with respect.

Respecting people is being a decent human being.

Stop labeling it with certain genders.

Still, that said, respect is earned.
[Reply]
penchief 05:29 AM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Respecting people is being a decent human being.

Stop labeling it with certain genders.

Still, that said, respect is earned.
True. But common courtesy and earned respect are not mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:32 AM 07-30-2019

i tell my wife to: kiss me bitch :-)

and i call her: my dirty little whore :-)

she loves it every time :-)

why? because it's done out of being in love and being a sarcastic prick :-)
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:03 PM 07-30-2019
Any watch Jone’s interview the other day. Brooke couldn’t get a question in, so she loudly gets one out and it’s a food question. Jone’s answered taking about house he stopped eating pork, unfortunately there wasn’t a camera on Brooke to see her facial reaction to that.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:08 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
Any watch Jone’s interview the other day. Brooke couldn’t get a question in, so she loudly gets one out and it’s a food question. Jone’s answered taking about house he stopped eating pork, unfortunately there wasn’t a camera on Brooke to see her facial reaction to that.
Mac N' Cheese want med cooking advice her satelite/Cable service must be down and is getting food channel withdrawal
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:34 PM 07-30-2019
i captured it

[Reply]
cabletech94 05:32 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i captured it

i hope you set it free bro......
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:22 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i captured it

Incedently, that's the same expression she makes when Golden Corral makes her leave.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:31 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Incedently, that's the same expression she makes when Golden Corral makes her leave.
Also her expression when she learned Tyreek's injury was not serious.

Fucking cunt.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:31 PM 07-30-2019
Thread title refers her to sucking ass, so who is the tough sob that would let her ?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 07-30-2019
It was a look of sadness both for her own diet and for her vagina as well.

Her big, living, pork curtained culo.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:43 PM 07-30-2019
At least she hasn't blocked me on twitter like this giant twat waffle right here did :

quarter flip

[Reply]
Mecca 06:23 AM 07-31-2019
Rosen literally talks mad shit and then blocks everyone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:27 AM 07-31-2019
this guy is a fucking dildo....he's a fatass...his pic on twitter is six years old

[Reply]
Page 54 of 93
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up