ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1532 of 2678
« First < 532103214321482152215281529153015311532 153315341535153615421582163220322532 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:39 PM 06-04-2019
Another dumbass.

We have more enemies.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-season#slide8

Also everyone should be trolling Mike Clay on twitter every day. He's our enemy too.

������*♂️�� pic.twitter.com/lQPvFO1Nat

— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) June 4, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:59 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Another dumbass.

We have more enemies.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-season#slide8

Also everyone should be trolling Mike Clay on twitter every day. He's our enemy too.

send it to Freezing Cold Takes on Twitter
[Reply]
Pablo 06:08 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm pregnant

I want to know what seat he was in so I can be sure to sit in the same one next time I'm at the zoo.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:49 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
send it to Feeezing Cold Takes on Twitter
He's been attacking the Chiefs for days now ever since he said to bet the under on 9 wins for the Chiefs and then twitter attacked him like a wounded gazelle and now he's butthurt in a way that makes Florio blush.
[Reply]
In58men 06:52 PM 06-04-2019
Just got a retweet from Travis Kelces girl.

Month = made
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:21 PM 06-04-2019
How long are hack writers going to keep using losing Kareem Hunt as a reason to bash Mahomes? He has been gone a while now dumb fucks.

And the ol' teams have film on Mahomes now spiel. Guess what idiots- Mahomes has film on himself and has been studying it all off-season. Do they not think he will correct any mistakes he made last year? Pathetic idiots.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:29 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He's been attacking the Chiefs for days now ever since he said to bet the under on 9 wins for the Chiefs and then twitter attacked him like a wounded gazelle and now he's butthurt in a way that makes Florio blush.
Spoiler!

Yep, saw it earlier too
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:24 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!

Yep, saw it earlier too
Well the guy did phrase his tweet like an idiot. He deserved to be blasted. Please don't speak for the Chiefs or Pat Mahomes if your command of The King's English is that poor.

Thanks in advance!
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:35 PM 06-04-2019
Wow Aaron Rodgers is REALLY poised to suck now! Just think about all that film that defensive coordinators have on him!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:21 PM 06-04-2019
A season's worth of film vs a season's worth of experience
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:42 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wow Aaron Rodgers is REALLY poised to suck now! Just think about all that film that defensive coordinators have on him!
That boy be lucky to complete ONE PASS this year!
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 11:42 PM 06-04-2019
Seasons worth of tape of the other teams defense as well.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:23 AM 06-05-2019
So what are teams going to learn on that tape?

Keep Mahomes in the pocket?

Don’t let him escape/elude pass rushers (he’s great, elite, at that)?

Pressure him (crushed the league with big-time throws under pressure)?

If he gets out of the pocket, stay with your guy downfield (like they don’t try already).

Some are acting like he’s Kaerpernick. He isn’t.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:00 AM 06-05-2019
Remember when this team couldn't produce quality WRs to save its life? Remember when Kevin fucking Curtis was signed the week before our 2010 playoff game? Remember when we got to the point where we just shrugged our shoulders and said, "I guess we're just a team that doesn't use WRs very much."

We will find Mahomes some better receivers, but from what I saw on Sunday, I have a feeling we're going to start churning out quality WRs the way Green Bay does. Without even thinking about it.

Got a 2nd round pick? He becomes Davante Adams or Jordy Nelson. Got a 3rd round pick? You just found a James Jones who will catch double digit TDs and get you 1000 yards if your starter goes down due to injury. Are all your dudes injured and you're scraping the bottom of the barrel? Even a shitty asshole like Marcus Kemp can probably get you a few catches here and there like Jeff Janis.

This team will not be overpaying for Jeremy Maclins for a long time. And that's VERY nice.
Bumping this from the moments after his first ever start in the week 17 Donk game.

I really can't wait to see Mahomes turn some of these depth guys into situational weapons. Demarcus Robinson is basically our #3 WR and more than likely our #2 for a portion of the year if Goodell has his way. There was a time when CP would freak the fuck out over something like that, but now I think we're actually kind of positive about Robinson being #3 depth.

Depending on how quickly Hardman develops, he'll probably be rounding out the WR depth chart at 4 and sharing those spots with the randos like Pringle and company. Yeah, the WRs have to have some talent, but I think we're on the verge of having our QB be a WR coach almost as much as our offensive coaching staff is one. Already he's leading the charge in these voluntary offseason practices, and you hear stuff all the time about Mahomes telling his guys how he likes them to finish their routes and how they just need to get used to the concept of never slowing down on deep throws.

But of course, just as I say something like, "We won't be overpaying for Jeremy Maclins again" we end up overpaying for Sammy Watkins like two months later. Whoops.
[Reply]
O.city 10:56 AM 06-05-2019
Bumping this from the moments after his first ever start in the week 17 Donk game.

I really can't wait to see Mahomes turn some of these depth guys into situational weapons. Demarcus Robinson is basically our #3 WR and more than likely our #2 for a portion of the year if Goodell has his way. There was a time when CP would freak the **** out over something like that, but now I think we're actually kind of positive about Robinson being #3 depth.

Depending on how quickly Hardman develops, he'll probably be rounding out the WR depth chart at 4 and sharing those spots with the randos like Pringle and company. Yeah, the WRs have to have some talent, but I think we're on the verge of having our QB be a WR coach almost as much as our offensive coaching staff is one. Already he's leading the charge in these voluntary offseason practices, and you hear stuff all the time about Mahomes telling his guys how he likes them to finish their routes and how they just need to get used to the concept of never slowing down on deep throws.

But of course, just as I say something like, "We won't be overpaying for Jeremy Maclins again" we end up overpaying for Sammy Watkins like two months later. Whoops.
Could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said "I'm a dumbass".

:-)
[Reply]
Page 1532 of 2678
« First < 532103214321482152215281529153015311532 153315341535153615421582163220322532 > Last »
Up