ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
kepp 12:04 PM 12-14-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
That episode with the imaginary friend murders was pretty ****ing stupid.
Yeah, it was pointless. We already know about Sam's lonely upbringing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:32 PM 12-14-2015
Having Mark Pellegrino back in the mix is a major bonus but, yeah, Emily Swallow just looked incredible. Liked that winter finale.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:52 PM 12-14-2015
Originally Posted by Fish:
That episode with the imaginary friend murders was pretty fucking stupid.
It was awful, but they always have at least one (or two or three) throwaway episodes. But yes, that sucked hard.

Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Having Mark Pellegrino back in the mix is a major bonus but, yeah, Emily Swallow just looked incredible. Liked that winter finale.
My god she's a knockout. She's the kind of woman Eddie Murphy talked about back in the day that if you ever found yourself standing next to that you would feel uncomfortable and realize just how fucking ugly you yourself were, lol.

And yes, I enjoyed that mid season finale. Nice little twist with Lou there, but it really didn't come as a shock. Very interested to see where they take this the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:31 PM 12-14-2015
They're really treading over old ground here.

I really like the actor that plays Lucifer but I couldn't give a $3it less about the same old "no, don't do that! I'll save you" BS of the last 5 years...
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:52 AM 01-20-2016

from Shaving People Punting Things on Vimeo.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 01-26-2016
That was enjoyable, I thought. Even if the big reveal was not shocking at all.
[Reply]
kepp 12:46 PM 01-26-2016
Maybe I'm dense...I didn't see it coming at all.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
Maybe I'm dense...I didn't see it coming at all.
There was something in the eyes right before the light flashed that made me say "wait a minute...."

What happened after it was done DID surprise me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:06 PM 03-11-2016
Back for season twelve.

Got to say I've enjoyed this season more than the last couple, but christ how long can they keep it going. Sam and Dean in a retirement home?

(Oh wait, that happened a few weeks back didn't it)
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:05 PM 05-11-2016
I didn't know where they were going with Chuck and Metatron, but goddamn. Once Dink's Song kicked in that turned into one of the best final acts the show has ever had.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:25 PM 05-11-2016

[Reply]
OldSchool 12:54 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Damn, I need to catch up now. The show is still solid, just haven't had as much of a drive to watch it lately.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:28 AM 05-12-2016
The Chuck and Metatron episode was my favorite in a long, long time, and that includes "Baby" from earlier this season. This season has been stronger on a whole than recent seasons.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:29 PM 05-12-2016
This episode was Metatron's redemption.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:13 AM 06-04-2016
Anyone else watch the season finale? Found it awkward they said castiel was the only person like a brother or maybe it was family. I was like, what about bobby.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Up