ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:45 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Maybe he'll be in a coma, but be the new Castiel. Or a vessel for another angel. That's almost crazy enough to work.

I had thought at the end of the penultimate episode that Bobby wasn't actually bobby when they left the warehouse, but I think Dick shooting him and then the events of the ensuing episode shot that idea down.
That actually makes sense. Castiel's essence needs a new vessel, and he incorporates Bobby's psyche in there somehow?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:46 PM 12-06-2011
We've already seen God. It was Chuck Shurley.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:57 PM 12-06-2011
So, is anyone here one of the ten other people that watched "The Dresden Files" a few years back? I am worried that Bobby is going to become "Supernatural"'s version of Bob, the spirit that lived in the skull and popped out to advise and berate Harry. I could see Sam and Dean having to carry around Bobby's bones and keep other hunters from wanting to burn them, especially since the question of whether there are good monsters has already come up this season.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:05 PM 12-06-2011
We've already seen God. It was Chuck Shurley.
Heh. When I first saw Bobby's reaper, I thought it was Chuck, and I thought Chuck was revealing himself as God.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, that kind. As in, it's been done over and over.

Wonder if this is the season we'll get to see the elusive "God"?
Any idea if this is this the last season for sure?
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:38 PM 12-21-2011
Does this show get better after the first season? I'm 5 episodes in, and I'm sticking with it based on the great reviews but so far this is just retarded.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:03 PM 01-13-2012
Show returned last week, forgot to post about it.

I like the way they're handling things post-Bobby, so far.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:29 PM 01-13-2012
Show returned last week, forgot to post about it.

I like the way they're handling things post-Bobby, so far.
Yeah, I guess. So-so first epsiode. Dean's inner drama queen needs to be repressed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:36 PM 01-13-2012
I'm curious what the meaning behind the time slips will be. i.e. the vanishing beer. That can't just be because he was tired.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:45 PM 01-13-2012
I'm curious what the meaning behind the time slips will be. i.e. the vanishing beer. That can't just be because he was tired.
I caught that too. Perhaps Bobby making his presence known?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:38 PM 01-13-2012
Bobby. One for me, one for my dead homies.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:34 PM 01-15-2012
Time slips? Bobby? Who cares about him. Sherrif Mills is the perfect MILF. I want that 24/7/365.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:56 AM 01-16-2012
It's apparently Nicholas Lea week (the guy who played Elliot Ness). He was also on Once Upon a Time.

Bit odd seeing Alex Krycek as a good guy.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:40 AM 01-16-2012
It's apparently Nicholas Lea week (the guy who played Elliot Ness). He was also on Once Upon a Time.

Bit odd seeing Alex Krycek as a good guy.
Bless you. I could not put that face to Krycek to save my life, but I knew I knew the face.

I'm liking the "old school" feel to the episodes lately, but I'm starting to have doubts as to how this coming showdown with the Leviathan is going to go. It's been this slow build up (for the most part), and I'm just afraid it will end up being anti-climatic.

I'll still trust in the show. Supernatural has become a favorite over the past couple of years.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:05 PM 01-16-2012
Ugh.

Elliot Ness wasn't even a cop. He was a bureaucrat.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up