ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 95
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
DaFace 08:15 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
What they really want is the real world to reflect the fantasy world they’ve created on their social media over the years in which anything that hurts their feelings is silenced and removed from their radar and they don’t have to actually think critically about anything or communicate with people of differing opinions.
Sure, but that's basically how older generations always think of younger generations. It's not like the 60s were a time when all of the world's rational youth came together for a spirited debate of logic.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:17 PM 06-12-2020
Dems are trying to erase their racist history- from being confederates fighting for slavery to using the prison system to enslave blacks on work farms for profit.
[Reply]
mkp785 08:33 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
For pages and pages your response to the police brutality was to talk about how many blacks kill other blacks. Do you just not remember that? Are you just going to walk away from that?

And you used your black friends (?) as your anecdote to indicate that racism wasn't even really all that big of a deal. It was literally the backbone of your argument at the time, along with the black on black murder stats. And how blacks killed more cops than cops killed blacks. It's all literally right there for anyone to read. Your words. Your argument. Cops only killed 9 unarmed black men, but black men killed 19 cops, blah, blah.

As if Police Brutality statistics are accurate, because you know, they wouldn't have any reason to hide crimes. And as if brutality is only murder of unarmed men, and also as if most of that gets reported at all, or accurately. Because the video evidence of them using completely unneeded force over and over isn't enough to make you question whether there's something amiss here. Because, you know, blacks murder more people.

I'm real sorry if that offends you, but that's your words, in context. Actually, I'm not sorry.

You ARE a clown.

You're doing mental backflips in order to not have to admit what you know is true.

You're just missing the little ball nose and floppy red shoes.

I actually think you just like to argue so much, you don't even care what side you take. You just like to argue.

Criminals are bad. Cops who are criminals are bad. Systemic racism is bad. Looting is bad. Murder is bad. Cops who are all over the internet being filmed doing all sorts of vile shit is completely unacceptable. Somehow, the other cops never rat them out. That seems like a systemic problem to me.

You'll have to excuse me for not crying that they burned a Target.

They shouldn't have. I wouldn't have. It's unfortunate. They should totally arrest the people who did that.

Maybe don't kneel on their necks until they suffocate though.

I'm not misquoting you.

This is 100% correct he's been doing that garbage the ENTIRE thread. Trying to pretend like his so called black friends agree with his ridiculous takes on race. Every chance he got he was bringing up Chicago or unwed moms, or whatever to distract from the point of the thread. It was nonsense 20 pages ago and 10 pages ago and it remains nonsense now.

I'd love for him or DJ to tell everyone when they think that its ok for any kind of protest? You guys didn't like Kap, you dont like the ones that are going on now-even the peaceful ones, you dont like what Mahomes and the rest did. What works for you guys?
[Reply]
mkp785 08:38 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Dems are trying to erase their racist history- from being confederates fighting for slavery to using the prison system to enslave blacks on work farms for profit.

:-). Yup. I know when I think you know who really wants to promote racial togetherness? I known the 1st person who comes to mind is Steven Miller. That guy gets how to bring everyone together. It's the "dems" that are racist. Those darn libtards amiright?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:40 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure, but that's basically how older generations always think of younger generations. It's not like the 60s were a time when all of the world's rational youth came together for a spirited debate of logic.

This is completely different. If you are twenty years old or so (and even up to the thirties) and of the mindset so many are, your life is built almost entirely on social media. Your entire identity, your interests, your sources of self-esteem, anxiety, stress and happiness, your friends, the information you take in, everything comes from your interactions on social media and the internet.

They can actively manipulate their entire existence into a comfortable and easy “reality” in a way never before possible. It’s not healthy in any way shape or form. It’s not surprising they have extreme anxiety and stress towards anything that confronts their false reality. The response is to immediately demand action, always from others mind you, to resolve their own internal struggles for them.

They haven’t learned to deal with their emotions. They only learn to cut off anything that is unpleasant so when they encounter something that they can’t simply remove like it’s something on their social media feed, they do the only thing they know to do in order to reconcile their emotions, which is demand someone else cut out the source of their uncomfortable feelings.
[Reply]
eDave 08:56 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-). Yup. I know when I think you know who really wants to promote racial togetherness? I known the 1st person who comes to mind is Steven Miller. That guy gets how to bring everyone together. It's the "dems" that are racist. Those darn libtards amiright?
Steven Miller got into politics because his arms are too skinny to strangle prostitutes.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:05 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Where does all this stuff stop? It is so damn ridiculous. The University should tell them NO and go play or we are cutting your scholarships.
It's a pretty impressive step for these kids. They're figuring out that they actually DO have power. Sure, Texas could cut them, but 100+ schools would rush in to offer many of them a scholarship.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:07 PM 06-12-2020
This is completely different. If you are twenty years old or so (and even up to the thirties) and of the mindset so many are, your life is built almost entirely on social media. Your entire identity, your interests, your sources of self-esteem, anxiety, stress and happiness, your friends, the information you take in, everything comes from your interactions on social media and the internet.

They can actively manipulate their entire existence into a comfortable and easy “reality” in a way never before possible. It’s not healthy in any way shape or form. It’s not surprising they have extreme anxiety and stress towards anything that confronts their false reality. The response is to immediately demand action, always from others mind you, to resolve their own internal struggles for them.

They haven’t learned to deal with their emotions. They only learn to cut off anything that is unpleasant so when they encounter something that they can’t simply remove like it’s something on their social media feed, they do the only thing they know to do in order to reconcile their emotions, which is demand someone else cut out the source of their uncomfortable feelings.
I mean, that's not true at all. Are you around young people at all?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:09 PM 06-12-2020
This is 100% correct he's been doing that garbage the ENTIRE thread. Trying to pretend like his so called black friends agree with his ridiculous takes on race. Every chance he got he was bringing up Chicago or unwed moms, or whatever to distract from the point of the thread. It was nonsense 20 pages ago and 10 pages ago and it remains nonsense now.

I'd love for him or DJ to tell everyone when they think that its ok for any kind of protest? You guys didn't like Kap, you dont like the ones that are going on now-even the peaceful ones, you dont like what Mahomes and the rest did. What works for you guys?
You are such a buttfucking moron it’s unbelievable.

When the fuck did DJ or I say that it’s not ok for people to protest? You’ve literally gotten something wrong every single time you’ve posted in this thread about me.

I didn’t like Kaep because he wore a Castro shirt and defended the man who tried to have my grandfather killed and is basically Hitler for my people. It has nothing to do with kneeling moron. I had no problem with that and still don’t.

Also, I brought up Chicago and unwed mothers once dipshit.

Edit: This is a Billay mult 100% and you’re trolling though. I’ve figured it out. Only Billay gets every single thing wrong like you do.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:10 PM 06-12-2020
:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 PM 06-12-2020

Lol Take a break from posting for a while, you fucking drama queen.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:17 PM 06-12-2020

I have spent the last 4 months working with 18-32 year olds from different locations, backgrounds and ethnicities and you are way off the mark. I also have 28 and 35 year old children as well as nieces and nephews in that age range. These "kids" are well informed due to social media, it's not all stupid drama and videos they are sharing information, checking their sources (none of them trust the media) and willing to have open civil discourse on current events. I have 2 police officers in my family, one took his oath this month and a niece active in KUBridge in Lawrence. They are quite capable of being the ones to affect major change in this world.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:52 PM 06-12-2020

LOL. These 30 year olds entered the job market during a housing bubble recession their parents/grandparents created. They inherit the largest national debt in history and that's even growing with the booming elderly population. They may have crazy ideas but they inherited a complete lemon, and those who created the lemon are in no position to judge.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:54 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Or maybe - just maybe - they were listened to.

But a problem without a solution is just bitching.

If I hear peaceful protesters offering truisms and nebulous calls for change - I'm not doing shit. "Racism is bad!! Society must change!!!"

"Uh...yes, racism is bad? And uh...can you please provide me a Constitutional policy proposal I can attempt to work from in addressing your concerns? Because I'll tell ya fellas, I'm not seeing a lot of room here."

This is the kind of things teenagers and secretaries say. "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!"

"No, as a matter of fact I am listening to you. And I'm not an uncaring idiot asshole who hasn't THOUGHT about these things before you shouted at them at me while calling me a racist. But in my exploration of this issue I think you may be wrong as to the underlying cause. Moreover, I believe the issue is somewhat overstated. However, I have listened and in my endeavors to find a solution that can actually make a dent, I've come up short. Whatchya got?"

And in the rare event you get an answer other than "Common sense measures" thoroughly digest it and conclude it wouldn't be feasible or even equitable for {insert myriad of reasons here} you become a half-dozen different 'ists'.

The desperate need by the disenfranchised (fairly or unfairly) to believe that nobody is listening is a MAJOR impediment to progress. Most of the time they're being listened to. Oftentimes they have very little to say and other times they have very little to suggest.
Which issue do you believe is overstated?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Which issue do you believe is overstated?
I can’t speak for DJ, but for me it’s this idea that cops are “hunting” blacks. It’s not even remotely true and there’s no need for it.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 95
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 > Last »
Up