ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
thabear04 02:09 PM 08-24-2015
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fear-the-wa...446191155.html
[Reply]
kepp 08:01 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by thabear04:
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fear-the-wa...446191155.html
I get the feeling that they're planning on developing the characters and storylines much slower than TWD. I'm not sure if I'll like that or not, but it will be interesting to see.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:49 PM 08-24-2015
I really enjoyed it. Getting to see how all the chaos happens when it all went to shit is really cool. I liked that they used the IPhone 4 instead of new phones. lol
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:09 PM 08-24-2015
Yeah, most folks i know are dysfunctional. I say there is more dysfunction then function. lol
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:20 AM 08-25-2015
Well, they have me for 6 episodes. I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. Not sure what that even means. I'm really looking forward to the premier of TWD in October, so maybe I'm just watching this shit because I'm jonesing...kinda like pre-season Chiefs football.

I'll give it a chance, it's not horrible. And yeah, I really hope they explain the damn virus...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 AM 08-25-2015
People have a pathetic amount of patience. MO EXPOSIONS!!!
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:48 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
This.

It was no where NEAR the awesomeness of TWD Pilot, but this should develop into some action over the next couple of episodes.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:12 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
This.

It was no where NEAR the awesomeness of TWD Pilot, but this should develop into some action over the next couple of episodes.
I had to keep telling myself that it was slow because the infection was just starting. However, I would have liked more foreboding signs and less family in-fighting.

ETA: I kind of had a case of blue balls when it was over though. It was like "I have to wait another week for something to happen?"
[Reply]
vailpass 08:38 PM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yep...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:44 AM 08-25-2015
I enjoyed it. I'm really bored with the TWD, so I'm open to a new set of characters and plot.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:09 AM 08-26-2015
I think it moved a little too fast. I would have liked a little more back story through the kid who tried to smuggle the knife into school. See what he had heard through the internet, where it started, what the original rumors were, etc.
[Reply]
kepp 08:54 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I think it moved a little too fast. I would have liked a little more back story through the kid who tried to smuggle the knife into school. See what he had heard through the internet, where it started, what the original rumors were, etc.
I'm hoping that kid plays a role in the future of the show.
[Reply]
notorious 05:40 PM 08-31-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Read "Apocalypse Z:The Beginning of the End". It has what you are looking for.

FTWD is loaded with a cast of full-retards. The only character that is interesting is the pimple-faced teen.

We need an antagonist badly.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:01 AM 09-01-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Read "Apocalypse Z:The Beginning of the End". It has what you are looking for.

FTWD is loaded with a cast of full-retards. The only character that is interesting is the pimple-faced teen.

We need an antagonist badly.
For now, the "disease" is the antagonist. I don't think you'll get a character antagonist in only 6 episodes.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:28 AM 09-01-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
For now, the "disease" is the antagonist. I don't think you'll get a character antagonist in only 6 episodes.
From the season preview, it looks like the police/army are going to be major antagonists.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up