ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 162
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:23 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Titans will settle in at 10 wins and be a decent 3/4 seed.
Bold prediction: Tits lose 3 of next 4
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:31 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Tits may not lose another game
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:33 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
It will help. Since adoree jacksons been out thus far, every quarterback just throws to whoever Jonathan freaking joseph is covering.
The addition of king plus adorree coming back will allow the tits to turn the defense around like the chefs did last year. So many similarities with the tits and last years chefs.
:-)

NOTHING like the Chiefs defense last season. You obviously don't watch the games and know next to nothing about football.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:34 AM 11-03-2020
And yes, clowney and beasley are a waste of space.

Vrabel will get the defense performing like the chefs did last season.
chiefs had a new DC. that shit don't apply
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 11-03-2020
Tits may not lose another game
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:38 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
They have a tough stretch here coming up.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:39 AM 11-03-2020
The Titans will settle in at 10 wins and be a decent 3/4 seed.
That might not be enough to win the South. Colts are every bit as good IMHO.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:40 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That might not be enough to win the South. Colts are every bit as good IMHO.
I'd take the Colts roster over the Titans. Just don't trust Phyllis. Even with that beast line.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:42 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I'd take the Colts roster over the Titans. Just don't trust Phyllis. Even with that beast line.
I think overall Tennessee is probably better but yeah, end of the day, just a couple speed bump teams for others on the way to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:43 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
chiefs had a new DC. that shit don't apply
A new DC. A completely new scheme (4-3 instead of 3-4).

And new starters at both DE spots, one OLB spot, CB1, and BOTH safeties.

Comparing the 2020 Titans defense to the 2019 Chiefs is fucking laughable.
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 11-03-2020
I think Indy could be a sneaky tough out in the playoffs. Of course, Rivers is Rivers so whatever, but they're pretty well rounded.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:46 AM 11-03-2020
It will help. Since adoree jacksons been out thus far, every quarterback just throws to whoever Jonathan freaking joseph is covering.
The addition of king plus adorree coming back will allow the tits to turn the defense around like the chefs did last year. So many similarities with the tits and last years chefs.
If there's one team that their own fans or the NFL doesn't care about, it's the Tennessee Oilers.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:53 AM 11-03-2020
Didn't your defensive coordinator retire? Yeah, Mahomes does that to people. :-)
But seriously, I think that may have a lot more to do with it.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:58 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A new DC. A completely new scheme (4-3 instead of 3-4).

And new starters at both DE spots, one OLB spot, CB1, and BOTH safeties.

Comparing the 2020 Titans defense to the 2019 Chiefs is fucking laughable.
The fact that Spags got it to come together like he did was amazing

Dude is an ELITE dc. We lucked out. I remember so many people were mad that Andy hired his "buddy"

I wasn't throwing a parade when we hired him, I was satisfied just getting Sutton gone really. I thought he'd do a solid job but he's far exceeded my expectations. This defense is legit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:06 AM 11-03-2020
I think Indy could be a sneaky tough out in the playoffs. Of course, Rivers is Rivers so whatever, but they're pretty well rounded.
Rivers is the only reason that I wouldn’t be afraid of them. Otherwise, they could be one of the tougher matchup specific teams for Kansas City.

Not that it would matter probably but just think they have some components to be dangerous like you said.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 162
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up