ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 162
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:01 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
And i noticed the chefs were having a hard time beating the winless jets. It took a defensive score to build a cushion. Mahomes just isnt producing like he was last year.
lol
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:09 PM 11-01-2020
Williamson is a nice pickup.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:27 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. PIT offense only scored 21 points against BAL. Bennie threw for just 182 yards. 5.7 yds/att.

I ain't worried.
So you're putting all of your stock based on 1 game in which they won against one of the best teams in the AFC?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:27 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
And i noticed the chefs were having a hard time beating the winless jets. It took a defensive score to build a cushion. Mahomes just isnt producing like he was last year.
Yeah dunno how many games Mahomes threw for 5 tds and 400 yards last year. Dumb fuck
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:43 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So you're putting all of your stock based on 1 game in which they won against one of the best teams in the AFC?
Nope. I skimmed their record, checked out some boxscores on a couple of their games. Looked at Big Ben's stats for the season so far. And this is the third game I've watched of the Steelers.

Big Ben is underperforming significantly. For example, his adjusted yards per attempt average is below league average. Or it was before today. But I don't think today could've possibly improved his numbers. And when I watch him I notice that he's missing some pretty easy throws, the short to intermediate ones in particular.

And then there's issues with their front's run-stopping ability. Their corners are decent, but they aren't great. Minkah is the best part of the secondary.
Their LBs are kind of average.

And their OL is giving up more hits than it should on Ben.

There's some more, but the point is that between the numbers and what I see when they play, they aren't as good as their record. They probably should've lost to the same Eagles team that tried like hell to lose to DAL tonight. And that crappy Eagles team scored 29 points on the Steelers. And they should've lost to the Titans.

Look, I'm not saying they're terrible. I'm just saying they aren't as good as their record indicates.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:23 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Steelers fans are probably saying “I don’t know why you’re worried about the Chiefs. They needed their kicker to make multiple 58-yard FGs to beat the Chargers, and they lost to the Raiders.”

Even the best of the best don’t bring it every quarter of every game.

I get the idea that people would respect the Steelers more if they had a loss or two, which is kind of ridiculous. Just like the Chiefs have a tendency to play down to competition, I’m sure the Steelers do too.
I’d feel pretty confident about beating them should they meet KC, but a top defense paired with a HOF QB and some quality skill players is nothing to sneeze at.
HOF QB doesn't mean jack shit if he's playing the way 2020 Big Ben is playing.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:27 PM 11-01-2020
I've said this several times but the Steelers play a scheme that Mahomes/Reid absolutely destroy on the regular. They're not a cover 3 team like SF or the Chargers. Biggest thing going for their D against us is that they can get pressure with 4.
[Reply]
O.city 06:45 AM 11-02-2020
Can heyward got hurt late in the game yesterday. If he’s out for a while that’s a big loss
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:50 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Is this guy serious? Nobody can be this stupid. Can they?
There is no way anybody can tell me that idiot isn’t Knowmo. Exact same style.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:09 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I've said this several times but the Steelers play a scheme that Mahomes/Reid absolutely destroy on the regular. They're not a cover 3 team like SF or the Chargers. Biggest thing going for their D against us is that they can get pressure with 4.
That would be a great time to have a healthy Schwartz around for.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:18 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Can heyward got hurt late in the game yesterday. If he’s out for a while that’s a big loss
Word is it wasn’t serious post game, which I mean good, I wouldn’t want one of our guys down for long.

Sure feels like KC and Pittsburgh are on a collision course.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:25 AM 11-02-2020
Have the Chiefs and Steelers ever been atop of the AFC at the same time?

60's was Chiefs, 70's was Steelers, 80's was bad for KC, 90's was KC, 2000's all Patriots and Colts to a large degree.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:42 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Steelers will drop a few to blah teams, you can't play like that every week and always win.
KC needs to worry about themselves honestly. They still have games against TB and NO which they could lose either of. Plus they have another game against the LAC who almost knocked them off as well as a LVR team that beat them this year.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:51 AM 11-02-2020
The Steelers are in for a rude awakening when Mahomes shows the world that the Steel Curtain is actually made of tinfoil.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:52 AM 11-02-2020
Come on chef fans. I followed your game vs the jets on the ticker at the bottom of my tv. You guys were up like 20 - 9 going into the 4th quarter. Then the hapless jets gave up and mahomes had 2 more tds in garbage time. But the fact remains that mahomes just isnt quite as good as last year. Surely you guys see it.

As far as the Titans go, Vrabel needs to answer for his defense. His ego may be the demise of this championship caliber team. Andy Reid was on a similar path last year and he turned the defense around. Just like this years Titans will
[Reply]
Page 28 of 162
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up