ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 162
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 AM 12-18-2020
Bills need to worry about winning a wildcard week end fame
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:47 AM 12-18-2020
Lmao anyone calling any team scary to the Chiefs is dumber than dumb.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:14 AM 12-18-2020
Why do Chiefs fans hate Nick Wright so much? He nails Colin to the fucking wall with this bet.

He doesn't make it about the Chiefs. He targets the root of Colin's idiot prediction: Josh Allen. It's all about whether or not Josh Allen will choke (which is absolutely will).

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:20 AM 12-18-2020
Also damn Joy Taylor is fucking hot
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:01 AM 12-18-2020
You know who's scary?

The muthafuckin' World Champion Kansas fuckin' City Chiefs.

The only thing that might derail this shit is if we get to down to the ballboy playing left tackle. Which might happen this week.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:05 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also damn Joy Taylor is ****ing hot

Very nice.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:10 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Very nice.
Thiccc.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:32 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
He’s picking two teams, one that won’t have a bye, and the other probably won’t. Not a good strategy.
Funny you say that.

I read an article last year that talked about whether bye weeks matter. First round bye’s I mean:

The conclusion was that, half of the teams that made the Super Bowl in last 10 years (from when that article was written), did NOT have a first round bye.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:36 AM 12-18-2020
Why do Chiefs fans hate Nick Wright so much? He nails Colin to the ****ing wall with this bet.

He doesn't make it about the Chiefs. He targets the root of Colin's idiot prediction: Josh Allen. It's all about whether or not Josh Allen will choke (which is absolutely will).

I don't hate Nick. I like him.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:39 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao anyone calling any team scary to the Chiefs is dumber than dumb.
It’s the NFL.

The better team loses sometimes.

Ask the 18-0 Patriots that lost to the 9-7 Giants.

Or ask the 12-1 Chiefs that lost to the 7-7 Raiders.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:44 AM 12-18-2020
Why do Chiefs fans hate Nick Wright so much? He nails Colin to the ****ing wall with this bet.

Personally, I think that’s a pretty bad bet (on Nick’s part).

The only way Nick can win, is if Buffalo doesn’t win a single game.

If the playoffs ended today, Buffalo would be playing the Colts. I think they would steamroll the Colts.

What happened AFTER that game, is anyone’s guess. They could lose in the divisional round. But I doubt they’re losing to one of the wild card teams. The Bills have played more playoff teams this year than anyone else.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:45 AM 12-18-2020
Why do Chiefs fans hate Nick Wright so much? He nails Colin to the fucking wall with this bet.

Chiefs fans hate Nick Wright? Since when? I know early in his radio days he had his critics, but all that was pre the year of our savior, 2017 B.M
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Funny you say that.

I read an article last year that talked about whether bye weeks matter. First round bye’s I mean:

The conclusion was that, half of the teams that made the Super Bowl in last 10 years (from when that article was written), did NOT have a first round bye.
That article would be wrong.

It could also be a bit of a false narrative to say the bye matters that much... it's not like there are a ton of SB contenders every season and it's not nearly the 50/50 parity that the NFL wants you to believe. So, is it really "that much more difficult" for the 3-6 seed because of the extra game, or is it just that the level of competition drops off dramatically (enough) at that point?

I'm sure it's both. Sometimes a team gets a 1 or 2 seed because of an easy schedule (see: the Patriots last season just before FitzMagic), so they're ousted early. Sometimes a 3+ seed is pretty damn good, but maybe had a major injury in the regular season or a really tough schedule. Sometimes, maybe there are actually more than a couple of true SB contenders. And sometimes shit happens and underdogs win (just not nearly as often as people predict).

In the end though... yeah, it matters a lot, for whatever reasons.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...bowl/40929297/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...ade_the_super/

Originally Posted by :
How difficult is it for the teams seeded Nos. 3-6?

Since 1990, when the current 12-team playoff format was introduced, it's happened only 12 times and none since the 2012 Ravens.

Meanwhile, teams with a first-round bye have reached the Super Bowl 46 times in that span. Only two No. 3 seeds, seven No. 4s, one No. 5 and two No. 6s have advanced.
Teams with a first round bye have made the Super Bowl at a rate 7 times that of teams with a 3-6 seed. from r/nfl

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:48 AM 12-18-2020
It’s the NFL.

The better team loses sometimes.

Ask the 18-0 Patriots that lost to the 9-7 Giants.

Or ask the 12-1 Chiefs that lost to the 7-7 Raiders.
The Giants beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl years ago gives no advantage to the Bills against the Chiefs, sorry.

That Giants team with the D coached by Steve Spagnuolo (our DC now) had an AMAZING D Line that could pressure the QB instantly and up the middle. That was the one thing that Brady hated.

Nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills as you don't have anything that extra special on your team.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:49 AM 12-18-2020
Personally, I think that’s a pretty bad bet (on Nick’s part).

The only way Nick can win, is if Buffalo doesn’t win a single game.

If the playoffs ended today, Buffalo would be playing the Colts. I think they would steamroll the Colts.

What happened AFTER that game, is anyone’s guess. They could lose in the divisional round. But I doubt they’re losing to one of the wild card teams. The Bills have played more playoff teams this year than anyone else.
But the only way Nick can lose is if Buffalo wins 2 playoff games (assuming Buff is not the #1 seed).
[Reply]
Page 126 of 162
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Up