ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 350 of 354
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:24 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Terrible booking photo.
Women can fall apart quickly in a year or 2 as well. It's amazing the difference in how some women look in seemingly no time at all
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:20 PM 03-30-2024
Not guilty. They should have to pay her court costs too.

Ex-Washington state teacher, 25, sobs as she's spared jail for sex with schoolboy, 17, while husband was away - after victim's mom told predator attacks had left her son traumatized

McKenna Kindred, 25, pled guilty to having sex with a 17-year-old student

Kindred had been free on bond since her initial arrest in December 2022

The student came round to her house and had sex while her husband was away
By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 21:34 EDT, 29 March 2024 | UPDATED: 01:01 EDT, 30 March 2024

An ex-Washington high school teacher was spared jail after having sex with a 17 year-old schoolboy behind her husbands back.

McKenna Kindred, 25, must now register as a sex offender for the next 10 years after she pled guilty to first-degree sexual misconduct and inappropriate communication with a minor.

In court, Kindred openly sobbed as she apologized to the victim, Elijhah Beckley, and his family for her crimes. She said she was 'deeply ashamed' of what she had done.

Spokane County Superior Court Judge Dean Chuang sentenced her to 24 months probation and $700 in fines and fees.

Although the age of consent in Washington State is 16, adults can be charged if they have sex with children in their care, up to the age of 18.

'I am truly sorry for my actions,' Kindred said. 'I know that this past year has been enormously stressful for all involved.

'As a result of my actions I’ve lost my career, valuable friendships, freedoms and have let down countless people who placed their trust in me.

'My mental health has also been severely affected by this event. I am deeply ashamed of the pain I have caused.'

Family members of the victim could be seen wiping away tears during the hearing.

Court documents detail how Beckley came round to her house and had sex while Kindred's husband Kyle was out of town.

Classmates of the teen came forward to tell school officials how he was inappropriately messaging Kindred via Instagram and became defensive when questioned about the relationship.

Kindred also reported to administration how she was being harassed by someone on social media, accusing her of a sexual relationship with a student that she denied.

Detectives never found any photos 'that appeared overtly sexual in nature' but there were messages referencing masturbation.

Beckley, who was interviewed by police at his home admitted how he had started messaging Kindred in June 2022. He also admitted to police that he had gone to Kindred's house where they had sex.

He also admitted to sharing explicit pictures and videos with Kindred, according to court records.

Kindred had been free on bond since her initial arrest in December 2022. She was immediately placed on administrative leave.

The blonde former teacher who resigned in last year, openly sobbed as she read a statement in court on Thursday.

'I know this past year has been incredibly difficult for all involved. As a result of my actions, I've lost my career, valuable friendships, freedoms and have let down countless people who placed their trust in me.

Beckley's mother, Ashley, delivered an impact statement in court in which she told how her son's life had been irreparably harmed by what happened. She explained how the two had been sharing explicit photos over Instagram.

She said Kindred's actions were an 'abuse of power' and that she started to 'groom' him when he was 16.

'A light he used to carry has been dimmed,' she said.

'I barely slept for several weeks in fear of the physical retaliation [my son] might be victim too as McKenna involved him in her adult marital affairs.'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03...1767690954.jpg
[Reply]
scho63 09:25 PM 03-30-2024
SHE GOT THE CRAZY EYES! RUN, RUN FAR FAR AWAY!
[Reply]
loochy 09:25 PM 03-30-2024
100% unguilty
[Reply]
Eureka 09:37 PM 03-30-2024
Total BS. If she was a grocery store clerk of a store he went to often this would be a nothing burger and that probably happens more than we know.

I get it that she is a teacher and has responsibility. That is something that needs to be held accountable but to act as if this guy is some victim is a bit off. Maybe, this affects him via his pears in HS.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:45 PM 03-30-2024
So... This guy pursued her and got her to have sex with him.. And he is harmed.. I'm sorry but I don't buy it.. Not saying I condone what she did but He is far from innocent.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:48 PM 03-30-2024
I wouldn't tell anyone. Plus the one that ratted her out maybe was jealous his penis wasn't getting yanked by her. The one that got his pecker wet was mentally distressed bullshit. Your just mad you got caught and has to play the mental abuse card to not get in trouble.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:56 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
She married a Howdy Doody cosplayer?
Holy shit dude. I don't check this particular thread that often, hence the late response, but I almost spit my drink out laughing so hard at this post. Well done!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:15 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
'A light he used to carry has been dimmed,' she said.
Probably because he’s no longer getting to hit that.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:21 PM 03-30-2024
The dumbass 17 year old is the one who should have been charged with a crime.

Traumatized my ass.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:22 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The dumbass 17 year old is the one who should have been charged with a crime.

Traumatized my ass.
All he had to do was not brag to his friends. Kids are stupid.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:29 PM 03-30-2024
I can’t believe they’d run this innocent lady’s name thru the mud like this. Media is disgusting these days
[Reply]
threebag 10:48 PM 03-30-2024
Be less LGBQT if fucking MILFs was acceptable, instead they’d rather teacher give hormone blockers than just moans.

I brought my pencil, give me something to write on
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:29 PM 03-30-2024
Not guilty. Kid is nuts!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:01 AM 03-31-2024
Definitely has crazy eyes.
[Reply]
Page 350 of 354
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354 >
Up