ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
threebag 08:23 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Berry did exactly what I would have done.

Who here wouldn't string out a guaranteed contract when you know deep down inside you are done?

It doesn't mean I have to like it. It hurt my favorite professional football team, the Kansas City Chiefs of Missouri.
Maybe that’s why he isn’t part of the Chiefs Family with all this winning. A lot of the Old Timers have come out of the Woolworths to be part of the celebrations
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:50 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Berry did exactly what I would have done.

Who here wouldn't string out a guaranteed contract when you know deep down inside you are done?

It doesn't mean I have to like it. It hurt my favorite professional football team, the Kansas City Chiefs of Missouri.
I dunno. The dude loved football. Something weird about how his personality changed that makes me wonder if this is as much mental as it was physical.
[Reply]
kcclone 12:03 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I dunno. The dude loved football. Something weird about how his personality changed that makes me wonder if this is as much mental as it was physical.
Yeah it’s easy for overweight clowns on this site who’s athletic career ended in high school to throw stones, but the fact is he had cancer and a bum Achilles.

I can’t really blame the guy for flaming out.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 PM 02-05-2021
No one blames him for "flaming out". The ire comes from him using his cancer diagnosis to keelhaul a 75+ million dollar contract out of the Chiefs then do fuck all except sit on the sidelines with a fucking bone spur.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 12:07 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yeah it’s easy for overweight clowns on this site who’s athletic career ended in high school to throw stones, but the fact is he had cancer and a bum Achilles.

I can’t really blame the guy for flaming out.
Exactly. It’s not like he was just sitting out just to sit out. His body broke down. The chemo fucked him. It’s not in his character to just stop giving a fuck and turn his back on the chiefs and his teammates like a lot on this board tend to think. He was physically busted up and he never recovered. It’s sad because he was a boss when he was fully healthy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:11 PM 02-05-2021
Although I wonder if a big part of it was Dorsey being such a cunt to both Houston and Berry during their respective contract negotiations is why they both seem to have no love lost for the organization. Pretty sure I remember reading Berry wouldn't even speak to Dorsey and Hunt had to get the deal done in the end.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:11 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wtf? Guy hasn't worn Chiefs colors in nearly 3 years . . . stick, dead horse.

oh coach der go that stick dead horse out der
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:17 PM 02-05-2021
Who?
[Reply]
threebag 09:15 PM 02-05-2021

[Reply]
Stryker 09:20 PM 02-05-2021
God I still have a mini helmet signed by him and keep keeping it. I DESTROYRED my Kareem Hunt and Marcus Peters signed mini helmets. Man! I was so fing pissed at them!
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:23 AM 11-29-2021
I saw on one of his verified social media accounts that he's auctioning off his vehicle collection. Wonder if he's already blown through all that money he stole?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:39 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I saw on one of his verified social media accounts that he's auctioning off his vehicle collection. Wonder if he's already blown through all that money he stole?
Yikes, dude.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:51 AM 11-29-2021
oof
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:57 AM 11-29-2021
Well I'd certainly hope that isn't the case. He came into the league on the old rookie pay scale and he got a massive second contract so he made an absolute fuck ton of money. Like, I'm not going to look into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he earned more than any safety in NFL history despite only playing for like 7, 8 years.

He didn't seem like the irresponsible type, though I suppose you never really know. Kelce did an interview recently in which he admitted to blowing through all of his rookie contract on stupid shit and could hardly pay rent because of it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:02 AM 11-29-2021
I do miss the player, but towards the end he really did sour my opinion on him.

God, he was so good.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 35
« First < 222829303132 333435 >
Up