ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 35
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 01:20 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
I hope the Chiefs want N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with Eric Berry on the field.
Keeping it real, he was nails before the ruptured achilles, but now, I don't think his Haglund's would give him permission to sign a contract...:-):-)
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:20 PM 01-25-2020
Will be interesting to see what kind of money it will take to sign. He will probably want a few million per year so I would say, NO THANKS.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:20 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not buying it. He took a couple physicals with other teams, Cowboys and Browns if I'm remembering right. Nobody wants him because he won't get the surgery to fix that Haglunds and wants to stand on the sideline all season with "pain management". Dude was the worst player on the worst secondary even when he did actually play last year, anyway.
Orlando Scandrick and Ron Parker say ‘hi.’
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:23 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Scamdick and his shitty attitude have to be the worst. We signed the worst player possible when we picked him up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:25 PM 01-25-2020
He was worse than them in that AFC Championship game, although the majority of the blame goes to that fucking piece of shit Sutton for leaving him on the field for 97 god-damned snaps when he was in no way ready for that load.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:45 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He was worse than them in that AFC Championship game, although the majority of the blame goes to that fucking piece of shit Sutton for leaving him on the field for 97 god-damned snaps when he was in no way ready for that load.
I agree he was left on the field for too long - that much is certain. But it's not like he was getting burned left and right. On that long completion to Gronk, he had good position but Brady just made a play.

Compare that to Scandrick who didn't even know where to line up in mid-December.
[Reply]
ILChief 01:56 PM 01-25-2020
I wouldn’t sign him even for the minimum. This is honey badger and frank Clark’s defense now. Berry, Houston, etc wear the stink of Sutton
[Reply]
Dante84 01:57 PM 01-25-2020
I trust Veach and Spags, and will leave everything else out of it. No need to sound like a bitter ex.

We are killer Alphas now on defense. If they think Berry is a fit, and he comes back, I’m all in. If they don’t, I’m all good with that too.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:00 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I trust Veach and Spags, and will leave everything else out of it. No need to sound like a bitter ex.

We are killer Alphas now on defense. If they think Berry is a fit, and he comes back, I’m all in. If they don’t, I’m all good with that too.
I don't see the Chiefs bringing him back. But if they did, it should be for league minimum and not a penny more.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:01 PM 01-25-2020
Nobody signed Berry. There was a reason. Until he gets the surgery and properly rehabs, hes a waste of time. Hes barely played any football in 3 years. It sucks he got injured, and I wish the guy the best because when he was right physically, he was amazing.

But his time with KC is done.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:12 PM 01-25-2020
I agree he was left on the field for too long - that much is certain. But it's not like he was getting burned left and right. On that long completion to Gronk, he had good position but Brady just made a play.

Compare that to Scandrick who didn't even know where to line up in mid-December.
Yeah you can say alot of shit about Eric Berry, but saying he was the worst player in that secondary is just insane. Orlando Scandrick was/is trash on the field and off. Dude sucked at football and is trying to get a TV job, but he sucks at that too and now his only hope is to say ridiculous things hoping that it lands him a job. Maybe he could try to fight a wood chipper or see if he can stop a lawnmower blade with his hands? It's basically the same thing as combining his 11 year career into a 30 minute time slot.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:14 PM 01-25-2020
He will trick some dumbshit GM into signing him. He will pass the physical and participate in everything he needs to get his guaranteed money, then mysteriously be unable to play anymore.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 02:18 PM 01-25-2020
would be awesome if he came back and was the old Eric Berry...
[Reply]
crispystl 02:31 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Scamdick and his shitty attitude have to be the worst. We signed the worst player possible when we picked him up.

He played better than Amerson or wtf ever his name was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 02:33 PM 01-25-2020
He’s been rehabbing his body for 3 fucking years. He’s done.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 35
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up