ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 68
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:21 AM 03-13-2018

Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes’ toys: Sammy Watkins, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 13, 2018

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:33 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
A lot of zone defense against the O this year me thinks. Watch it all be dink and dunk and CP die on the inside
Oh no doubt teams will try and zone the piss out of us, forcing the short and quick game, just like they did all of Mahomes college career... he has been there and done it

But they will often fail, someone is almost always gonna break loose deep, and more often than not... Mahomes is gonna find them

This is gonna be a fastbreak offense
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:36 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
As we look in the rear view mirror a couple of years from now, you'll still be that idiot on the side of the road with the drool bucket and the #11 jersey.

#suppoterofshit
Guess again shit for brains. The only poster needing a drool bucket is you. Especially if you haven't got enough sense to realize that I am a Chiefs fan. Not a Smith fan. Now go back to your corner before we call the asylum guards to restrain you for your own good...... again.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:43 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Guess again shit for brains. The only poster needing a drool bucket is you. Especially if you haven't got enough sense to realize that I am a Chiefs fan. Not a Smith fan. Now go back to your corner before we call the asylum guards to restrain you for your own good...... again.
^^^^ Supporter of shit, as long as it wears a red helmet.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:44 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
^^^^Defender of garbage, just don that red helmet.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:49 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I bet the touchdown dances would be great!

There is one that can run across water. Good thing he didn't compare himself to it :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:08 PM 04-17-2018
A lot of zone defense against the O this year me thinks. Watch it all be dink and dunk and CP die on the inside

Oh well. There are always holes against zone and guys constantly miss assignments. People will be open regardless.

And if Mahomes can’t read zone, we’re fucked anyway.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:59 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
^^^^Defender of garbage, just don that red helmet.
Nope. Wrong as usual. I enjoyed watching the Chiefs put a winning team on the field the last 5 years. Cassel was garbage. I never did support him. Big difference. But your juvenile mind can't understand that.
[Reply]
Line Judge 09:17 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Line Judge:
I watched Sammy Watkins in the Chief's press conference. I was certainly impressed by his intelligence and speaking ability. If he can play as well as he presented himself in the conference, we have a winner.
My bad. That was not Sammy Watkins I saw in the press conference. The players came on one after the other and I saw the name Watkins on the screen. I saw Watkins photo today and it was not him. Sorry
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:32 PM 05-19-2018
https://youtu.be/WYfXliG1mUk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:40 PM 05-19-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/WYfXliG1mUk
Here, learn to embed and thanks for the video. Sweet!

We paid a mint for him but it's going to be worth it. Watkins has never had a QB that would allow him to showcase his talent. the dude has GREAT hands.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:43 AM 05-20-2018
Looks like Watkins is solid at the quick goal line slant.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:50 AM 05-20-2018
I'm sorry, i didn't know a Jake name already existed here. Maybe a Moderator can change my name to something else. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 11:53 AM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Looks like Watkins is solid at the quick goal line slant.
Watkins is more than solid at just about everything. The only real question about him is his health. He is an elite receiver if he can stay healthy. We have a fantastic pair of receivers in Hill and Watkins if healthy.

If healthy, if healthy,if healthy ...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:01 PM 05-20-2018
There's nothing wrong with the dink and dunk when it works. That 40-burger we dropped on NE at Arrowheadback in 2014 was primarily dink and dunk and a great ground game.

I think most people here were frustrated with the extreme aversion to opening up the deep shots here and there to prevent defenses from keying on the short and intermediate areas that really pissed people off.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:13 PM 05-20-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Watkins is more than solid at just about everything. The only real question about him is his health. He is an elite receiver if he can stay healthy. We have a fantastic pair of receivers in Hill and Watkins if healthy.

If healthy, if healthy,if healthy ...
Yeah, that video had him taking some hits
[Reply]
Page 60 of 68
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Up