ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Johnathan Abram is a piece of shit.
lewdog 08:28 PM 11-23-2020
I haven't hated a guy this much since Bill Romanowski. At least with Romanowski, he was fairly useful in many years to his team on the field.

Abram just isn't. His only goal is to level a huge hit, which many times leaves him missing tackles. He's best at late hits and cheap shots along the sideline.

Current rankings compared to other safeties.

43 tackles-23rd
1 INT- 21st
Recs allowed- 40th
0 forced fumbles or sacks

Dude's a loud mouth, shit talking, dirty ass player and nothing more. I fucking hate this guy and you should too.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:26 AM 11-24-2020
I'll be honest...I wanted the Chiefs to draft him.

Now though...hah, I think he's the biggest pos in the NFL right now. He's pretty much a young Ndonkeykong Suh playing as a head hunting safety that intentionally wants to hurt players.

He's dirty as they come. Fuck'em. He's easily my most hated player in the league right now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I'll be honest...I wanted the Chiefs to draft him.

Now though...hah, I think he's the biggest pos in the NFL right now. He's pretty much a young Ndonkeykong Suh playing as a head hunting safety that intentionally wants to hurt players.

He's dirty as they come. Fuck'em. He's easily my most hated player in the league right now.
Why would you want the Chiefs to draft him?

He's a LB in a safety's body. We already have too many guys that are slow and can't cover.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:39 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
He's also not a dirty player. I get that it's a fun nickname but it was out of left field when Holthus started calling him that. He delivers some big hits but they aren't cheap shots.
I thought Mitch called him Dirty Dan because he is tough and gritty, and honestly, because he is white. If Dan Sorenson was black, I don't think Mitch would have called him Dirty.

I like Mitch, a lot, because overall he is one of the best radio guys in the world. But, I absolutely HATE his stupid f*cking TD call when he says the player that scored is "gargling the sweet nectar of the end zone."

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT DAMN PHRASE

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 10:47 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I thought Mitch called him Dirty Dan because he is tough and gritty, and honestly, because he is white. If Dan Sorenson was black, I don't think Mitch would have called him Dirty.

I like Mitch, a lot, because overall he is one of the best radio guys in the world. But, I absolutely HATE his stupid fucking TD call when he says the player that scored is "gargling the sweet nectar of the end zone."

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT DAMN PHRASE

I think that is how Mitch intended it as well. Problem is people keep hearing a guy being called "Dirty Dan" and then see him deliver a few big hits and next thing you know there's this general belief that the player takes cheap shots and is a dirty player.

As for Mitch, I like his work and his weird catch phrases. Monday evenings on 610 sports he hosts the absolute worst sports talk show you will ever hear and he uses his catch phrases constantly. The show is so bad it's actually enjoyable.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:51 AM 11-24-2020
Sorensen did drop the bow on that (I think) Chargers dude.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:05 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think that is how Mitch intended it as well. Problem is people keep hearing a guy being called "Dirty Dan" and then see him deliver a few big hits and next thing you know there's this general belief that the player takes cheap shots and is a dirty player.

As for Mitch, I like his work and his weird catch phrases. Monday evenings on 610 sports he hosts the absolute worst sports talk show you will ever hear and he uses his catch phrases constantly. The show is so bad it's actually enjoyable.
I think his show has good guests, and that's why people listen. And most of his cheesy nicknames and signature calls are fine, like Put The Hammer Down.

But the word gargling is abysmal and just plain stupid. If he would just say "tastes" instead, it would be all good.

Have you ever seen Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny? When Jack and Kyle sing about the rock-off with the Devil, there is a lyric that says that the Devil is going to make Kyle his sex slave, and Kyle will be "gargling mayonnaise" and every time I hear Mitch say gargling the sweet nectar of the end zone, that's what I think about.

[Reply]
jdubya 12:37 PM 11-24-2020
Thread bump needed :-)

[Reply]
wazu 12:44 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I think his show has good guests, and that's why people listen. And most of his cheesy nicknames and signature calls are fine, like Put The Hammer Down.

But the word gargling is abysmal and just plain stupid. If he would just say "tastes" instead, it would be all good.

Have you ever seen Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny? When Jack and Kyle sing about the rock-off with the Devil, there is a lyric that says that the Devil is going to make Kyle his sex slave, and Kyle will be "gargling mayonnaise" and every time I hear Mitch say gargling the sweet nectar of the end zone, that's what I think about.

Love that song but haven't seen The Pick of Destiny. May have to check it out as I didn't even know it existed.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:46 PM 11-24-2020
When your coach has to tell you "I dont want to see any player on the ground when we are out here in shorts", you know youre a pretty stupid fuck.

Hard Knocks really showed his IQ level. From trying to hurt his own teammates in practice to his incredibly stupid behavior at the restaurant, its plain to see that this guy all around is just generally someone the world could do without.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:48 PM 11-24-2020
Why yes, yes he is. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up