ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So Robinson
Redbled 12:59 PM 11-23-2020
If Robinson doesn’t Robinson how much do we win by?

He singlehandedly killed one drive by running backwards and grabbing a face mask and took away 7 on another by not running the correct route late in the half.

Then he tries to be a hero not fair catching a punt and runs backwards again giving us an opportunity to hold someone and start deep in our own end.

If not for the late catch to extend a drive we may have been better off playing 10 on 11.

We may win by 18 if Watkins wasn’t being Watkins.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:09 PM 11-23-2020
So here's my question-

Robinson and Pringle are literally the same size. Exactly.

Pringle runs a 4.46, Robinson's a 4.6

I haven't seen Pringle have the dropsies or do any of the dumb shit Robinson does.

Why isn't Pringle moving ahead of Robinson on the depth chart? He seems like the same guy but better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:10 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well yeah, he's our 4th receiver. WTF do you guys expect out of a 4th receiver?
MOAR!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:11 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
The brains to not run back 5 yards after catching a pass for starters.
Kelce and Hill do that on a regular basis.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:11 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Caught 6 balls. We going to bitch about Kelce and Hill not being perfect too?

This place....
Except they are nowhere near the liability he is.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:13 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
yeah, but he ain't them.

I don't really care all that much about the 4th WR, but I just think Pringle seems like he's better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except they are nowhere near the liability he is.
Liability how? He plays like a 4th WR.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:16 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I don’t know if this was brought up in another thread, but why was Hardman not playing until the final series?
I don't know for sure but I follow Hardman on instagram and I really didn't like seeing him post videos in crowded places like a barbershop without a mask while he was on the fucking Covid list.

If I was his coach I'd be pissed.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:16 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Stars can get away with that because of how much else they bring to the table. Your role players need to keep it simple. Extend drives. Run the correct routes. We win by double digits last night if anyone but Robinson was taking those snaps. Not sure it’s debatable. And I’m only talking about last night. He’s been pretty solid since the playoff drops.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:17 PM 11-23-2020
MOAR PRINGLES

LESS DROBS
[Reply]
BWillie 01:18 PM 11-23-2020
If Robinson doesn’t Robinson how much do we win by?

He singlehandedly killed one drive by running backwards and grabbing a face mask and took away 7 on another by not running the correct route late in the half.

Then he tries to be a hero not fair catching a punt and runs backwards again giving us an opportunity to hold someone and start deep in our own end.

If not for the late catch to extend a drive we may have been better off playing 10 on 11.

We may win by 18 if Watkins wasn’t being Watkins.
Looked like they were both at fault on that one. There is alot of free lancing in our offense based on coverages and Robinson broke the right way (the guy even fell down but got back up to int it). If it was a route that wasn't supposed to be manipulated on the coverage then maybe yeah. Seems like Mahomes was telling Robinson to come back for the ball, but that would mean he was coming back from the endzone.

Would be interested in their post game to see if they talked about the miscommunication there.
[Reply]
Shoes 01:18 PM 11-23-2020
Frustrating receiver because he's obviously talented enough to be our 4th/5th option, seems to win his routes and has come up with some big plays. The mistakes he makes are mental- ran backwards seemingly every time he caught a pass yesterday trying to create yards after catch. Even that weird 3rd and 2 play when he Robinson was way past the first down yardage, he goes to extend the ball even though the first down is secured. Was lucky that it was ruled a catch and then fumble out of bounds but again it's an unnecessary risk.

Someone has to sit Robinson down and address the situational awareness. If you have to try and make a play on 3rd/4th down then I'm all for trying to extend the play and force the defenders to make a tackle but continuously Robinson has lost yardage trying to make unnecessary plays and for god sake be aware of the 1st down marker.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:18 PM 11-23-2020
Stars can get away with that because of how much else they bring to the table. Your role players need to keep it simple. Extend drives. Run the correct routes. We win by double digits last night if anyone but Robinson was taking those snaps. Not sure it’s debatable. And I’m only talking about last night. He’s been pretty solid since the playoff drops.
Those guys are setting an example, like it or not.

It's really hard to get young people, and make no mistake most of these guys are still pretty much kids, to do as you say, not as you do.

They watch Kelce and Hill and others do it in every game. It really, really hard to not to do it themselves.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:18 PM 11-23-2020
MOAR PRINGLES

ONCE YOU POP YOU CAN'T STOP
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:23 PM 11-23-2020
On the pick, the guy covering him actually fell down. If Patrick throws that pass to the inside instead of the outside, it's probably a TD. For whatever reason, Patrick thought Robinson was going outside. Just a communication breakdown. Too bad it was on the three yard line.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:26 PM 11-23-2020
I can at least understand Robinson being on the team. He makes plays every once in a while.

Keizer on the other hand. He whiffed badly on at least 2 blocks last night that caused a huge loss. He doesn't seem to block well. He's shit as a receiver. Does the guy have embarrassing photos of Andy Reid in some kind of BBQ brisket fuckfest or something?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up