ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:54 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Georgia did a statewide audit and found none of tje fraud you are lying about.
Georgia "recounted" mail in ballots that cant be validated without the envelopes that were opened during a fake flood without any Vichy observers. The Liars are the Dhimmies who claimed they had to stop the count because of a fake flood.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:55 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I've always said Trump is a pro-life liberal. I think he would fit right in with the Jimmy Carter era Democrats.
Which is what makes it so funny all these supposed conservatives going bat shit over Trump.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:46 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Georgia "recounted" mail in ballots that cant be validated without the envelopes that were opened during a fake flood without any Vichy observers. The Liars are the Dhimmies who claimed they had to stop the count because of a fake flood.
Then did a full state wide audit and found none of the what you are lying about.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 07:56 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Georgia did a statewide audit and found none of tje fraud you are lying about.
The fox guarding the hen house! Man, you're stupid iguana!
[Reply]
Shields68 08:00 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Then did a full state wide audit and found none of the what you are lying about.
The "audit" was simply looking at the ballots and hand counting them to make sure the machine count was accurate. Nothing more.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:00 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Then did a full state wide audit and found none of the what you are lying about.
Audit?

Now who's lying? :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:33 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I base my opinions on affidavits filed in court as well as mathematics. It appears you disagree. Thatís fine but your opinion should be based on evidence, not what you wish were true or false.

With that in mind, Please present any contradictory evidence. That is, please compare number of votes with actual votes cast in the contested counties and districts. Please explain why, if voting turnout exceeds 95%, we should treat this election different than elections by Kim Jung Un, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein and other dictators who get more than 95% of votes while voting in a typical Western democracy rarely exceeds a 75% turnout.

Please provide statistical support to justify why there should be no skepticism for 140,000 votes that show up at 4:00 a.m. and, lo and behold, 99.8% go for Biden. Please explain why hundreds of thousands of ballots marked exclusively fOr Biden with no downstream votes, for Senate, House, or state elections, are not suspicious at all.

Please explain why in these circumstances you oppose an independent audit of votes.

What do I believe? I believe there are enormous red flags, that there is a lot of smoke. I do not want to believe there is fire. But to disprove that there is fire, I want an independent audit. So if there are statistical anomalies as Iíve describe, and there are a multitude of affidavits filed in court demonstrating such anomalies exist, what does either side gain by refusing an audit? If you have evidence that all of those affidavits are perjured, please provide that evidence via link. Otherwise, why do you oppose an audit?
Not sure why you're determined to to be babbly lee, jr. and ramble on about shit no one was talking about.

He said there were more votes than voters. That's bullshit. It didn't happen. When I made a comment about it, he switched to commenting about a past election with "the Kenyan."
Thanks for the irrelevant input though.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:41 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Not sure why you're determined to to be babbly lee, jr. and ramble on about shit no one was talking about.

He said there were more votes than voters. That's bullshit. It didn't happen. When I made a comment about it, he switched to commenting about a past election with "the Kenyan."
Thanks for the irrelevant input though.
Why do you say there WEREN'T more votes than voters? Do you have more information than Trumps legal team? Hell no you don't! So why state shit you know nothing about?

What is it about Socialism that you like so much anyway??? Dumbass....
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:48 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Why do you say there WEREN'T more votes than voters? Do you have more information than Trumps legal team? Hell no you don't! So why state shit you know nothing about?

What is it about Socialism that you like so much anyway??? Dumbass....
Because there weren't.

I don't know what this has to do with socialism, but Trump's legal team can't show there were more votes than voters. They can't show anything they are alleging and is why they are getting laughed out of court over and over again.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:56 AM 11-20-2020
No not really.

Polarization, immigration and rona put Biden over the top.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 09:07 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Because there weren't.

I don't know what this has to do with socialism, but Trump's legal team can't show there were more votes than voters. They can't show anything they are alleging and is why they are getting laughed out of court over and over again.
Man, you really are stupid aren't you? You really do believe that Trumps legal team was just throwing out lies in that presser yesterday!!!! :-)

I'm sure their legal team has enough qualified volunteers to total up the votes and compare to the population in a certain city! Why do you think they would even lie about it? Do you think they are all putting their futures on the line to try and scam the country?

Who helps you get dressed in the morning? What a dumbass...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:13 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Not sure why you're determined to to be babbly lee, jr. and ramble on about shit no one was talking about.

He said there were more votes than voters. That's bullshit. It didn't happen. When I made a comment about it, he switched to commenting about a past election with "the Kenyan."
Thanks for the irrelevant input though.
Insane alt-right posters for months on end berate people like me and others calling us commies and wishing literal death on us: crickets.

One crackpot poster says stuff grounded in reality in a harsh tone: stern dissertation.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 09:17 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Insane alt-right posters for months on end berate people like me and others calling us commies and wishing literal death on us: crickets.

One crackpot poster says stuff grounded in reality in a harsh tone: stern dissertation.
Other way around, dip-shit. You little libby's are crying, AGAIN, because you know this election will be overturned!

What is it about Socialism that you like so much?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:26 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Other way around, dip-shit. You little libby's are crying, AGAIN, because you know this election will be overturned!

What is it about Socialism that you like so much?
Well being that I dont like socialism and this thing isn't getting overturned, I'm not sure what the point of your post is.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:29 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Man, you really are stupid aren't you? You really do believe that Trumps legal team was just throwing out lies in that presser yesterday!!!! :-)

I'm sure their legal team has enough qualified volunteers to total up the votes and compare to the population in a certain city! Why do you think they would even lie about it? Do you think they are all putting their futures on the line to try and scam the country?

Who helps you get dressed in the morning? What a dumbass...
If I give them the benefit of the doubt, they were throwing shit out there for which they do not have proof. That's just a bit short of a lie, which would mean they knew it wasn't true. I think they pile up all the BS they accumulate from the internet (some of which are lies) and other stuff that people claim they saw, and put it out there without supporting evidence.

If they had supporting evidence, a court would hear them out. If they have enough evidence, a court will rule in their favor. That hasn't happened so far.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up