ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:02 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
This is why we cannot have nice things at CP. This post is name-calling, emotional bullshit. You say '**** your feelings' but you do not give any evidence to support your post. Indeed, you say '**** your feelings' after rather un-hinged rant that demonstrates you are extremely emotionally labile.

If you are consistent with '**** your feelings,' then you should have no problems with an independent audit. If the votes are there, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. After all, '**** your feelings' applies no matter where the evidence goes. And if an independent audit demonstrates that Biden truly won, then I have no issue with that. So why do you feel so threatened at the request for an independent audit?

You can look at the poll results above and see that I marked 'unsure' because to me there are significant data irregularities in the election results. Unlike you, I cited evidence. Unlike you, I did not call anyone names. Unlike you, I made no disparaging comments about anyone on the other side. Unlike you, I am awaiting an independent audit before I make my final decision.

I guess part of my issue is that I have had government lawyers come into court and present experts who have testified that the data irregularities in my clients' accounts cannot be explained by mistakes or happenstance but must can only be explained by fraud. And the statistical abnormalities in my clients' records were orders of magnitude less obvious than the ones that are displayed here. So maybe I just take it personally when I see my clients go to prison on evidence that is not as glaringly obvious as the evidence presented here.

And speaking of evidence and law, treason is 1 of 2 things: waging war against the United States or aiding and abetting our allies. Nobody contesting an election, irrespective of their political party, is committing treason. Anyone who runs for office should be able to look into the votes and have the votes and process reviewed. It is essential to transparency and for all citizens to have trust in the elections. The fact that some are fighting so hard to allow any sort of discussion of this evidence or to allow any sort of audit should be extremely troubling no matter where you sit on the political spectrum.
These dolts like Swanman think everyone should just drop it all despite the sketchy shit that went on... That sketchy shit just might be nothing, or it is something big, or it's in between. If we drop it, it will continue to be an issue... but hey, most likely he's the only one fucking his sister...
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 07:12 PM 11-19-2020
I absolutely believe that certain election results were tainted. But we also saw that happen in prior election years, always for Dems, 100%+ voter turnout etc. I do believe that mail in ballots were fraudulent this election and I’m pretty sure that this software stuff is true.
It comes down mostly to why did other D candidates receive so many less votes across multiple states, it’s not logical. Not when the same thing isn’t there for R candidates, no leftist I know would vote for a president but not the others, no Conservatives I know would either. I could see 1 or 2 races, judges, ballot measures etc being skipped, but not the entire ballot.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
but hey, most likely he's the only one fucking his sister...
Be fair, his sis got that WAP. Gets it on the reg.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:20 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
. Unlike you, I cited evidence.
Please point to said evidence. Just bold it if you want.

I'll wait.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:40 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
I absolutely believe that certain election results were tainted. But we also saw that happen in prior election years, always for Dems, 100%+ voter turnout etc. I do believe that mail in ballots were fraudulent this election and Iím pretty sure that this software stuff is true.
It comes down mostly to why did other D candidates receive so many less votes across multiple states, itís not logical. Not when the same thing isnít there for R candidates, no leftist I know would vote for a president but not the others, no Conservatives I know would either. I could see 1 or 2 races, judges, ballot measures etc being skipped, but not the entire ballot.
How do you fight fire?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:42 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Be fair, his sis got that WAP. Gets it on the reg.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:28 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
I absolutely believe that certain election results were tainted. But we also saw that happen in prior election years, always for Dems, 100%+ voter turnout etc. I do believe that mail in ballots were fraudulent this election and Iím pretty sure that this software stuff is true.
It comes down mostly to why did other D candidates receive so many less votes across multiple states, itís not logical. Not when the same thing isnít there for R candidates, no leftist I know would vote for a president but not the others, no Conservatives I know would either. I could see 1 or 2 races, judges, ballot measures etc being skipped, but not the entire ballot.
Imagine people stupid enough to believe this stuff:-)
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:10 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine people stupid enough to believe this stuff:-)
You dispute certain districts having more votes cast than registered voters? Happened quite a bit during the Kenyanís election.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:27 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
You dispute certain districts having more votes cast than registered voters? Happened quite a bit during the Kenyanís election.
It happened zero times.
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:46 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine people stupid enough to believe this stuff:-)
I base my opinions on affidavits filed in court as well as mathematics. It appears you disagree. Thatís fine but your opinion should be based on evidence, not what you wish were true or false.

With that in mind, Please present any contradictory evidence. That is, please compare number of votes with actual votes cast in the contested counties and districts. Please explain why, if voting turnout exceeds 95%, we should treat this election different than elections by Kim Jung Un, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein and other dictators who get more than 95% of votes while voting in a typical Western democracy rarely exceeds a 75% turnout.

Please provide statistical support to justify why there should be no skepticism for 140,000 votes that show up at 4:00 a.m. and, lo and behold, 99.8% go for Biden. Please explain why hundreds of thousands of ballots marked exclusively fOr Biden with no downstream votes, for Senate, House, or state elections, are not suspicious at all.

Please explain why in these circumstances you oppose an independent audit of votes.

What do I believe? I believe there are enormous red flags, that there is a lot of smoke. I do not want to believe there is fire. But to disprove that there is fire, I want an independent audit. So if there are statistical anomalies as Iíve describe, and there are a multitude of affidavits filed in court demonstrating such anomalies exist, what does either side gain by refusing an audit? If you have evidence that all of those affidavits are perjured, please provide that evidence via link. Otherwise, why do you oppose an audit?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:08 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This guy^ is in for a rude awakening when he discovers nothing will change under Biden
Biden is probably further right than Trump when you compare actual historical positions and disregard Trump's political rambling.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:18 AM 11-20-2020
The bottom line for me is, Dhimmi controlled precincts in Minneapolis, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Albuquerque and Philadelphia have set precedent in the past that they do not deserve the benefit of the doubt concerning all of the "irregularities".
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:25 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Biden is probably further right than Trump when you compare actual historical positions and disregard Trump's political rambling.
I've always said Trump is a pro-life liberal. I think he would fit right in with the Jimmy Carter era Democrats.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:35 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I base my opinions on affidavits filed in court as well as mathematics. It appears you disagree. That’s fine but your opinion should be based on evidence, not what you wish were true or false.

With that in mind, Please present any contradictory evidence. That is, please compare number of votes with actual votes cast in the contested counties and districts. Please explain why, if voting turnout exceeds 95%, we should treat this election different than elections by Kim Jung Un, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein and other dictators who get more than 95% of votes while voting in a typical Western democracy rarely exceeds a 75% turnout.

Please provide statistical support to justify why there should be no skepticism for 140,000 votes that show up at 4:00 a.m. and, lo and behold, 99.8% go for Biden. Please explain why hundreds of thousands of ballots marked exclusively fOr Biden with no downstream votes, for Senate, House, or state elections, are not suspicious at all.

Please explain why in these circumstances you oppose an independent audit of votes.

What do I believe? I believe there are enormous red flags, that there is a lot of smoke. I do not want to believe there is fire. But to disprove that there is fire, I want an independent audit. So if there are statistical anomalies as I’ve describe, and there are a multitude of affidavits filed in court demonstrating such anomalies exist, what does either side gain by refusing an audit? If you have evidence that all of those affidavits are perjured, please provide that evidence via link. Otherwise, why do you oppose an audit?
We are still waiting for you and Trump to give any evidence for your serious accusations against our elections. The affidavits you are relying on dont have said evidence. And again, if you think it does, please bold it. I'm waiting.

Let me help. For example, saying voters exceeding anticipated voters isnt evidence of everything. Anticipated is the key word there. Next.

In Wayne county. You claim without evidence 100 percent turnout and 95 percent turn out at 46 of 47 precincts with zero evidence.

But the official state turn out place the county at 62 percent turnout for the county. Next.

In the actual affidavit, he claims bellville township had 350 percent turnout (not based on evidence, but own data manipulation from info off the SoS website.

But the actual voter turnout in the county is 68 percent.

Also, affidiviats are not evidence. At all. Courts dont acxept affidviats as evidence by themselves. That is some serious wrong coming from a supposed lawyer.

Anyway, again, feel free to bold what you think is actual evidence. I'll keep waiting.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:39 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The bottom line for me is, Dhimmi controlled precincts in Minneapolis, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Albuquerque and Philadelphia have set precedent in the past that they do not deserve the benefit of the doubt concerning all of the "irregularities".
Georgia did a statewide audit and found none of tje fraud you are lying about.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up