ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
Yes 62 44.93%
No 62 44.93%
Unsure 14 10.14%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Do you believe that rigging the election put Biden over the top?
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 11-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Poll coming.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:26 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
That would assume all the Democrats were in on the rigging. It could be some Democrats who were not even really affiliated with the party did the fraud or even the cyber security people that testified in the lawsuit gave them a clear way to perpetrate the fraud.
Stupid democrats, only rigging the presidential election. Because obviously none of these accusations happened at congressional state and federal elections, right? In fact, let's only look at elections democrats won, all those other pure republican won elections didnt have any of this.

Logically, all these accusations my gut tell me are true about the presidential election doesnt mean those Republican won elections with same software and mail in ballots werent secure.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:31 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.
You ok, Bro?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:31 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that cunt GSA administrator Emily FatFuck need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sisterfuckers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - Fuck Your Feelings.
:-)

That's one ttttttriggered fucking liberal right there... You're going to be fun to toy with...
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:33 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.
And by the way, are you TRYING to insinuate that fucking your Sister is somehow wrong? If that’s wrong, I don’t wanna be right....
[Reply]
eDave 04:37 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

That's one ttttttriggered fucking liberal right there... You're going to be fun to toy with...
While he does come on strong, his points are valid.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 04:40 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
While he does come on strong, his points are valid.
Valid? Oh fuck you too. Btw, get a job bitch.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:42 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
And by the way, are you TRYING to insinuate that ****ing your Sister is somehow wrong? If that’s wrong, I don’t wanna be right....
Porn Hub agrees.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:43 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.
:-)
Attached: GFY.jpg (86.1 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 04:44 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Valid? Oh fuck you too. Btw, get a job bitch.
You guys cheated your asses off and still lost. By a lot. There's just a lot more people who do not think and believe like you do. Believe it or not.

And I'm the kinda man who doesn't have to rely on a job/paycheck anymore. Suck me.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 05:26 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
You guys cheated your asses off and still lost. By a lot. There's just a lot more people who do not think and believe like you do. Believe it or not.

And I'm the kinda man who doesn't have to rely on a job/paycheck anymore. Suck me.
There’s 70+ million that “ think like me” And I guess when you’re in the party of free shit you dont need a job.
[Reply]
BanHam 05:33 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
You guys cheated your asses off and still lost. By a lot. There's just a lot more people who do not think and believe like you do. Believe it or not.

And I'm the kinda man who doesn't have to rely on a job/paycheck anymore. Suck me.


Do you want to work?
[Reply]
eDave 05:50 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
There’s 70+ million that “ think like me” And I guess when you’re in the party of free shit you dont need a job.
OK. 10% isn't necessarily a lot. But it's more.
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:05 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.
This is why we cannot have nice things at CP. This post is name-calling, emotional bullshit. You say 'fuck your feelings' but you do not give any evidence to support your post. Indeed, you say 'fuck your feelings' after rather un-hinged rant that demonstrates you are extremely emotionally labile.

If you are consistent with 'fuck your feelings,' then you should have no problems with an independent audit. If the votes are there, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. After all, 'fuck your feelings' applies no matter where the evidence goes. And if an independent audit demonstrates that Biden truly won, then I have no issue with that. So why do you feel so threatened at the request for an independent audit?

You can look at the poll results above and see that I marked 'unsure' because to me there are significant data irregularities in the election results. Unlike you, I cited evidence. Unlike you, I did not call anyone names. Unlike you, I made no disparaging comments about anyone on the other side. Unlike you, I am awaiting an independent audit before I make my final decision.

I guess part of my issue is that I have had government lawyers come into court and present experts who have testified that the data irregularities in my clients' accounts cannot be explained by mistakes or happenstance but must can only be explained by fraud. And the statistical abnormalities in my clients' records were orders of magnitude less obvious than the ones that are displayed here. So maybe I just take it personally when I see my clients go to prison on evidence that is not as glaringly obvious as the evidence presented here.

And speaking of evidence and law, treason is 1 of 2 things: waging war against the United States or aiding and abetting our allies. Nobody contesting an election, irrespective of their political party, is committing treason. Anyone who runs for office should be able to look into the votes and have the votes and process reviewed. It is essential to transparency and for all citizens to have trust in the elections. The fact that some are fighting so hard to allow any sort of discussion of this evidence or to allow any sort of audit should be extremely troubling no matter where you sit on the political spectrum.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:53 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.
But what about us that don't have sisters? Who do we ***k? :-)


(And that rant is awesome. I got a heck of a chuckle out of it :-) )
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:58 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Swanman:
To all the idiots on here continuing to support Trump - you are moronic, worthless sacks of shit. Trump, Giuliani and that **** GSA administrator Emily Fat**** need to be charged with treason. Trump lost the election (BY A LOT) and you idiot sister****ers need to deal with it. As a lot of you probably had on your sweet t-shirts back in 2016 - **** Your Feelings.


This guy^ is in for a rude awakening when he discovers nothing will change under Biden
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up