ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 41 61.19%
When results are certified 12 17.91%
When electors are chosen 3 4.48%
When he retires enough campaign debt 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 55
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
Fish 09:58 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Less secure than they are now. Less secure than they’d be with Republicans’ common sense election security proposals like voter id.
Trump's team has been trying their damndest for weeks to try and show some kind of proof that they're currently not secure. Hasn't been going well. And considering the Republicans' proposals are hypothetical, I can see why VoterID doesn't get much traction.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:01 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Trump's team has been trying their damndest for weeks to try and show some kind of proof that they're currently not secure. Hasn't been going well. And considering the Republicans' proposals are hypothetical, I can see why VoterID doesn't get much traction.
Then I guess you’ll have to live with skepticism about our elections and you should understand that when it comes to undermining confidence, like the Russians, you’re part of the problem.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:11 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Then I guess you’ll have to live with skepticism about our elections and you should understand that when it comes to undermining confidence, like the Russians, you’re part of the problem.
Georgia confirmed the results and found no fraud after audit. Lawsuits in three states were again tossed out of court for lack of evidence. And yet you normalize this baseless attack on our election.
[Reply]
oldandslow 10:15 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Then I guess you’ll have to live with skepticism about our elections and you should understand that when it comes to undermining confidence, like the Russians, you’re part of the problem.
There is only skepticism because Trump creates it. You know and I know it. What happened to you Patteeu?
[Reply]
jdubya 10:25 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
There is only skepticism because Trump creates it. You know and I know it. What happened to you Patteeu?
I disagree. I`m not an extremist but there is something in the air that doesnt smell right with this election. I`ve been voting since the early 80`s.....
[Reply]
Taco John 10:27 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
There is only skepticism because Trump creates it. You know and I know it. What happened to you Patteeu?
That's nonsense. There's been skepticism about our elections for years. Just search for the word diebold in the chiefs planet search engine and you can see it going back two decades.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:35 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I disagree. I`m not an extremist but there is something in the air that doesnt smell right with this election. I`ve been voting since the early 80`s.....
Boo boo I don't know what you are but you don't live in the middle either.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:40 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I’ll take that as a guilty plea.
I'll take that as a tapout.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:45 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
There is only skepticism because Trump creates it.

That's a lie, and a very obvious one.
[Reply]
Fish 10:58 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Then I guess you’ll have to live with skepticism about our elections and you should understand that when it comes to undermining confidence, like the Russians, you’re part of the problem.
Trumpers are going to be skeptical because that's what Trump has told them. Nobody outside the nutty DC conservative crew type believes this BS anymore. Especially after that clown show press conference today. It's just embarrassing at this point.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:03 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Trumpers are going to be skeptical because that's what Trump has told them. Nobody outside the nutty DC conservative crew type believes this BS anymore. Especially after that clown show press conference today. It's just embarrassing at this point.
It’s more people than you’d think. One of the GOP certifiers in Michigan was talking today about how he may vote to delay certification because of that ridiculous Dominion conspiracy theory. These people are living in their own personal realities that aren’t based in any semblance of reality.

The more Trump pushes these insane fraud theories and undermines democracy, the more he is going to throw doubt into the results for a good portion of these idiots. It’s a dangerous time for this country’s political system.
[Reply]
Fish 11:13 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It’s more people than you’d think. One of the GOP certifiers in Michigan was talking today about how he may vote to delay certification because of that ridiculous Dominion conspiracy theory. These people are living in their own personal realities that aren’t based in any semblance of reality.

The more Trump pushes these insane fraud theories and undermines democracy, the more he is going to throw doubt into the results for a good portion of these idiots. It’s a dangerous time for this country’s political system.
I think you're being overly optimistic. This thing is circling the toilet fast. Their current lawsuits have been met with nothing but confusion and ridicule. That presser today was a 1UP from the Four Seasons Landscaping laugher. They keep getting more whacky, and they're making zero progress. Trump is neutered.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:15 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I think you're being overly optimistic. This thing is circling the toilet fast. Their current lawsuits have been met with nothing but confusion and ridicule. That presser today was a 1UP from the Four Seasons Landscaping. They keep getting more whacky, and they're making zero progress. Trump is neutered.
The sham lawsuits were never anything more than a way to delay certification. They knew they’d lose them but wanted them out there to sway public sentiment. The next ploy is going after some of these government officials and lawmakers and getting them to ignore their civic duties to push certification back as far as possible. That may not work on most but we’ve already seen it work on some (and it likely will work on a few more ignorant unprincipled Trumpers). It’s going to be an ugly few weeks here.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:26 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Nobody outside the nutty DC conservative crew type believes this BS.
Reminds me of Russia!Gate.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Reminds me of Russia!Gate.
Or any other political narrative.

Pretty much the only thing I believe anymore is there is a shocking lack of good faith in any of the political proceedings in this country.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 55
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up