ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 41 61.19%
When results are certified 12 17.91%
When electors are chosen 3 4.48%
When he retires enough campaign debt 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 55
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:55 AM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not to this extent. And this isn't just dirty politics. This appears to be an active attempt to subvert US democracy at its core with blatant lies and sham lawsuits with no evidence.
That's an obvious lie. Why can't you people on the left stop lying? What the hell is wrong with you?
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:57 AM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not to this extent. And this isn't just dirty politics. This appears to be an active attempt to subvert US democracy at its core with blatant lies and sham lawsuits with no evidence. It may not actually work this time (the institutions in place are likely too strong), but it sets the precedent for attempts like this in the future. He's normalized such behavior now and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw elements of it from both sides following future elections. World history tells us that democracies like the US has are far more fragile than we like to admit.

For a brief description of what the sham lawsuits could actually accomplish (especially if there are an unprincipled few in power willing to go along with them):

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cy/6271760002/
I get you.

But at least what trump is Doing is legal (so far). Obama used the intelligence agencies to spy on a political opponent. Once upon a time a president resigned because he sent 5 knuckleheads to try and spy on a political opponent. Obama used the full weight of an entire agency that is supposed to serve the national security of the United States. And the media wonít even talk about it.

Forgive me if I have a hard time believing Trump is the root of all evil. Heís certainly not blameless in any of this, and at the end of it all, he probably escalated it some. However I have a hard time believing the problem starts and ends with Trump.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:52 AM 11-13-2020
So self-centered, people like KC_C not only want society to work perfectly in their favor, they want the IMPERFECTIONS of society to work in their favor as well.

There's a good kind and bad kind of corruption
There's a good kind and bad kind of lying
There's a good kind and bad kind of fraud

Good and bad defined by their power interests.

And if you employ the bad kind, OR EXPOSE the good kind, there will unrest because of their emotional reaction to the power balance.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:03 AM 11-13-2020
... Software is really stupid stuff. It does not go off on its own, has no mind of its own, and there is no intelligence anywhere in code. It performs instructions and does them over and over, exactly the same every time, no matter what.

Until something changes.

Something changing is not a "glitch." It is a change.

Software does not wake up in the morning and suddenly shift 6,000 votes from candidate A to candidate B, as in Biden....

If a computer system appears to wake up in the night, when a national election has stopped counting votes, and "glitches" votes from one candidate to another, guess what: it isn't the standard code. Something changed and it is discoverable in the log files. If there are no logs, it can usually be found in places where the application is writing to a database....

Competent forensic investigators know just where to look. They are likely to find that someone changed something, and it was not a "glitch."
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:47 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So self-centered, people like KC_C not only want society to work perfectly in their favor, they want the IMPERFECTIONS of society to work in their favor as well.

There's a good kind and bad kind of corruption
There's a good kind and bad kind of lying
There's a good kind and bad kind of fraud

Good and bad defined by their power interests.

And if you employ the bad kind, OR EXPOSE the good kind, there will unrest because of their emotional reaction to the power balance.

Once you accept the reality that the underlying requirement of the modern left is the belief, conscious or otherwise, in the absence of morality outside of the goals of the state, it all becomes obvious.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:51 PM 11-13-2020
Jan of 2025 Trump will concede
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:06 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I get you.

But at least what trump is Doing is legal (so far). Obama used the intelligence agencies to spy on a political opponent. Once upon a time a president resigned because he sent 5 knuckleheads to try and spy on a political opponent. Obama used the full weight of an entire agency that is supposed to serve the national security of the United States. And the media wonít even talk about it.

Forgive me if I have a hard time believing Trump is the root of all evil. Heís certainly not blameless in any of this, and at the end of it all, he probably escalated it some. However I have a hard time believing the problem starts and ends with Trump.
Getting you to believe things like this is why Trump thinks he can convince you that the election was stolen. He knows his fans are low-IQ, gullible saps.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:07 PM 11-13-2020
It is finished.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:19 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I get you.

But at least what trump is Doing is legal (so far). Obama used the intelligence agencies to spy on a political opponent. Once upon a time a president resigned because he sent 5 knuckleheads to try and spy on a political opponent. Obama used the full weight of an entire agency that is supposed to serve the national security of the United States. And the media won’t even talk about it.

Forgive me if I have a hard time believing Trump is the root of all evil. He’s certainly not blameless in any of this, and at the end of it all, he probably escalated it some. However I have a hard time believing the problem starts and ends with Trump.
They hate that we had a President who didn't coward to the MSM and Left's barrage...
[Reply]
scho63 01:42 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They hate that we had a President who didn't coward to the MSM and Left's barrage...
He defied them and they hated him and worse yet, all his supporters.

My brother thinks he was the worst President in his 53 years and I just shake my head.

He said some incredibly stupid shit but he did incredibly great things in his 4 years.
[Reply]
Armyofme 02:08 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Once you accept the reality that the underlying requirement of the modern left is the belief, conscious or otherwise, in the absence of morality outside of the goals of the state, it all becomes obvious.
You don't actually believe that, do you? Is this Opposite Day?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:37 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Armyofme:
You don't actually believe that, do you? Is this Opposite Day?
He's really ****ing stupid.
[Reply]
kstater 02:41 PM 11-13-2020
This might be a concession? Maybe?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...947936768?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:02 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Getting you to believe things like this is why Trump thinks he can convince you that the election was stolen. He knows his fans are low-IQ, gullible saps.
Damn. Ok.

I didnít know thatís the position youíre operating from.

I guess we really donít have anything left to discuss then.
[Reply]
-King- 03:18 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I mean all he did was cry about them and tweet about how mean they were to him like a high school girl. I'd say that's pretty cowardly.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 55
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up