ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
staylor26 07:13 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Gruden seems to have our number and Carr is quietly having a good year.

Raiders in a nail biter.
Gruden has our # because he finally beat us?

:-)

I know you’re trolling, but this shit is weak.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:17 PM 11-08-2020

Raiders in a nail biter.
Jon Gruden went 3-5 against the Chiefs in his first stint with Raiders, and is now 1-4 in his second stint as Raiders coach.

:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:09 PM 11-08-2020
DeBerg has stepped up his game lately. :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:21 PM 11-08-2020
Who throws more TD’s to Chiefs players in this one? Carr or Henne?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:13 PM 11-09-2020

[Reply]
Lzen 03:38 PM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I hope we destroy them, then after the game, somebody says "we didn't drive around their stadium because we don't waste our time driving around giant Roombas....."
FYP
[Reply]
Lzen 03:40 PM 11-09-2020

Raiders in a nail biter.

Oh really? And just how many times has Gruden beaten Andy Reid's Chiefs team?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 03:45 PM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs are coming off a bye. I'll take Andy all day every day.
This.
Reid's teams historically demolish their opponents following a bye. Give Big Red extra time to plan, and you are DOOOOOOOOOMED.

Oh yeah, and fuck the faiduhs and their punk-ass gangster wannbe shitstained fanbase. Fuck 'em with a pineapple wrapped in barbed wire. Bitches.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:47 PM 11-09-2020
Gonna be fun owning the keys to that new shithole for years to come...
[Reply]
chief4life 04:04 PM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Gonna be another shootout. Hope Mahomes and the offense can play better than they did last time against the Raiders.
It isn't going to be another shootout. Sneed will be ready for that game. Just because of the last game you are basing it on being another shootout. One thing that is great about Spags that was awful in the Sutton era was he adjusted. Mark my words we going to beat the brakes off them! Every Chiefs defensive player has that game marked down. Just watch!
[Reply]
chief4life 04:06 PM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Oh really? And just how many times has Gruden beaten Andy Reid's Chiefs team?
You call beating us one time out of how many did we win against them? No Reid has Grudens number just happened to catch us on a bad day.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:13 PM 11-09-2020
I don't expect this game to be anything like the first one.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:48 PM 11-09-2020
The Chiefs seem to have games where they are sleepwalking. I'm going to put the Raiders game in that category. There were a number of questionable calls/non-calls in the game which influenced the outcome. The concern that I have is the lack of running game and the defense having problems with the run. The Chiefs can't afford to have quarters where they go 3 and out and allow the other team to control the ball.

I think Gruden traded a number of picks and got multiple 1st rounders in return. They have a receiver similar to Hill in speed.

I believe the Chiefs can win this game however the AFC West is not the AFC Least where the best team can just throw their helmet on the field and win.

Run defense and offensive line play will determine the outcome of this game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:53 PM 11-09-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Gonna be another shootout. Hope Mahomes and the offense can play better than they did last time against the Raiders.
Uh, the offense scored 46 points in that game, pal. The fact is that Spags made a couple bad calls in that game that put Ward and Mathieu in a couple bad spots, which he admitted in the post-game presser. So we know that won’t happen again.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:57 PM 11-09-2020
Can't wait to demolish these frauds.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up