ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, thereís now mobile APPís for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:00 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Our courts have been derelict in their duties on this, and the SCOTUS has been complicit in it. If we were the people our forefathers were, there would have been uprising, and we would have overthrown these people already.
I'd say 1/3 of the nation isn't adversely affected by the draconian measures local and state government imposes on them, so they don't care. Also for many of them, it empowers them. They get to report their non-compliant neighbors, friends and family members. Then you have the freaks that love being a victim of something.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:54 PM 11-13-2020

HAPPENING: Utah Gov. Herbert Orders Statewide Mask Mandate.

Businesses that fail to require employees and customers to wear masks and enforce social distancing will be subject to fines from the state labor commission.https://t.co/nUIo0Qu4RG

— The Election Wizard��*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 14, 2020

Motherfucker decided to leave the state with a nice little parting gift
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:06 PM 11-13-2020
Hey, Oregon! You voted for this bullshit.

https://www.wweek.com/news/state/202...vid-19-spread/

You'd better get some good lawyers to shut this crap down.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:20 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Mother****er decided to leave the state with a nice little parting gift
Dr. Ron Paul has a great broadcast the other day, showing with statistics the rise in cases post mask-mandates. Tho' cases don't really matter, serious illness and deaths do, it proved they don't stop the spread.

They did the same with lockdowns. They don't work, they don't a virus. Quarantinin healthy people doesn't save anybody's lives. You quarantine the sick of course and you do what you have to protect those more vulnerable like the immune impaired such as elderly and nursing homes things like that. They had the numbers.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:35 PM 11-13-2020
Californians got a big win.

This is all crap that could have been avoided if Roberts had just done his job and ruled appropriately. I hope there's a special place in hell waiting for him.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:55 PM 11-13-2020
Yeah, I posted that in another thread. 'Bout time.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:38 AM 11-14-2020
New Mexico going back to lockdown mode. Malls closed, etc

I have a really bad feeling about this winter.

A few months back, I thought a Biden win would have the virus magically disappear, and merde or Randall made a comment that they felt it would go the opposite- more and harsher lockdowns.

Iím afraid that prediction may come true, sadly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
nhaaser 10:54 AM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dr. Ron Paul has a great broadcast the other day, showing with statistics the rise in cases post mask-mandates. Tho' cases don't really matter, serious illness and deaths do, it proved they don't stop the spread.

They did the same with lockdowns. They don't work, they don't a virus. Quarantinin healthy people doesn't save anybody's lives. You quarantine the sick of course and you do what you have to protect those more vulnerable like the immune impaired such as elderly and nursing homes things like that. They had the numbers.

And what about a 23 year old asymptomatic person? Spreading to dozens everyday for 14 days. Young and old... there is so much you idiots donít understand. Some call this a pandemic.. I call it the purge of fucking dumbasses... unfortunately some very innocent and careful people get caught up.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:53 PM 11-14-2020
Gavin Newson, another Libtard hypocrite
https://www.outkick.com/gavin-newsom...irthday-party/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:59 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

A few months back, I thought a Biden win would have the virus magically disappear, and merde or Randall made a comment that they felt it would go the opposite- more and harsher lockdowns.

Elections have consequences.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:59 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

We're all China, now!

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:01 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by nhaaser:
And what about a 23 year old asymptomatic person? Spreading to dozens everyday for 14 days. Young and old... there is so much you idiots donít understand. Some call this a pandemic.. I call it the purge of ****ing dumbasses... unfortunately some very innocent and careful people get caught up.

Classic liberal logic... blame the 23 year old asymptomatic person, rather than putting personal responsibility on high risk people to be accountable for taking proactive personal measures to avoid catching the virus.

People in high risk groups should self-lockdown, not society as a whole.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:03 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Classic liberal logic... blame the 23 year old asymptomatic person, rather than putting personal responsibility on high risk people to be accountable for taking proactive personal measures to avoid catching the virus.

People in high risk groups should self-lockdown, not society as a whole.
Imaginary foes--- "climate" "asymptomatic superspreaders" "sytemic racism"...

Nefarious and ubiquitous!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:27 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Libtards are power hungry control freaks.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:31 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

NEVERMIND THAT! IT'S TIME TO DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD, PEASANT!
[Reply]
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up