ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Nick Allegretti Thread*****
Dante84 03:00 PM 04-27-2019

[Reply]
Simply Red 05:43 PM 10-20-2020
Both him and Kilgore were dirty all game. All of our errors last week were addressed and tightened. Fun day it was, yesterday. Great win!
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:53 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Nick "Pancake" Allegretti
Only if we call his wife MRS PANCAKE

[Reply]
lcarus 06:02 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Both him and Kilgore were dirty all game. All of our errors last week were addressed and tightened. Fun day it was, yesterday. Great win!
Not only that, but is Kilgore not the perfect name for an offensive lineman? It just sounds like a guy that's gonna crack some skulls. Nick Allegretti sounds like a guy that comes to your house when you don't pay your bookie and twists your head off and puts it in a bowling ball bag to bring back to his boss as proof.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:12 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Not only that, but is Kilgore not the perfect name for an offensive lineman? It just sounds like a guy that's gonna crack some skulls. Nick Allegretti sounds like a guy that comes to your house when you don't pay your bookie and twists your head off and puts it in a bowling ball bag to bring back to his boss as proof.
Kilgore likes the smell of PANCAKES in the morning, and he's gotta WHOLE stack of' em to his left BROTHER
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:21 PM 10-20-2020
If I'm remembering correctly, the guy didn't give up a single sack in college. Legit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:23 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yep, me too. Maybe seeing the guys next to him steam-rolling fools lit a fire under his ass.
From what I remember, Wylie struggled with pass pro. Run blocking, he was fine.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:34 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
From what I remember, Wylie struggled with pass pro. Run blocking, he was fine.
Wylie was pancaking fools on screen plays
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:39 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I'm remembering correctly, the guy didn't give up a single sack in college. Legit.
It was less than a few for sure. I remember seeing that and wondering how the guy lasted so late in the draft.

I know competition and everything, but that’s just really good production no matter what level you’re at.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:52 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
If Schwartz is still hobbled Remmers out to RT and Allegretti will start at LG.

Might happen
And then by the time Schwartz is healthy, they won’t move Allegretti out if he’s playing well
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:58 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It was less than a few for sure. I remember seeing that and wondering how the guy lasted so late in the draft.

I know competition and everything, but that’s just really good production no matter what level you’re at.
Talked to a buddy of mine who played TE for ASU and is from Chicago (Allegretti is from Frankfort) and he said everyone around those parts was shocked Allegretti lasted until the 7th.
[Reply]
Hotrod289 07:05 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

He allowed a total of like 3 qb pressures without a sack. Competition? Dude played in the Big 10 against some high 1rst round D lineman.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:10 PM 10-20-2020
Good God Fisher

Eric Fisher moves dudes where he wants them �� @Big_Fish79 @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/dPprHlxDQe

— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) October 21, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:20 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Good God Fisher

Pancakes by 2 different linemen on the same play. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:20 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hotrod289:
He allowed a total of like 3 qb pressures without a sack. Competition? Dude played in the Big 10 against some high 1rst round D lineman.
Yeah no shit. B10 not good enough???
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:24 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
that and open up his own Italian restaurant called "Gretti's".:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up