ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 51
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:13 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Squalor2:
what part of glorydaze is the fucknut that will record himself keeping trumps word?
Wut?

Will he record it in Dolby?
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:14 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I don't really care and am not thinking too deeply about it. I find that's a good attitude to take with things these days. Seems to work for everyone else.

I just thought it was refreshing and outside the box.
Oh but you do care

The wait and see approach is the correct way for haters to go though... I'm on record here about 2 years ago literally :-)ing about the idea of a Trump presidency

Yet here we are, and he has impressed me thus far... with any luck, maybe you can at least learn to deal with it for 4-8 years

I made it through Barry, you'll make it through Don
[Reply]
headsnap 09:18 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Wut?

Will he record it in Dubly?
fyp
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:22 PM 12-23-2016
I'm by no means a Hillary supporter, but if I had to pinpoint something I'm afraid of, it would be that Trump winning shows we live in a post-fact world.

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:30 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by headsnap:
fyp
:-):-)

You read my mind.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 09:31 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
You think. Like you represent anyone.
The left was pretty far isolianist during Obama hence the lack of troops in Syria
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:32 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
I'm by no means a Hillary supporter, but if I had to pinpoint something I'm afraid of, it would be that Trump winning shows we live in a post-fact world.

:-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 09:33 PM 12-23-2016

I would say the main issue with trump winning is he won on fear.

The entire GOP party is a party of fear
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:36 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Are you gonna add anything or just speak in emojis?
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

Yeah definitely. It's a simple way of generalising the situation, but it's amazing that pandering to people's base emotions in the way he did actually worked so well.

[Reply]
oaklandhater 09:38 PM 12-23-2016
Are you gonna add anything or just speak in emojis?

Yeah definitely. It's a simple way of generalising the situation, but it's amazing that pandering to people's base emotions in the way he did actually worked so well.

I'd like to say has Americans we we're better than that we weren't
[Reply]
Taco John 09:50 PM 12-23-2016

Fear isn't what caused me to vote for Trump. I don't believe what you wrote is true in the least.

I think Trumps voters, of any, voted out of love.

Love for America and what it stands for, and what it can be once again after this wasted century of progressivism.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:56 PM 12-23-2016

Exhibit A:
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Fear isn't what caused me to vote for Trump. I don't believe what you wrote is true in the least.

I think Trumps voters, of any, voted out of love.

Love for America and what it stands for, and what it can be once again after this wasted century of progressivism.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:01 PM 12-23-2016

The only "fear" going around was that of becoming a western version Merkel-Germany, and losing all fundamental principles upon which this nation was founded.

You two sound like Wayne and Garth meets "The View".
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:01 PM 12-23-2016
Heres a fact for ya, Aussie... the DNC colluded with Clinton to sideline the more popular dem candidate

Because its hard to have Coronation when some outsider keeps getting in the way, right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:04 PM 12-23-2016
I'd like to say has Americans we we're better than that we weren't
[Reply]
Page 11 of 51
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up