ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 683 of 683
« First < 183583633673679680681682683
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****OFFICIAL United States of America 2020 Presidential Election Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 11-03-2020
Gentlemen, let us MAGA.

[Reply]
Donger 11:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nonsense...let's see what Q has to say about that.
Think they are about to spring Wasp?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by kstater:
Pennsylvania certified. Biden officially wins by more than 80k there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Good. Now the decertification process can begin.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Donger:
Remember that scene in "The Matrix Revolutions" where NeoTrump allowed Agent SmithBiden to do his finger-melty-thingy to him? Agent SmithBiden thought he had won, but it was a ploy by NeoTrump that resulted in the Destruction of SmithBiden.

That's what we're seeing now. Biden has stuck his finger deep inside of Trump, but Trump is about to turn the tables. Just you wait.
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM Today
Remember that scene in "The Matrix Revolutions" where NeoTrump allowed Agent SmithBiden to do his finger-melty-thingy to him? Agent SmithBiden thought he had won, but it was a ploy by NeoTrump that resulted in the Destruction of SmithBiden.

That's what we're seeing now. Biden has stuck his finger deep inside of Trump, but Trump is about to turn the tables. Just you wait.
That some 5G level shit, man.
[Reply]
kstater 11:29 AM Today
I'm starting to think that Biden might become POTUS on January 20.
Let's wait until the Supreme Court decides shall we? Don't put the cart before the horse.

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:51 AM Today
Nonsense...let's see what Q has to say about that.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:52 AM Today
They don't have time, and Brodie Croyle is the qb.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by kstater:
Let's wait until the Supreme Court decides shall we? Don't put the cart before the horse.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
|Zach| 01:10 PM Today
Going to be refreshing watching government officials who are actually qualified for their jobs be able to go about their normal business without feeling like they have to tend to the ego and narcissism of the President.

Each of Biden's nominees thanked him for their nominations, but, weirdly, none of them noted the size of his election win or praised how great he was handling the transition.

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 24, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Going to be refreshing watching government officials who are actually qualified for their jobs be able to go about their normal business without feeling like they have to tend to the ego and narcissism of the President.

[Reply]
Donger 01:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

I will miss the laughs.
[Reply]
Pants 01:26 PM Today
Stabbed in the back.
Outside of being cheap, that's the thing Jews are the best at.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:47 PM Today

[Reply]
Donger 03:47 PM Today
Biden to start receiving PDBs.
[Reply]
Page 683 of 683
« First < 183583633673679680681682683
Up