ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Washington DC and The Holy Land>GOP judge dismisses Trump Pennsylvania lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win
Mr. Kotter 08:26 PM 11-21-2020
:-)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...suit-biden-win

Pennsylvania judge throws out Trump lawsuit, clearing way for Biden win


A Pennsylvania judge threw out a lawsuit that sought to prevent the state from certifying the election results in favor of President-elect Joe Biden, who won the state by about 80,000 votes.

U.S. Middle District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Penn., rejected a request by the Trump campaign for an injunction that would stop the certification of the election, as the campaign seeks to overturn results is swing states across the country.

“Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters,” Brann said Saturday. “This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated.”

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens,” he added....
......




:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:59 AM Yesterday
#BidenConcedeNow
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:28 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
Shut up, loser. Chiefs won tonight, America won the next 4 years.
:-)... I'm not the one like you and Pants only posting in DC... Again, you are either mults or losers, I'm actually guessing both...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:33 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
...and you were responding to his posts:-)
You mults are funny... You see I have numerous posts in yesterdays Gameday thread, popped in here at halftime and noticed you guys don't have a single posts in the lounge for weeks if ever... No other explanation than you are all mults, losers, or both...
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:55 AM Yesterday
by Simon Fish

Executive Summary

We find considerable evidence consistent with the possibility of electoral fraud in vote counts in Montgomery County, PA.

In particular, we examine a highly anomalous update to mail vote totals in the NYT/Edison data which enormously benefited Biden, and which looks suspicious on a number of dimensions.

At a high level, our results are suggestive of a new and highly suspicious batch of mail ballots being added to the count sometime between Wednesday early morning and Thursday morning. These ballots are drawn from an implausible distribution that enormously favored Biden and simultaneously harmed Trump (the latter being done in addition by allocating more votes to Jorgensen). Said mail ballots end up being extremely different both from the mail ballots that came before (as measured in NYT data), and the mail ballots that came afterwards (as measured in the county’s own data).

The key evidence is as follows:

⦁ On Thursday November 5th at 9:09am a large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added that has over 95% support for Biden, but total votes to go up by only 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488. On its own, this is a very strange irregularity, as ballots cannot disappear, and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots. Something is wrong in the reported data, the only question is what.

⦁ The new batch of 90,022 mail ballots looks nothing like existing mail ballots. If the update is a data error, it must be a complicated error along multiple dimensions and is unlikely to be a simple typo. The new batch is improbable on four separate dimensions:

⦁ It has a level of support for Biden (over 95%) that is statistically impossible to have come from the same distribution of mail ballots counted up to that point (74.9% for Biden)

⦁ Every comparison of pairs of candidates shows improbable changes. This is important, as it helps rule out the possibility that a single typo in the data drives the pattern.

⦁ Irrespective of the old distribution, the new batch is extremely unlikely on its own terms, as it has a ratio of support for Jorgenson relative to Trump (20%) that is higher than virtually every county in America. The last fact is consistent with aiming to get Biden’s vote share “high but not impossibly high” while simultaneously trying to not give any more votes to Trump than absolutely necessary.

⦁ The distribution of the ballots being removed from the in-person counts is even more implausible (98.1% Biden), making it difficult to explain the overall vote update as being due to genuine mail ballots having been previously incorrectly classified as in-person.

⦁ Anomalies of this magnitude are extremely rare in the NYT database. Montgomery’s reduction of 80,488 in-person votes is the fourth highest vote reduction in the entire database. Over half of these involve changes of less than 100 votes, and 28% involve changes of just one vote. Of the remaining errors, many can be easily understood as examples of exactly the phenomena ruled out above (e.g. simple vote-type misclassifications).

⦁ Independent confirmation of the two numbers suggests Edison’s numbers are accurate reflections of the County data. Edison’s report of total absentee ballots counted in their update at 5:43am Wednesday November 5th is very close to (and slightly below) media twitter reports of total absentee ballots counted a few minutes later in the county data, suggesting that these early Edison absentee vote totals are likely accurate reflections of the underlying county data. Meanwhile, Edison snapshots on November 8th precisely match County snapshots on November 10th.

⦁ To test this hypothesis further, and to help rule out the possibility that this is all due to NYT/Edison data errors, after the initial anomaly was uncovered, we scraped multiple snapshots of the county’s own data at the precinct level. The changes between the two snapshots reveal that the earlier arriving mail ballots (which included the anomalous update) show a significantly higher vote share for Biden than the mail votes which were counted later in the same precinct. This shows that something is changing in the distribution of mail ballots counted within each precinct, and the earlier ballots showed a stronger tendency to favor Biden.

Adding all this evidence together, there is a strong case for the following interpretation:

-Some time after election night, a very large batch of mail ballots were counted that showed an enormous advantage for Biden-This batch looks nothing like the mail ballots counted up to that point in the NYT data, and also looks different from the mail ballots counted later in each precinct as measured using the county’s own data
-The batch looks implausible on its own face, in terms of relative vote shares of Libertarian and Republican votes
-The updates are difficult to reconcile with simple data errors like genuine mail ballots being mis-classified as in-person, or a single candidate total being incorrectly entered as a typo.

These facts present strong circumstantial evidence suggesting fraud in mail votes in Montgomery County, and need to be investigated further.

Raw data of the NYT updates is here:

https://ufile.io/iq3d7a0n

Raw data of the county data is here:
https://ufile.io/vqmshqo3
https://ufile.io/q5penzjs

⦁ Summary of Facts Consistent with Fraud, but Puzzling Under Alternative Explanations

The facts described below are documented using data available from the New York Times feed of Edison data election results, which was helpfully scraped by other researchers in real time. The unusual nature of this change caused us to begin collecting the County’s own data, to see how the updates since then compared, and for a time period considerably after the initial anomaly.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/ex...ery-county-pa/
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:59 AM Yesterday
So between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, they decide to do several things at once.

Firstly, they bring in a large number of fraudulent mail ballots from a distribution that’s cranked as far as they feel they can push the limit towards Biden – 95.4% Biden. (Fact 2) In addition, because they also want to make sure that Trump is as low as possible, in this batch they also decide to increase the share of votes for the Libertarian candidate (Fact 3) (because, let’s face it, they can’t report a batch with 99.9% Biden without it looking like an election for Saddam Hussein). Adding votes for Jorgensen isn’t quite as good as adding votes for Biden, but it serves one crucial purpose – it lets the Biden percentage come down to slightly more reasonable levels without adding extra votes for Trump, which is the absolute last thing they want (because they’re desperately trying to crank up the statewide margin, and every Trump vote undoes that effect).

They know this distribution looks very suspicious. They know that doing this runs the risk of looking very strange relative to the normal way mail ballot counts work (Fact 7). Their best hope is to somehow combine these new ballots with the other mail votes, so that when everything is mixed up, it’s impossible to see which vote came from where.

But since they’re also constrained on total votes, and they’ve already announced the in-person votes, they have to go back and actually re-classify some of the existing in-person votes as being mail votes (Fact 1). Because they’ve added both too many in-person votes total and too many in-person votes for Biden specifically, they decide to delete from the “in-person” a very large pile of Biden votes (since a fair number of these were fraudulent already, and now these can be better disguised with the mail ballots), and a smaller batch of other candidates (so it doesn’t look like only one candidate is changing) (Fact 5). They figure, incorrectly, that this gives them a good defense, that there was a combination of legitimate new mail ballots, plus some group of incorrectly classified in-person ballots. In all likelihood, nobody is going to notice, and if someone asks questions, they can just blame it on a faulty machine or something. Lots of stuff is changing at once, and it’s going to be hard to disprove the officials’ version of events. How could anyone irrefutably prove fraud?

They report all this at 9:09am Thursday November 5th. Nothing happens, and after November 10th, some new mail ballots continue to trickle in through ordinary means. They end up just counting those as normal – better to just have one fudge than lots of them (Fact 9, Fact 10).

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/on...ery-county-pa/
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:55 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
So between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, they decide to do several things at once.

Firstly, they bring in a large number of fraudulent mail ballots from a distribution that’s cranked as far as they feel they can push the limit towards Biden – 95.4% Biden. (Fact 2) In addition, because they also want to make sure that Trump is as low as possible, in this batch they also decide to increase the share of votes for the Libertarian candidate (Fact 3) (because, let’s face it, they can’t report a batch with 99.9% Biden without it looking like an election for Saddam Hussein). Adding votes for Jorgensen isn’t quite as good as adding votes for Biden, but it serves one crucial purpose – it lets the Biden percentage come down to slightly more reasonable levels without adding extra votes for Trump, which is the absolute last thing they want (because they’re desperately trying to crank up the statewide margin, and every Trump vote undoes that effect).....

They know this distribution looks very suspicious.
https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/on...ery-county-pa/
From the introductory paragraph of YOUR link...


Originally Posted by :
To simplify the reader’s understanding, we describe one possible version of the fraud that would explain the many otherwise very strange facts presented elsewhere. Lest we be misinterpreted here, we are not asserting that these events happened literally as described in the narrative below.


You are officially a friggin' idiot. Congrats? :-)




As the judges keep telling your lawyers in court: Come back if and when you have PROOF.

Fuggin' moron...

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:17 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
From the introductory paragraph of YOUR link...

Wow, no shit Sherlock. :-)

You are so insecure about how stupid you are.


[Reply]
Lurch Yesterday, 11:28 AM
This message has been deleted by Lurch.
patteeu 12:59 PM Yesterday
What is Kotter breaking out his Lurch mult here?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You mults are funny... You see I have numerous posts in yesterdays Gameday thread, popped in here at halftime and noticed you guys don't have a single posts in the lounge for weeks if ever... No other explanation than you are all mults, losers, or both...
You posted in the gameday thread?
OMG, I bet it was insightful. Did you say, "Yes!" Or maybe "the defense sucks!" I know, I bet it was "Dammit!" Great stuff.

Oh, here's one
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
CEH!
And another
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)
Geez, that's good stuff. Game wouldn't have been the same without you posting in the gameday thread.
You should watch who you call loser...are you saying that sitting alone watching a football game while making inane comments about it for 3 hours on a message board makes you a winner? JFC...
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What is Kotter breaking out his Lurch mult here?
:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
#BidenConcedeNow
Hey Merde, how about an avatar bet?

If Biden takes office (or Harris, just in case), I get to pick your avatar for a year.

If Trump takes office for a second term, you get to pick my avatar for a year.

What do you think? Biden will concede, right? You can't lose!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up