ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: When does he concede?
Never 35 62.50%
When results are certified 10 17.86%
When electors are chosen 2 3.57%
When he retires enough campaign debt 9 16.07%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How long will trump's embarrassing refusal to concede continue?
RodeoPants2 01:11 PM 11-11-2020
He's behind by

MI - 149,000 votes
NV - 37,000 votes and growing
WI - 21,000 votes pending a recount
PA - 47,000 votes and growing
AZ - 13,000 votes and shrinking (but not shrinking fast enough)
GA - 14,000 votes pending a recount

Edit - he needs at least 3 of these to change to flip the electoral college; it's not happening.

Recounts change totals on the order of hundreds, not thousands, and his time is up.

Results need to be certified end of November
Electors vote on 12/14.

When does trump give up this hopeless fight?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:05 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What logic and science would you point to to answer kstaterís question definitively?
They don't actually understand logic or science, . . . they 'trust' it.

This means that if they find an assessment they like, they call it science so it's no longer opinion and thus superior to assessments they don't like.

The know fuck-all about the mechanics underlying any of the actual assessments.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:08 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
They don't actually understand logic or science, . . . they 'trust' it.

This means that if they find an assessment they like, they call it science so it's no longer opinion and thus superior to assessments they don't like.

The know fuck-all about the mechanics underlying any of the actual assessments.
So true.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:15 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Logic and science don’t exist for trumpers.
No, because a count isn't an audit. There are instances where the same ballot was fed through a machine multiple times. A count is just a count, not an examination.

I don't think affadavits are going to do it for Powell though, they need to get their hands on servers, machines and ballots to back those claims up. That sounds like a heap-load of work.

As for kstater, mocking how thousands of poll workers would have to be involved in a conspiracy, that's not true either. They could be instructed to do certain things from higher-ups, which some have claimed in their affadavits. It doesn't take all of them to put in a memory card or to program software either. Obviously, the average poll worker didn't order all mail-in ballots, that came from above. That doesn't mean some aren't willing accomplices though. We already know that big bucks has rented rioters for astro-turfed riots and protests.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:26 AM 11-22-2020
How in the heck did Hugo Chavez alter the election in four states from the grave??? And why didn't he just go ahead and flip North Carolina, Ohio and Florida while he was at it?
Attached: trumpvotes.jpg (34.6 KB) 
[Reply]
neech 10:27 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I had a hope he would eventually, but I don't think so.
Poor baby, he has Donger upset
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:33 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
They don't actually understand logic or science, . . . they 'trust' it.

This means that if they find an assessment they like, they call it science so it's no longer opinion and thus superior to assessments they don't like.

The know ****-all about the mechanics underlying any of the actual assessments.
Remember that affidavit that made claims of voter fraud based on data that couldnt even get the state correct?

Is that what you mean about "know *** all about the mechanics"? Getting the underlying data completely wrong?

Oh wait, you and everyone else pimping that ran away from it and forgot about it.

The best part of your lazy generalized claims about the left is how easy it is to throw it right back in your face. With actual examples.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:41 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No you donít. You donít have any idea.
I only know what the deep state wants me to think.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I hope it goes on for a little more.

Then in 4 years when we are all broke and resembling CUBA I can say- I told you so.

Comrade
:-)moron
[Reply]
patteeu 02:03 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I only know what the deep state wants me to think.
Do you get their newsletter?
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:14 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What logic and science would you point to to answer kstaterís question definitively?
He doesn't know, he's one of many morons like KC Connection who were nowhere to be found for 4 years... but now that Creepy Joe is in they wanna come around talking big out of their ass
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:20 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a far-right cable news television channel.[15]

Seems like a very credible grifter for sure. Can see why Trumpers look to him as an authority.

Yeah, the real issue there is the guy pointing out all the examples, not all the examples.


:-)



You moron.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:16 PM 11-22-2020
Biden's lead in the popular vote passed 6M today
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:50 PM 11-22-2020
Epstein committed suicide and the US just had a fair presidential election.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Up