ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:05 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
You're basically on mars compared to how I see things. Obama felt like Bush part 2, with a couple minor tweaks. There was no communist revolution, like you retards thought there would be.
You weren't paying attention, he was trying to turn us into a liberal, SJW, France, internally and toward the world.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:07 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
You're basically on mars compared to how I see things. Obama felt like Bush part 2, with a couple minor tweaks. There was no communist revolution, like you retards thought there would be.
This is why people need to pay attention to Culture, not just the media or politicians.

Also, Brennan, Clapper, spying, communist tactics.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 AM 11-21-2020
Now that the White House will flip back to the liberals I wonder if the liberals would like to go on record and say what they'll be afraid of when PedoJoe is our dictator?
[Reply]
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Up