ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cowboys strength and conditioning coach [has died from a heart attack]
Mecca 11:48 AM 11-24-2020
Markus Paul was 54, appears he had a heart attack, they sent everyone home.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:48 AM 11-24-2020
RIP
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:49 AM 11-24-2020
Jesus that's awful
[Reply]
DaFace 11:50 AM 11-24-2020
Damn. It's always hard to comprehend how someone who (presumably) is in great shape can go so young. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:50 AM 11-24-2020
RIP
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:58 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Damn. It's always hard to comprehend how someone who (presumably) is in great shape can go so young. :-)
It happens all too frequently and I've known a few myself.

Many people *think* they're in good health because they're physically strong and/or don't get sick very often and because of that, they ignore the need to have annual physicals to check their blood pressure, heart, internal organs, etc.

For whatever reason, there's a real stigma in this country seeing a doctor. It's like some kind of "Badge of Honor" to say "I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years and I feel great!".
[Reply]
TLO 12:00 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Many people *think* they're in good health because they're physically strong and/or don't get sick very often and because of that, they ignore the need to have annual physicals to check their blood pressure, heart, internal organs, etc.

For whatever reason, there's a real stigma in this country seeing a doctor. It's like some kind of "Badge of Honor" to say "I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years and I feel great!".
Yeah, I don't get this. These are the same people that have 180/110 BP, triglycerides in the 500s, and fasting blood sugars in the 150's.

I'm so healthy!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:00 PM 11-24-2020

It's usually called being poor cause you know in America healthcare is a privilege not a right.
[Reply]
TLO 12:00 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's usually called being poor cause you know in America healthcare is a privilege not a right.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:01 PM 11-24-2020

[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:01 PM 11-24-2020
I lost a 54 year old friend a couple of months ago. Drove to Florida for vacation and just dropped dead 4 hours after arriving. No prior health issues.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:02 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
[Reply]
vailpass 12:02 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
[Reply]
loochy 12:02 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Oh is that right?
[Reply]
vailpass 12:03 PM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Oh is that right?
Gimme muh free shit
Off to DC
Profit

Within 8 posts Mecca douches up a post about a coach dropping dead on the field into political bullshit. In the lounge.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up