ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 12-24-2019
We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
[Reply]
493rd 06:19 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Quit being a wet blanket.

There's a difference between being excited and positive and being overconfident.

Nobody's overconfident.

Nobody thinks it will be easy.

I'm just sick of a bunch of whining crybabies and bullshit negativity.

Go shit in someone else's cheerios.
Fair enough! As a Chiefs fan I’m naturally skeptical.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
You people are acting like NE in the playoffs is no big deal. I think you’re nuts. Regardless of what they haven’t been this year, it’s going to be very tough to beat them there in January. It’s okay to be confident because we have a good team, but let’s stop acting like it’s a sure thing.
BB needed a Kelce fumble, and a trick play to even keep it close. We were way more vanilla when we played and beat them. It’s not gonna be easy by any means, but I have faith in Mahomes. He is driven to make it to the SB this season. Patriots have had an easy schedule and struggled against the good competition. That’s not just gonna change come playoffs. They are old, and depleted. If they had a few more weapons, or not a patchwork O line I’d be a little more concerned. But there’s no way we don’t avenge them knocking us out on our field last year. The players will be ready this time. And Suggs HATES Brady, and I promise you he will be playing his ass off if we end up with that matchup. We have the dogs to win the fight this time!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
BB needed a Kelce fumble, and a trick play to even keep it close.
Two trick plays.

AND a blocked punt where we had a fake punt on that was botched.

And we had 140 fucking yards in penalties.

And our QB's hand fell off.

Yeah...fuck the Patriots. They can't take an A-game punch from KC.

That was like a B- game for us.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:26 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
As a Chiefs fan I’m naturally skeptical.

Join the crowd.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:28 PM 12-25-2019
I fully acknowledge that @ NE won’t be easy... but....

1) Our team beat them there just a month ago. They will have no fear and have said as much based on quotes from Jones and Clark after that game. That’s half the battle with those fucks.

2) All the things mentioned above by others about last game... Pats were very lucky to be in that game the first go around. If one thing such as Mahomes not getting hurt doesn’t happen, what difference might that have made?...

If that game comes around and we’re relatively healthy. I would predict something probably in the realm of 27-17 Chiefs. But if I had to choose between the Chiefs losing or blowing the Patriots out? I’d go with the latter.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:30 PM 12-25-2019
2018 Chiefs offense with the 2000 Ravens defense makes the 2019 world champs.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:16 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’ve been to a Super Bowl. Your paying $5-$10K to just get in the door.

The game sucked because it’s all corporate now. Maybe 20% are the teams fans inside the stadium. 80% could care less about the outcome of the game.
Yeah I have little chance of getting $1000 Tix but I'll for sure be roaming the streets that weekend.
[Reply]
rtmike 07:32 PM 12-25-2019
I honestly questioned the drive of the team when one of its leaders just lets a big play happen in front of him cause he’s determined a team mate would stop it on his own in the Titan game.

I think they’re just hitting their stride now.

To have a possible HOFer threaten to boycott any team that picks him up off waivers except the team of his choosing, then say “Oh hell yes” when we claim him, I’m sure means a great deal to some of these guys?
They’re probably thinking like...hell yeah, we got something here others want to be a part of.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:41 PM 12-25-2019
Did we win the motherfucking thing yet?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:43 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Did we win the motherfucking thing yet?
Nope. But when we do, we will win this piece of shit.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:56 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yeah I have little chance of getting $1000 Tix but I'll for sure be roaming the streets that weekend.
That’s my plan too.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:47 PM 12-25-2019
@NE in the playoffs is going to be extremely tough. Beating Brady and Belichick twice on their turf in one season will be a lifetime accomplishment even for great teams. Jets and Ravens have won there in the playoffs but not also in the same regular season. Belichick is going to mask their weaknesses from the first meeting. I expect their OL to play much better (like the Bills game). We have to play a complete game on defense to beat them again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Beating Brady and Belichick twice on their turf in one season will be a lifetime accomplishment even for great teams. Jets and Ravens have won there in the playoffs but not also in the same regular season.
Who cares. We're the better team.
[Reply]
malachi47000 05:04 AM 12-26-2019
"Guess there is only one thing we can do.... Win the whole fucking thing!"
Attached: Major_League_Win_The_Whole_Fucking_Thing.gif (804.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:28 AM 12-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope. But when we do, we will win this piece of shit.

That's the gleam
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up