ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 12-24-2019
We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:19 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The bye is huge, but losing Thornhill and Okafor while adding Suggs isn’t an upgrade.
It’s part of the deal. It sucks ass, but it is football and all teams deal with it to some degree.

It’s a great day to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 12-29-2019
The bye is huge, but losing Thornhill and Okafor while adding Suggs isn’t an upgrade.
You keep being a little bitch!!! It's all part of the plan!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:20 PM 12-29-2019
I'd trade Thornhill and Okafor for a bye and Suggs.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:21 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s part of the deal. It sucks ass, but it is football and all teams deal with it to some degree.

It’s a great day to be a Chiefs fan.
The Ravens are due for an injury or three.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:22 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah, it seemed that’s what the country wanted. It was a dream rematch for the league. But Pats still got in and made it boring. If it was that fixed we would have won.
Yep. I have to believe that if the league was truly fixed, somebody besides the Patriots would have won last year. Nobody wanted to watch them in the Super Bowl again.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:23 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'd trade Thornhill and Okafor for a bye and Suggs.
I would too, but a healthy Thornhill and a bye would have me ready to buy SB tickets.

The truth is, Thornhill could easily be the difference in a close game @ Baltimore. It sucks.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:26 PM 12-29-2019
I would too, but a healthy Thornhill and a bye would have me ready to buy SB tickets.
Nobody wants your bitch ass anywhere near the Chiefs in the SB. I speak for all of CP.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:30 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Nobody wants your bitch ass anywhere near the Chiefs in the SB. I speak for all of CP.
Lol no you don’t. Maybe for you and Clay.

And I honestly don’t give a fuck. I have every right to be skeptical of a team that’s failed as much as this one has. I’m not on the field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:32 PM 12-29-2019

And I honestly don’t give a fuck. I have every right to be skeptical of a team that’s failed as much as this one has. I’m not on the field.
Brave staylor will run away right into the Lombardi!!!!

THE EARTH IS CIRCULAR!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:40 PM 12-29-2019

And I honestly don’t give a ****. I have every right to be skeptical of a team that’s failed as much as this one has. I’m not on the field.
What the fuck are you talking about? "This team" led by Mahomes is 25-8, with 1 playoff win and one playoff loss.

"This team" has broken the record for most points scored in two seasons.

"This team" has allowed the fewest points vs. opponents over the last five weeks of any team in the league.

I don't know what team you're talking about, but "this team" has "failed" at a rate of less than 24% over the last two years.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:45 PM 12-29-2019
an amazing turn around of events. getting home field advantage means everything. now if someone can just upset Baltimore, but i like our chances.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:50 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What the fuck are you talking about? "This team" led by Mahomes is 25-8, with 1 playoff win and one playoff loss.

"This team" has broken the record for most points scored in two seasons.

"This team" has allowed the fewest points vs. opponents over the last five weeks of any team in the league.

I don't know what team you're talking about, but "this team" has "failed" at a rate of less than 24% over the last two years.
Fuck your stats. Lin Elliot missed 3 FGs 23 years ago and that's far more relevant to how we'll perform this postseason.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:53 PM 12-29-2019
GET ON, IM DRIVING THE GODDAMNED BUS.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
GET ON, IM DRIVING THE GODDAMNED BUS.
you are on this bus, but we do not grant you the rank of bus driver

take a seat, young meckwalker

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:56 PM 12-29-2019
We’re two wins away from getting back to the Super Bowl. Two more damnit.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up