ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:44 PM 09-17-2019
This is going to be a shoot out hands down. They have a great defense also. This one makes me worry. But, Chiefs win!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
New World Order 08:48 PM 09-17-2019
Chiefs 62-3
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:58 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu:
but honestly don't even know why we are gonna show up
and only lost because of a miracle by Mahomes on 4th and a million.
Forfeiting would be the less embarrassing move, but it would piss off the network.

And Patrick Miracle Mahomes is just toying with the opposition.

Third and twenty is prime TD opportunity. Fourth down. Whatever.
[Reply]
prhom 09:25 PM 09-17-2019
My goodness, I just watched the highlights from the Ravens-Cards game and AZ had guys so wide open in the secondary that Andy Reid himself would have been surprised. I’ll be shocked if Mahomes doesn’t hit a few long TDs again. The ravens might get those too against our secondary, but wow has the Ravens secondary taken a step back from last year.
[Reply]
NeverSeenThisB4 09:47 PM 09-17-2019
Mahomes is the real deal. But so is Lamar. This is not the same Ravens you saw last year. What you saw last week wasn’t the Ravens plan. What you saw was the Ravens 5th and 6th preseason games. They will unveil the new era Sunday. Expect a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets motioned wide. Expect Lamar to run for 100+. Expect long slow 12 yard chunk plays. Expect the Ravens to let the play clock to get to 5 seconds and under not only to milk the clock but to mitigate that crazy noise y’all bring. Expect 40 minutes TOP for the Ravens. It’s the Mahomes/Brady approach. If they aren’t on the field they can’t score. You may still win but this will be how the Ravens win. I’m so pumped for this game because of how good both teams are. I hope for no injuries for both teams.

Also, Wacko for Flacco brought us that Lombardi. Both franchises have two championships. GO RAVENS!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:52 PM 09-17-2019
The Ravens and especially Lamar look much improved, this should be a great game.
Time of possession doesnt matter as much when playing the Chiefs though, we can score in seconds. Our defense is still figuring itself out but after watching the Ravens secondary, this should be easy for Patrick to find open WRs everywhere.
The Ravens will be in the mix for the Playoffs but this week will be a loss for them.

GO CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
synthesis2 10:02 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by NeverSeenThisB4:
Mahomes is the real deal. But so is Lamar. This is not the same Ravens you saw last year. What you saw last week wasn’t the Ravens plan. What you saw was the Ravens 5th and 6th preseason games. They will unveil the new era Sunday. Expect a lot of 2 and 3 TE sets motioned wide. Expect Lamar to run for 100+. Expect long slow 12 yard chunk plays. Expect the Ravens to let the play clock to get to 5 seconds and under not only to milk the clock but to mitigate that crazy noise y’all bring. Expect 40 minutes TOP for the Ravens. It’s the Mahomes/Brady approach. If they aren’t on the field they can’t score. You may still win but this will be how the Ravens win. I’m so pumped for this game because of how good both teams are. I hope for no injuries for both teams.

Also, Wacko for Flacco brought us that Lombardi. Both franchises have two championships. GO RAVENS!
Lamar just does not have the noodles to make it long term as s good qb. Again my money goes on him being out of the league by the end of next year or he will regress back to average .
[Reply]
TEX 10:02 PM 09-17-2019

Expect things to be different for the Ravens because they're not playing Miami or Zona.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:06 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu:
Amazing thread. As a Ravens fan I had no idea that we were playing the greatest team ever assembled this weekend. It is quite funny how you all have turned into the Patriots fanbase though, just dismissing any other team who clearly isn't on your level. (we beat them too BTW, in NE....as 7-10 pt dogs.....multiple times....in way bigger games. Have you?) The Ravens downfall will be not having 2 of 3 CB available, but honestly don't even know why we are gonna show up. I mean look what happened last time when we had a QB who literally had a hard time completing a pass, and only lost because of a miracle by Mahomes on 4th and a million. Love the confidence though. You are going to see an offense unlike one you have never seen before coming out of Baltimore, that I can guarantee. Maybe go flip the tape on from the last 2 weeks and brush up on Lamar these days. Will it be enough to beat you guys in a shootout? Probably not, but if you think it is going to be easy I hope the players feel the same exact way. Cause it aint gonna be.
Mods, can you change this guy's name to 52stabzu?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:16 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This is going to be a shoot out hands down. They have a great defense also. This one makes me worry. But, Chiefs win!:-):-):-)
Hard to say if their defense actually is good as they’ve faced the worst team in the league, and a rookie qb. They better wear their brown pants Sunday to face Mahomes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:38 AM 09-18-2019

Holy Homerism... a 5th and 6th preseason game? Patty Cakes gonna put an L on you and send you home.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:13 AM 09-18-2019

#Ravens fans right now are like if Florida State started 2-0 vs Valdosta State and South Alabama then acted like they won the National Championship. Little do they know they've got Clemson this week.

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) September 18, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 07:16 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

:-) TRUTH!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:40 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
So all the games are rigged, really? How is that done?
I thought you were a voracious reader with hundreds of books?? You've never read Interference?

Poser.

GOOGLER.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:46 AM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Mahomes scored lower than Allen, Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield.

What does that say about his abilities to process information?
If the wonderlic meant anything, Ryan Fitzpatrick would be the best QB in the world.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up