ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 906 of 2688
« First < 406806856896902903904905906 907908909910916956100614061906 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coogs 04:31 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m still wondering what Pat was thinking on that awful pick. It was Tyreek on the left and Sammy on the right with the defense playing single high.

Pat had time and the safety was shifting towards Sammy bc of Mahomes eyes. I wonder why he didn’t go to Tyreek, who was single covered?

I’m wondering if Mahomes was just trying to force it to Sammy to get him involved bc he was having bad chemistry with him all night?

It just seemed weird. Like it was a one read play before the ball was even snapped.
He's just baiting the trap for the future. If you are going to look off the safety, the safety has to think you are going to throw it the guy you are looking at first.

A poker move so to speak. Bluffing or not bluffing?

If you look the safety off every time... :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:37 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Air yards is tracked from the line of scrimmage.
Not for Mahomes...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:39 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
He fucking should. He only sat how long behind Brady?
Yeah remember how good Painter looked after sitting behind 5 head for years?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:42 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The INT’s are coming & they are coming in bunches. Andy is having buyers remorse.
Andy checked out on the game to coach Mahomes. The first half was awful except for one throw. Chiefs fans are surprised that Mahomes needs a lot of work. Mahomes isn’t as polished as Alex Smith.

Played Peter Schrager of GMFB pronouncing his love for Mahomes.

Saturday is going to be big. No more stupid throws that get INT.

Chad Henne is a better QB.

He’s less excited about this season after the game. Mahomes isn’t a QB that can win. Has a long ways to go.
Is KK really this retarded, or is it just an attempt at a 'hot take'?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:48 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Is KK really this retarded, or is it just an attempt at a 'hot take'?
He is probably an idiot but likes to stir the pot as well. I haven't listened to him in about 5 years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:13 PM 08-20-2018
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again—don’t listen to Keitzman unless you want to get pissed off.

He’s a cuck.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:26 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again—don’t listen to Keitzman unless you want to get pissed off.

He’s a cuck.
I like listening to Grunhard bc he talks to people in the organization and knows more shit bc he was a player.

He said he expects Mahomes to throw more picks this year than expected (18) but also said that its expected and people shouldn’t freak about it bc 99% first year starting QB’s have trouble with interceptions.

Sometimes people don’t like what Grubhard says but he’s not gonna be a homer. He was the one who started the talk about the players missing OTA’s last year being a concernable issue (KK piggybacked off of him) and he nailed that.
[Reply]
O.city 05:27 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
He's just baiting the trap for the future. If you are going to look off the safety, the safety has to think you are going to throw it the guy you are looking at first.

A poker move so to speak. Bluffing or not bluffing?

If you look the safety off every time... :-)
Dude, come on.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:28 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I like listening to Grunhard bc he talks to people in the organization and knows more shit bc he was a player.

He said he expects Mahomes to throw more picks this year than expected (18) but also said that its expected and people shouldn’t freak about it bc 99% first year starting QB’s have trouble with interceptions.

Sometimes people don’t like what Grubhard says but he’s not gonna be a homer. He was the one who started the talk about the players missing OTA’s last year being a concernable issue (KK piggybacked off of him) and he nailed that.
I like Grunhard too. Always a good listen.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:31 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Dude, come on.
I'm just joking with the baiting the trap. But seriously Doc, you have to throw to your first look once in a while to get the defense to bite on look them off move.

A shot fake in basketball doesn't always work either if you never shoot first. Unless your defender is really stupid.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:42 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd think so.

You learn by playing. You can practice as much as you want, until the bullets start flying, it's still practice.

It worked out the way it worked out, but with hindsight playing out like it did, I wish they'd have just traded Smith as soon as they traded up for Mahomes.
We wouldn't have got shit for Smith. We traded him after the best year of his career and he mentored Mahomes for a full year. It was done the right way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Not for Mahomes...
:-)

Yes, for him and for every QB in the league.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:27 PM 08-20-2018
Michael Lombardi on the Rich Eisen show:

https://youtu.be/DVZtEsVHVp0
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:34 PM 08-20-2018
Mahomes film breakdown:

https://youtu.be/P9BxpvCpjX4
[Reply]
RunKC 07:15 PM 08-20-2018
End zone view of Mahomes no look pass

[Reply]