ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 167
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:26 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
We had a Rot, she was the best dog we ever had. I named her Alabama. (The main female character in my favorite movie) She used to get in bed with us and put her feet on my back and try to push my wife out of the bed.
:-)
If mine somehow made his way onto the bed long enough to get comfortable he was a pain. If I moved enough to disturb his sleep he'd sound like he was going to chew my face off. :-) The big bastard.
[Reply]
RedSea90 03:53 PM 02-27-2017

My girl Raydin

And my other girl Dinkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:58 PM 02-27-2017
Our German Shepherd turned five today! In this pic my daughter was "having a spa day" with her. I got bit by a dog as a kid and hated all dogs until five years ago. Karlee is amazing!
Attached: Karlee.jpg (59.9 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:14 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Our German Shepherd turned five today! In this pic my daughter was "having a spa day" with her. I got bit by a dog as a kid and hated all dogs until five years ago. Karlee is amazing!
The last dog we had did spa days with the girls across the street. So far new dog hasn't been subjected to spa days... But I love it..
[Reply]
stumppy 04:30 PM 02-27-2017
Here's Dodger with a big grin on his face while waiting for the ball to be thrown.

Dodger has been able to communicate with me better than any dog I've ever had or been around. It amazes me how smart he is.
Attached: 2016-03-31 18.20.27.jpg (91.4 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Here's Dodger with a big grin on his face while waiting for the ball to be thrown.

Dodger has been able to communicate with me better than any dog I've ever had or been around. It amazes me how smart he is.
Mine has clearly perfected the, "food dumbass, food..." communication..
[Reply]
stumppy 04:54 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Mine has clearly perfected the, "food dumbass, food..." communication..
Had a few of those over the years. Dodger knows somewhere between 2O to 25 different words/phrases. I think the one I regret the most is teaching to respond to "Show me". The bastard has walked me through the house, out the back door, all the way to the back fence to get his damn ball that was stuck between the shop and fence.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:05 PM 02-27-2017
Had a few of those over the years. Dodger knows somewhere between 2O to 25 different words/phrases. I think the one I regret the most is teaching to respond to "Show me". The bastard has walked me through the house, out the back door, all the way to the back fence to get his damn ball that was stuck between the shop and fence.
ICR.. If I say, "if the buss here" (when the younger son gets home), she knows what to do! Anymore we're renamed her "Rolex" because she knows when it's 4:15! Say "drive", and she's packing a lunch because she loves rides. Say "zap" (even though she's only been zapped once", and sh gets that guilty, "I di-int do nuffin" look.

Dogs are awesome!
[Reply]
stumppy 06:15 PM 02-27-2017
ICR.. If I say, "if the buss here" (when the younger son gets home), she knows what to do! Anymore we're renamed her "Rolex" because she knows when it's 4:15! Say "drive", and she's packing a lunch because she loves rides. Say "zap" (even though she's only been zapped once", and sh gets that guilty, "I di-int do nuffin" look.

Dogs are awesome!
Yea, they are. That guilty look with the slight tail wag usually gets mine out of trouble be cause I can't help but crack up when he does it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 02-27-2017
Thinking of getting a Gerberian Shepsky this fall.

Seems hard to find a breeder. Might have to road trip?
[Reply]
stumppy 06:23 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana:
Thinking of getting a Gerberian Shepsky this fall.

Seems hard to find a breeder. Might have to road trip?

You mean like this pretty girl ? She was running loose in the neighborhood last fall while she was in heat. After about the 3rd trip by the house and Dodger about to go crazy I let her in the back yard.:-) She stayed for 3 days then jumped the fence and left one morning.:-)
About 2 weeks later seen her being carried by her owner back to their house. Said she was the biggest escape artist he'd ever seen. You might keep that in mind. The Siberian Husky in them makes the hard to keep at home.
Attached: 2016-01-16 23.08.12-1.jpg (49.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:07 PM 02-27-2017

Dogs are awesome!
No matter how long I live, I'll never understand two things(in no particular order)

1. How a person couldn't like sports

2. How a person couldn't love dogs.

I legitimately feel like someone is missing out on a part of life if they go without a good dog.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:37 PM 02-27-2017
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Nice. I love Shepherds man.

Originally Posted by Why Not?:
No matter how long I live, I'll never understand two things(in no particular order)

I legitimately feel like someone is missing out on a part of life if they go without a good dog.
Well said.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:26 AM 02-28-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:

I will never be able to understand how anyone could abuse a dog. Well, any animal at all but dogs especially. I've stepped in on more than one occasion to put a stop to someone mistreating an animal. Hell, that's how I ended up with Dodger. I took him away from a neighbor family that had a history of treating all animals horribly. One of the best things I've ever done. Best dog I could ever ask for.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:23 AM 02-28-2017
I will never be able to understand how anyone could abuse a dog. Well, any animal at all but dogs especially. I've stepped in on more than one occasion to put a stop to someone mistreating an animal. Hell, that's how I ended up with Dodger. I took him away from a neighbor family that had a history of treating all animals horribly. One of the best things I've ever done. Best dog I could ever ask for.
Good job man. Fuck people who abuse animals! They all need to be beaten ruthlessly in a public setting.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)
[Reply]
Page 99 of 167
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up