ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 167
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:00 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is that Maine coon and Bengal mix?

Curious what makes you say Maine Coon. That cat looks nothing like a Maine coon to me.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:08 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Curious what makes you say Maine Coon. That cat looks nothing like a Maine coon to me.

I agree, but my brother just got a Maine Coon and Bengal mix. It looks exactly like that cat, same color and everything.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:34 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is that Maine coon and Bengal mix?
I'm guessing he's some tabby mix. My wife took him in from the neighborhood when it got cold, then left for work. I work from home, so he thinks I saved him, now he won't leave me alone.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:41 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The look I get when suggesting we swap out the Cat Stevens record.

Wade!!!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:52 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wade!!!!
There were a couple lonely nights during the trade deadline when I suggested Wade Davis could net us a legit power bat or a potential rotation piece.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:20 PM 08-13-2016
I'm pretty sure our cat Lily is a Maine Coon mix. She has the tufted ears, massive tail and paws for her size, loves to play in the water and trills and chirps more than any cat I've ever had. Her fur isn't as long as a regular Maine coon but it is incredibly soft.

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:31 PM 08-13-2016
Meet Sophie, our year old GoldenDoodle.
Attached: image.jpg (78.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08-13-2016, 04:00 PM
This message has been deleted by Perineum Ripper.
Perineum Ripper 04:00 PM 08-13-2016

I get up every morning to pee..this is what I come back to in my spot
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:20 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
He wouldn't get out once he got in there :-)
Hopefully he took a big steamy dump in there for you to cleanup.
[Reply]
Buck 05:05 PM 08-13-2016
My cat Apollo is also part Maine Coon. The main physical attributes are ear tufts and a mane.

Edit: didn't realize that was a blurry pic until I posted it.

[Reply]
Otter 05:13 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:

I get up every morning to pee..this is what I come back to in my spot
That's a good looking Sheppard. Grew up with them until my last one was killed by a mule deer that jumped the fence and she found out she really wasn't 10' tall and bullet proof after all. I'd pay to see how that fight went down just for reference.

Was about to get another until I ran into a pure brindle boxer that I fell in love with immediately. Both are extremely smart, strong willed dogs that need a leader or they'll take over. Sheppard's are smart in an Einstein sort of way while Boxers are more personality smart. If that makes any sense.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:26 PM 08-13-2016
I have boxers and my buddy has sheppards, I understand you perfectly.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:28 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
That's a good looking Sheppard. Grew up with them until my last one was killed by a mule deer that jumped the fence and she found out she really wasn't 10' tall and bullet proof after all. I'd pay to see how that fight went down just for reference.

Was about to get another until I ran into a pure brindle boxer that I fell in love with immediately. Both are extremely smart, strong willed dogs that need a leader or they'll take over. Sheppard's are smart in an Einstein sort of way while Boxers are more personality smart. If that makes any sense.
Thank you..she is my best friend and is incredibly smart..it took a long time for her to warm up to me but now we go about everywhere together..the guy who had her before me was very abusive to her

Sorry to hear about your dog..deer can be some mean assholes

Boxers are great dogs..they aren't for me tho..most I have seen or been around are just so hyper I don't really have the patience for it..as they get older I like them more cause they slow down..some

But yes they are both very smart and both have such amazing personalities that spread a wide range of characters
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:40 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Yesterday I had to take Mama Cat to the vet to relieve her pain. He had gotten sick and weak, and could not longer walk or lift her head. The vet said that she was a very tough kitty, and lasted much longer that we thought she would. She made it to Christmas and New Years, which I think was her gift to me. I'm going to miss her terribly. She slept next to me for 18 years and was one of the great joys of my life. I'm glad she's no longer suffering, the last couple days were very tough. I had her cremated, so this spring I can lay her ashes to rest in our kitty garden in the back yard, and make it nice. Yesterday my boy cats Meesh and Neighbor Cat were cruising around the house looking for her. Meesh slept in Mama Cat's favorite overstuffed chair last night, which is where Mama Cat spent her last week. It was very sad. It's amazing how the pets in the house know what's going on.
didnt have my cat as long, but we had to put him down from bladder cancer. he was my first friend when i moved here to australia. the biggest mistake i made, was not allowing our other pets to see him one last time. it took our other cat almost three years to come out of her depression from loss. that is even with us having adopted three other cats over the same period.
[Reply]
Otter 05:41 PM 08-13-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Thank you..she is my best friend and is incredibly smart..it took a long time for her to warm up to me but now we go about everywhere together..the guy who had her before me was very abusive to her

Sorry to hear about your dog..deer can be some mean assholes

Boxers are great dogs..they aren't for me tho..most I have seen or been around are just so hyper I don't really have the patience for it..as they get older I like them more cause they slow down..some

But yes they are both very smart and both have such amazing personalities that spread a wide range of characters
I know where you're coming from in the 'warm up' aspect. Windsor (my boxer) was probably about 12 months old when I adopted her and it took a little warming up. Not much though, it was a pretty good fit of the get go.

You are correct though, boxers can be rambunctious when not in the presence of the 'pack leader'. They don't quiet have the composure of sheppards without some guidance.

As far as Windsor I vs the mule deer: judging by the aftermath I doubt he'll ever jump a fence with a dog on the inside ever again assuming it's still alive.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 167
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141 > Last »
Up