ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 167
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:54 AM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by brucey_72:
I really wanna post pictures of my german shepherd and my kitten but I haven't made enough posts to be able to.

How many post do I need before I can post pictures?
Are they hosted online or are these pics on your pc?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:59 AM 01-01-2016
My dog is 117 years old, deaf and with some arthritis. She doesn't run from the sound of thunder or fire works anymore.
[Reply]
brucey_72 12:12 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Are they hosted online or are these pics on your pc?
on my pc but I also have them online
[Reply]
listopencil 12:18 PM 01-01-2016
on my pc but I also have them online
If you post the links to the ones hosted online we can see them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:32 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My dog is 117 years old, deaf and with some arthritis. She doesn't run from the sound of thunder or fire works anymore.
Jesus Christ, is it just a skeleton at this point? Whered you get it?
[Reply]
splatbass 12:59 PM 01-01-2016
Over the last two years we lost our White Fronted Amazon parrot Sheena and our cockatiel CB. The Amazon we had for 25 years, the cockatiel 26 (which is ancient for a cockatiel). It is tough losing pets that have been part of your family for so long.

A couple of months ago we decided to get a dog. A rescue dog from the SPCA. Her name is Ewa (a Hawaiian word pronounced eh-VA).

[Reply]
Fairplay 01:11 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Poke it to see if it is still alive.
[Reply]
brucey_72 01:48 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
If you post the links to the ones hosted online we can see them.
I attempted it and this what I get:
Originally Posted by :
"In order to prevent the posting of objectionable material by new users, ChiefsPlanet requires new members to meet certain criteria before posting links or images. We apologize for the inconvenience, but join in on the discussion and you'll be given full privileges in no time!

Until then, please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:49 PM 01-01-2016
I made a change to your account. Try again.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 02:01 PM 01-01-2016
This is Freddie, he is my friend's dog that stays with me at school:

He's a Pomeranian-Terrier mix and the photos were taken during a phase where one of his ears was dropped for a week. It was cute but odd, it's back up now however.

EDIT: Also, his tail was like that at birth.
[Reply]
brucey_72 06:02 PM 01-01-2016

My 11 month old German Shepherd Duke with my 11 month old daughter Aleigh. Also my 3 month old kitten Willow
[Reply]
brucey_72 06:03 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I made a change to your account. Try again.
thank you
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:07 PM 01-01-2016
thank you

Shit, it wasn't actually supposed to work. :-)

I have zero power here, for future reference.
[Reply]
brucey_72 06:10 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Shit, it wasn't actually supposed to work. :-)

I have zero power here, for future reference.
Hey either way it now works haha
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:33 AM 01-02-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So bump...I'm getting an adult English Bulldog today (female) just curious if anyone owns one here and what tips you can give me concerning health, grooming, feeding, exercise, etc.

Did an internet search but it's pretty generic crap. Thanks.
Always wanted an english bulldog and finally got a 2 yr old earlier this year. Snored very loud and also farts loud, and constantly got drool on everything. Problem was he had a temper with me (was fine with wife and kids). The last straw was when I was getting on to him for taking my daughters waffle from her and he literally tried to rip my thumb off so had to get rid of him. Thinking he was possibly abused by a man before which is why he was so short tempered with me. Had to get rid of him after that.

Bulldogs are very stubborn so get used to them not listening to you. They really don't care about what you want and enjoy not listening to you just to spite you.

As far as health tips it depends on the dog. Some bulldogs have health issues and need a lot of care. Others don't have as many. Make sure you clean her wrinkles daily they get very dirty. As far as exercise if you don't have a yard for her to play in just make sure you take her for walks. I also recommend googling english bulldogs on skateboards and you will immediately want to buy her a skateboard.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 167
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up