ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 167
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
seclark 05:19 PM 08-20-2020
He’s a crazy bastard, but I love him
sec
[Reply]
Pablo 06:37 PM 08-20-2020
My most favorite baby dog Ollie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 06:54 PM 08-20-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
He’s a crazy bastard, but I love him
sec
You took his balls, it's only fair that he takes your heart.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:07 PM 08-22-2020
New foster puppies! We are calling them JD and Turk (as in Scrubs).

Louie is intrigued...

Suzy approves...

[Reply]
stumppy 05:10 PM 08-22-2020
Louie never did grow into his ears did he?:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:19 PM 08-22-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Louie never did grow into his ears did he?:-)
Not even remotely. LOLOL

He can hear the past AND the future.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:46 AM 08-23-2020
Mr. Tony the Cat hanging out with me in the bat cave, paying bills this AM:
Attached: tonybasement.gif (168.6 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Mr. Tony the Cat hanging out with me in the bat cave, paying bills this AM:
He’s cute. Right up until the point that he buries his claws in your arm and shits on your keyboard just because he felt like it. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
people who dump pets in the country should rot in hell. Shooting an abandoned animal is not a fun thing at all.
Fortunately we have the means to take care of them. We’ve had several dumped over the years. A lot of them don’t stay even after they are fixed. :-)

We’ve got 16 cats and 4 dogs currently but at one point had 21 cats. We were providing overflow of sorts for the ARL, which is unfortunately now closed.

We also ended up with a couple of turtles and some birds from that deal too.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:14 AM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He’s cute. Right up until the point that he buries his claws in your arm and shits on your keyboard just because he felt like it. :-)
I certainly wouldn't put it past him...
[Reply]
seclark 02:15 PM 08-23-2020
Louie is cool
Those are some big fuckin ears
Rock on Louie
sec
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:31 PM 08-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
We are, apparently, going to become a dog shelter here at the farm. This is Buddy, he is old, he was hit by a car, broke a hip and his people just let him suffer, then they abandoned him by letting animal control take him while saying he wasn't theirs.

He has been at a rescue for some time now but no one has offered him a forever home yet. We are going to bring him here as a foster though I'm guessing he may not be headed anywhere.

Good on ya :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 12:23 PM 08-24-2020
Gotta take Dodger to the vet in the morning. He's got a aural hematoma the vet's going to operate on. His ear flap is blown up like a little balloon (with blood) instead of being flat.

I've had dogs my entire life and have never run across this before. Anyone else had this happen? If so what did you have to do to get it fixed?

Oh yea, wish Dodger some good luck. The vet said this could be fixed with this surgery or it could turn into a continual problem.

Oh yea, it's the "flap down" left ear in his pic.:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:27 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Gotta take Dodger to the vet in the morning. He's got a aural hematoma the vet's going to operate on. His ear flap is blown up like a little balloon (with blood) instead of being flat.

I've had dogs my entire life and have never run across this before. Anyone else had this happen? If so what did you have to do to get it fixed?

Oh yea, wish Dodger some good luck. The vet said this could be fixed with this surgery or it could turn into a continual problem.

Oh yea, it's the "flap down" left ear in his pic.:-)
Dude... that sucks. I'm sure Dodger will pull through this with no issues. Has he ever had surgery? Is he sensitive to anesthesia?

None of my dogs have had it before but I went and looked it up. Looks painful for him. :-)

Apparently they are gonna do quilt style stitching on his ear to keep it from filling up like a balloon again.

https://www.facebook.com/Noahs.ark.a...6048494120095/
[Reply]
stumppy 01:02 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Dude... that sucks. I'm sure Dodger will pull through this with no issues. Has he ever had surgery? Is he sensitive to anesthesia?

None of my dogs have had it before but I went and looked it up. Looks painful for him. :-)

Apparently they are gonna do quilt style stitching on his ear to keep it from filling up like a balloon again.

https://www.facebook.com/Noahs.ark.a...6048494120095/
Yea, it's pretty sensitive and he's just not his usual self. I found a few options online but I think the surgery is the way to go. Vet said sometimes that's all it takes but there's a chance he made additional surgery.
No, he's never had any anesthesia but he's only 8 yrs old and healthy so hopefully it won't be a problem.
I feel sorry for him. Not only does he have to have surgery but he's gotta wear "The Cone of Shame" for a month or so.:-) I'm hoping it's not that long. He's a pretty smart dog and I tell him not to do something like scratch his ear he listens to me.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 167
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Up