ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2019
eDave 03:42 PM 09-18-2019
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=3

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 09-18-2019
What percentage of Bills and Bengals fans combined are pissed they have to watch their shitty team play because it's the local game instead of watching Patrick Mahomes?

I'm gonna aim high and say very few would admit it, but deep down, around 60% would rather watch Mahomes
[Reply]
New World Order 03:50 PM 09-18-2019
We get Chargers/Texans

Nice
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 03:51 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What percentage of Bills and Bengals fans combined are pissed they have to watch their shitty team play because it's the local game instead of watching Patrick Mahomes?

I'm gonna aim high and say very few would admit it, but deep down, around 60% would rather watch Mahomes
Bills are 2-0, 11th in DVOA, and have a real chance to be 3-0 when they face the Patriots.

Bengals fans I'd agree with you, but I think New Yorkers in general are just thankful that at least One of their three teams is currently halfway watchable, so they're probably pleased as punch with the Bills for now.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:03 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Bills are 2-0, 11th in DVOA, and have a real chance to be 3-0 when they face the Patriots.

Bengals fans I'd agree with you, but I think New Yorkers in general are just thankful that at least One of their three teams is currently halfway watchable, so they're probably pleased as punch with the Bills for now.
The Bills have only played the other shitty New York teams to get to that point. And they're QBed by the second coming of Tim Tebow if he didn't talk about Jesus quite as much.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:09 PM 09-18-2019
Looks like Chiefs will be on here opposite the Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Checked guide all good!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 04:13 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Bills have only played the other shitty New York teams to get to that point. And they're QBed by the second coming of Tim Tebow if he didn't talk about Jesus quite as much.
Oh I don't disagree at all, and I would (and plan to) wager money on them being the Patriots 4th blowout in as many weeks. Doesn't change the fact they're still the best that New York has to offer at this point :-)

Besides as terrible as they are, the Bengals are gonna Bungle, it's in their DNA, so for one more week at least the Bills could continue to look like a halfway decent, competitive football team. After this, fans in New York York be waiting for a while, so why deprive them this last glimmer of hope?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:33 PM 09-18-2019
How the F'ing world does the #1 CBS game get Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts!!!????

For the love of God, please stop assigning Fouts to chiefs games!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 04:38 PM 09-18-2019
I miss the velvety pipes of Kevin Harlan
[Reply]
jspchief 04:41 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

No shit. Is that seriously their #1 crew?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:46 PM 09-18-2019
I wonder which game they put Romo on?
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:52 PM 09-18-2019
Hell yes! Gotta love the region (IN)
[Reply]
eDave 04:54 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I wonder which game they put Romo on?
NE @ SEA
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:16 PM 09-18-2019
I love living in a Mahomes world.
[Reply]
Frosty 05:23 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Because somehow, NO @ SEA ended up a CBS game and it looked like a great match up before Brees got hurt.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up