ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:51 AM 09-17-2019
Ravens pass rush is still good. Need Fisher for this game.

Total QB Hits Produced Through Week 2

BAL: 21
NO: 18
GB: 17
MIN: 16
CAR, CHI, NE, NYJ: 15
BUF, IND: 14
ATL, CLE, PHI, SF: 13
JAX: 12
ARI, CIN, DET, PIT, TEN: 11
DAL, HOU: 10
KC, LAR, NYG OAK: 8
SEA, TB: 7
LAC, WAS: 6
MIA: 5
DEN: 2

— Johnny Kinsley (@Brickwallblitz) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 09-17-2019
They’ve also played two of the worst OL’s in football. Like maybe even the two worst.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:52 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Our D will need to play much better. Not sure the Ravens O can keep up with our O. The only way they do that is running the ball and long drives that keeps mahomes off the field.
People repeat this every game like it is some magical game plan to beat Mahomes- but it never works.

Faders tried it last week and were still running at the end behind 3 scores.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:53 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ravens pass rush is still good. Need Fisher for this game.

I still don't understand why they didn't simply rule him out against the Raiders. Instead, he re-injured himself and set himself back. It didn't make any sense.
[Reply]
mikezpen 11:20 AM 09-17-2019
As I said before, a moron can't make it as an NFL quarterback for reasons that should be obvious. Lamar Jackson is no moron. His problem is speaking, not brain function.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:23 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by mikezpen:
As I said before, a moron can't make it as an NFL quarterback for reasons that should be obvious. Lamar Jackson is no moron. His problem is speaking, not brain function.
Synthesis appears to simply be able to tell that he's "dumb as a box of rocks." Hard to argue with that logic.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:52 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
Your post is written as if it was composed by an unintelligent person. Should I assume that you're an idiot?

Assuming that a person is dumb based on "what he sounds like," is retarded.

Thinking that you are somehow better at evaluating QB talent than John Harbaugh, is stupid.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:59 PM 09-17-2019
One of the toughest games on the schedule.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:03 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
Thanks David Duke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 09-17-2019
Same BS as last week. Opponent is way overblown.

No team with a RB pretending to be a QB is going to come into Arrowhead and win against our guy.

I don't care what his stats are, either.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 05:23 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I still don't understand why they didn't simply rule him out against the Raiders. Instead, he re-injured himself and set himself back. It didn't make any sense.
I agree that was stupid as hell. And so predictable
[Reply]
Three7s 05:25 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

No team with a RB pretending to be a QB is going to come into Arrowhead and win against our guy.

Well, Baldinger has been impressed with him as a thrower, so you might be surprised on Sunday.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:47 PM 09-17-2019
Fully expect this to be a shootout, with the Chiefs winning a close one.

Baltimore's defense has taken a step back, and their offense has definitely improved.

I'll be taking the over when Dartgod gets the Week 3 Gambling Challenge lines set.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:08 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Reports in the offseason indicated his primary focus was to run less. I don't know about this matchup. I felt pretty good about the run D until that 51 yard rip. and our CBs all seem to have William Bartee disease.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:16 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Reports in the offseason indicated his primary focus was to run less. I don't know about this matchup. I felt pretty good about the run D until that 51 yard rip. and our CBs all seem to have William Bartee disease.
He had like 15 rushes last game. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up