ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:04 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Like I recognize the name now that you say it, but they just seem like an unremarkable team to me.
Ya, but their coaching staff is elite. Harbaugh always has a good defense.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:20 PM 09-19-2019
Here's some stupidity...

“Defensive coordinators cannot sleep at night when you have to face QBs like @Lj_era8.” ��@89JonesNTAF thinks the @Ravens QB will have the better game over @PatrickMahomes ��

��: @NFLTotalAccess on NFL Network pic.twitter.com/fjg7UulGxo

— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) September 19, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:41 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Here's some stupidity...

:-)

Yea I bet DC's sleep like a baby thinking about stopping Mahomes.
[Reply]
52decleetzu 02:06 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
name one defender on baltimore who isnt earl thomas' corpse

i can't think of one off the top of my head

last year i could
This guy is a hoot!! :-) :-)

But I'm right with you, I can't name anyone from the best defense in the league last year either. Totally unremarkable unit. Just played a bunch of bad teams, no talent.
[Reply]
TEX 08:35 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t believe people aren’t talking about this game more.

Fisher out, Tyreek out, Shady and D Williams hurting/out of practice, bad weather.

This is going to be a dogfight. Definitely one of the 3 or 4 toughest games of the season.
Exactly. Probably the toughest given the physical condition of the Chiefs. Add to it that the Ravens are exactly the type of team that can control the clock and keep Mahomes & Co. off the field.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:43 AM 09-20-2019
So much Raven cock slobbering going on this week.

We will have something for these punk-ass bitches on Sunday.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:45 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly. Probably the toughest given the physical condition of the Chiefs. Add to it that the Ravens are exactly the type of team that can control the clock and keep Mahomes & Co. off the field.
This is going to be a hell of a game.

This is the sort of team that has always given Reid teams fits; Very physical in the trenches, ball-control offenses that keep Reid's offense off the field.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:24 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

This is the sort of team that has always given Reid teams fits; Very physical in the trenches, ball-control offenses that keep Reid's offense off the field.
That was before Mahomes. Patrick is gonna get his. Aside from one player that ravens secondary is garbage. The way they were covering AZ receivers last week and allowing Kyler to go fo over 300 on them? I love Pats chances against that defense. He’s gonna go scorched earth on that defense. Jags D is better and he dropped 40 on em. Even with Hill out, we have too much for them to cover. Home opener electricity, MVP behind center.
Double digit win!! We got this!
[Reply]
TEX 10:43 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Oh - I know. Plus, EVERYONE KNOWS that when you play Mahomes, you must cover the Wr's until the whistle blows, because he will find the open guy and can make things happen to throw a guy open.

Well, the offense that the Ravens are running with Lamar Jackson allows him to do similar things. Just when you think its a run, it can be a run by a RB or Jackson, or he can pull up and throw it to a wide open WR when you sell out to stop the run. Last year the Ravens were not as competent on offense as they are this season. Both defenses are going to have to be very disciplined because both offenses have ways of making you pay when you seemingly have a play covered.
[Reply]
mikezpen 11:26 AM 09-20-2019
"overrated" and "unremarkable"? Just keep thinking that way.

I just hope the Chiefs feel that way, too, but I can tell you that they don't.We won 8 of our last 9 regular season games w/Jackson at QB last year. Our one loss was by a staggering 3 point margin to the Chiefs, and it took a once-in-a lifetime desperation pass to do that much.

We're better this year.I do worry about the Ravens getting a rush on Mahomes. But if they get it, we'll win.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:59 AM 09-20-2019
Wager Talk TV:

https://youtu.be/cck2bzc831M
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by mikezpen:
"overrated" and "unremarkable"? Just keep thinking that way.
a rookie QB lit you up

please go
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:04 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That was before Mahomes. Patrick is gonna get his. Aside from one player that ravens secondary is garbage. The way they were covering AZ receivers last week and allowing Kyler to go fo over 300 on them? I love Pats chances against that defense. He’s gonna go scorched earth on that defense. Jags D is better and he dropped 40 on em. Even with Hill out, we have too much for them to cover. Home opener electricity, MVP behind center.
Double digit win!! We got this!
Yeah, Jag's D is no joke. In the two games since playing KC they've allowed a total of 33 points. Ravens have played the Dolphins and Cardinals, a bottom 3rd offense and the worst team in the league, by a mile.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:27 PM 09-20-2019

Chiefs ruled out RB Damien Williams (knee) from Sunday's game against the Ravens.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
MahiMike 12:29 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So much Raven cock slobbering going on this week.

We will have something for these punk-ass bitches on Sunday.
Yeah, what HE said!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up