ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump and Vaping ban...might just make me rethink this guy...
InChiefsHell 09:14 AM 09-12-2019
OK, so Trump has bought in to the hysteria and hype surrounding the recent "plague" of illness and death that is connected to ecigs.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politic...arettes-vaping

No evidence, just hysteria and an easy win for Dems and Repubs alike. Makes me sick. Get the information, do the studies, find the truth!

Most of these cases involve minors who are vaping illegally obtained juices or modified devices that contain THC ffs. I get my stuff locally from a company that makes the juice themselves in a Level 4 lab (highest you can have regarding sterility).

Then they say "the flavored juices are being marketed to children". Bullshit. I vape a mint flavor and my wife vapes a Raspberry Champagne. We ain't kids.

I've been vaping since 2012 and have noticed vast improvement to my health. I don't get sick hardly at all. I don't smell like an ashtray, my car doesn't smell like an ashtray.

Pisses me off. If Trump does this he can kiss my ass...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:08 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
So you would vote for BIG government Marxist who will grab your guns, overtax the hell out of you and have open borders so your vape juice can have a mint flavor? Seriously?
How about the government stop sticking its nose in places it doesn’t belong?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:10 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I agree it's an overreach. I am small government guy big time.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:18 PM 09-12-2019
Says the king of pseudoscience. Pot meet kettle.
lolwut is that BIG_MEASLES?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:18 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
What do you think of the FDA? Would you get rid of it, if you could?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:19 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This makes me like Trump even more, vaping might be the dumbest thing invented in the last 20 years.

Looks like you are sucking on a robots dick.
It really does :-)

I wonser if these people realize that they look like Raiders fans
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:28 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No,

But they shouldn’t have the power to kill a industry just because, do you believe they should?
[Reply]
Fish 12:32 PM 09-12-2019
Says the king of pseudoscience. Pot meet kettle.
Yeah, sure. Says the guy who's created these hilarious Vaccines cause Autism threads over the years. Let's take a trip down BIG_DUMMY antivaxx lane:

What's the big deal about the flu vaccine?

Measles, what you should know.

For all of you that don't think Autism is related to Vaccines

Thousands claim vaccine-autism link // Day in court

Forced Vaccinations are on the way.

:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:36 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And lets not forget that this thing is a thing:

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:37 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't know. It all just sounds like bullshit to me. And when it comes to vaping THC products, those vape pens get you less high then just some decent quality greens. Waste of money that shit is. But it is an unregulated industry, so who knows what you're ACTUALLY getting.

IMO it just sounds like another attempt to shit on the nicotine industry.
The underlined is the real problem here. You really have no idea what the company who sold you that shit put in it.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:39 PM 09-12-2019
Tobacco lobby doesn’t like vaping so Trump throwing them a bone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:42 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
stumppy 01:00 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This makes me like Trump even more, vaping might be the dumbest thing invented in the last 20 years.

Looks like you are sucking on a robots dick.
Pretty sure this qualifies as the "Snowflake" thing. Keep posting like that and one of the spastic libs on here will stop by and give you a reach around.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:30 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Yep. Same with a gun ban. Shit, if they ever banned guns I guess you'll find me in my basement, clinging to my guns and bible while furiously vaping...:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 01:40 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:41 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
How will a ban have any effect? Anyone who wnats will be able to just get vapes on the black market.

Why isn't he focused on heart disease or other reasons americans are dying
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yanno, I'm not a fan of this ban (until better research is done) but god... even when you're right you can't help but make a bad argument.

"Something shouldn't be illegal because people do it anyway" is the dumbest ****ing argument in the world, because it applies to EVERYTHING. Murder. Rape. Arson. Human ****ing trafficking.

"People are going to do it anyway, so just legalize it!"

It's a bad argument. You can do better. I know you can think of at least 3 superior arguments in support of the same thing.
Thank you! I was worried no one was going to play along, although I'm sorry to have ensnared you in this particular trap.

Yes, this is indeed a very stupid argument, and the point I was making, was that I see this exact argument advanced against gun control laws all the time. I don't know what your position is on gun safety, but I trust, at a minimum, we'll never see this specific argument from you re: gun laws?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up