ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump and Vaping ban...might just make me rethink this guy...
InChiefsHell 09:14 AM 09-12-2019
OK, so Trump has bought in to the hysteria and hype surrounding the recent "plague" of illness and death that is connected to ecigs.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politic...arettes-vaping

No evidence, just hysteria and an easy win for Dems and Repubs alike. Makes me sick. Get the information, do the studies, find the truth!

Most of these cases involve minors who are vaping illegally obtained juices or modified devices that contain THC ffs. I get my stuff locally from a company that makes the juice themselves in a Level 4 lab (highest you can have regarding sterility).

Then they say "the flavored juices are being marketed to children". Bullshit. I vape a mint flavor and my wife vapes a Raspberry Champagne. We ain't kids.

I've been vaping since 2012 and have noticed vast improvement to my health. I don't get sick hardly at all. I don't smell like an ashtray, my car doesn't smell like an ashtray.

Pisses me off. If Trump does this he can kiss my ass...
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 09:32 AM 09-12-2019
He also said he needed to protect Melania’s son.

Dude is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:34 AM 09-12-2019
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/healt...ner/index.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09-12-2019, 09:35 AM
This message has been deleted by AdolfOliverBush.
AdolfOliverBush 09:36 AM 09-12-2019
If vaping is banned, only criminals will be able to vape.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:37 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

Most of these cases involve minors who are vaping illegally obtained juices or modified devices that contain THC ffs.
I heard the THC reference on the news the other morning.

I'm not sure how the hell small traces of THC (or even large amounts for that matter) are killing people.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 09:39 AM 09-12-2019
Well, I tell ya what, I'll be making a large purchase of eliquid shortly. I have a feeling this is gonna happen.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 09:41 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I'm not sure how the hell small traces of THC (or even large amounts for that matter) are killing people.
My guess is it is something else too...I read where one of the substances was Saffron infused...I don't know anything about vaping THC or cannaboid substances. Maybe when it is aerosoled it causes problems, I dunno.

...kids are dumb and they experiment with shit.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 09:42 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If vaping is banned, only criminals will be able to vape.
Yep. Same with a gun ban. Shit, if they ever banned guns I guess you'll find me in my basement, clinging to my guns and bible while furiously vaping...:-)
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:44 AM 09-12-2019
OK, so Trump has bought in to the hysteria and hype surrounding the recent "plague" of illness and death that is connected to ecigs.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politic...arettes-vaping

I've been vaping since 2012 and have noticed vast improvement to my health. I don't get sick hardly at all. I don't smell like an ashtray, my car doesn't smell like an ashtray.

Pisses me off. If Trump does this he can kiss my ass...
I hope you realize, the benefits you describe are a result of quitting smoking, not vaping. Maybe vaping helped you quit smoking, that could be a benefit to vaping. Now quit vaping and you may be even healthier?
[Reply]
jettio 09:47 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I think the story came out that nicotine can transport in a water based medium. A water based medium is not likely to leave anything in the lungs that causes inflammation.

THC has to transport in an oil based medium. Some dumbass making THC vape decided to use Vitamin E as the oil base and that causes massive lung inflammation. I think there are some oil bases that would not cause inflammation, but the Vitamin E base is linked to the deaths.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:47 AM 09-12-2019
My guess is it is something else too...I read where one of the substances was Saffron infused...I don't know anything about vaping THC or cannaboid substances. Maybe when it is aerosoled it causes problems, I dunno.

...kids are dumb and they experiment with shit.
I don't know. It all just sounds like bullshit to me. And when it comes to vaping THC products, those vape pens get you less high then just some decent quality greens. Waste of money that shit is. But it is an unregulated industry, so who knows what you're ACTUALLY getting.

IMO it just sounds like another attempt to shit on the nicotine industry.
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 09:48 AM 09-12-2019
I mean, how hard is it to Study the effects of:
Propeline Glycol - a FDA Approved food additive
Vegetable Glycerine - a FDA approved food additive
Flavor - there is controversy over what is used in some flavors...fine, figure it out
Nicotine - we all know about that.

It's just not that hard to do this...but it's the gubment, so it'll take forever and in the meantime...DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER...MASS HYSTERIA!!
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:49 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
I think the story came out that nicotine can transport in a water based medium. A water based medium is not likely to leave anything in the lungs that causes inflammation.

THC has to transport in an oil based medium. Some dumbass making THC vape decided to use Vitamin E as the oil base and that causes massive lung inflammation. I think there are some oil bases that would not cause inflammation, but the Vitamin E base is linked to the deaths.
Oh i see.

So these kids/people got their hands on some bad THC vape cartridges and now the E-cig industry will pay the consequences?
[Reply]
Fish 09:49 AM 09-12-2019
Somebody should tell him about the known effects of cigarettes.....
[Reply]
Frazod 09:51 AM 09-12-2019
Yeah, Trump definitely has a reactionary idiot reflex that can be exploited. The good news is he generally overcomes it.

There are certainly different kinds of vaping - I use a Juul occasionally if I'm somewhere that I can't smoke at all. It smokes pretty much like a regular cigarette, similar drag, vapor exhaled similar in size to a that of a regular cigarette.

But then there are the gigantic units that are the size of three cellphones that people hit like crackpipes, and expel a cloud that can fill a fucking room. I'm thinking it's probably those idiots who are having health issues, as well as fucking shit up for everybody else, because somebody has to. :-)

Comparing the two is like comparing a normal person drinking a beer and a professional alcoholic chugging a fifth of whiskey.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up