ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 66
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:01 PM 09-08-2019
Not broken. Dislocated..
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:01 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Dude has solid grammar. I just had a seizure reading that shit.
Do people like him really use commas on Twitter?

I mean, I do, obviously. But James Palmer...?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:01 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
So he had the bad one.

Depending on the severity, based on that other site, it can kill you if it tears blood vessals. Doesn't sound like that was the case but sounds like dude could have been seriously injured.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:02 PM 09-08-2019
wbf?
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:02 PM 09-08-2019

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Simply Red 03:02 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Makes no sense

A posterior dislocation is a medical issue that needs fixed.
It was the little typos. lol
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:02 PM 09-08-2019
So to recap in non-medical terms... Tyreek has a separation near his shoulder area that created an urgent medical situation because of the injury’s location near major blood vessels and his heart/lungs?

Is this the latest we know?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:02 PM 09-08-2019
Sounds like an injury my ex wife's friend sustained in a car accident they were in.

Long story short its a clavicle bone dislocation rather than break which can actually cut off or restrict blood flow to the heart. Once its relocated there really isn't much else needed.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:03 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Now CBS is saying that Chris Jones should be fined.
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Why?
People just seeing the end of the clip and knowing the result, think Jones purposefully came down with full weight on Foles. If they'd watched the flow of play, Jones was bringing him down with an arm, and the rushing/blocking from the other side of the pocket pushed Foles up under him as he went down.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:03 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Not broken, dislocated.

I imagine the recovery can vary.
It is possible this is a season ender
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:03 PM 09-08-2019
So Jones should be fined for tackling a guy the right way, but that one Jag douche fucking grabs Mahomes facemask as he was sliding and it's all good? Maybe Files shouldn't be such a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:04 PM 09-08-2019
Posterior dislocation of the SCJ can be associated with life threatening complications such as neurovascular, tracheal and oesophageal injuries. Due to the high mortality associated with such complications, these injuries need to be recognised acutely and managed promptly. Investigations such as X-ray imaging are poor at delineating anatomy at the level of the mediastinum and therefore CT imaging has become the investigation of choice. Due to its rarity, the current guidance on how to manage acute and chronic dislocations is debatable.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:04 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Sounds like an injury my ex wife's friend sustained in a car accident they were in.

Long story short its a clavicle bone dislocation rather than break which can actually cut off or restrict blood flow to the heart. Once its relocated there really isn't much else needed.
If he doesn’t miss any time with an injury like THAT, I’m totally sold that it’s our destiny this year to win it all.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:04 PM 09-08-2019
Based on a case study, another NFL player with a posterior dislocation that didn't require surgery returned to play after 5 weeks.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:04 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is possible this is a season ender
Depending on severity it can be a life ender.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 66
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up