ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Proud boy leader admits to being a punk bitch
Sorry 11:20 AM 08-23-2019
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...mpression=true

Originally Posted by :
This week, that veil was lifted, as the group’s leader admitted the ugly and obvious truth: The events are staged with the intention of spurring fights, wasting city resources and winning a game of optics against their anti-fascist nemeses.

[Reply]
petegz28 11:22 AM 08-23-2019
Q ...puck bitch
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:24 PM 08-23-2019
Q
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:58 PM 08-23-2019
Outstanding production value in this video! *CENTIPEDE* :-)

[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:01 PM 08-23-2019
Stupid motherfuckers STILL don't realize that they're being trolled?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:13 PM 08-23-2019
Ever wonder why so many non-whites join the Proud Boys? Liberals would tell you they're a white supremacy group, but they label everyone who disagrees with them that so I guess it's just par for the course. The Proud Boys are simply a multi-cultural organization which believes that the Western way of life - Capitalism, rights of the individual, religious freedom, letting women vote, etc. - is the best. That's why the media hates them, and that's also why they're gaining so much traction among minorities.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-yo...emacist-groups

Why Young Men of Color Are Joining White-Supremacist Groups

Patriot Prayer’s leader is half-Japanese. Black and brown faces march with the Proud Boys. Is the future of hate multicultural?

PORTLAND, Oregon—Outfitted in a flak jacket and fighting gloves, Enrique Tarrio was one of dozens of black, Latino, and Asian men who marched alongside white supremacists in Portland on Aug. 4. "white supremacists" :-)

Tarrio, who identifies as Afro-Cuban, is president of the Miami chapter of the Proud Boys, who call themselves “Western chauvinists,” and “regularly spout white-nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Last month, prior to the Patriot Prayer rally he attended in Portland, Tarrio was pictured with other far-right activists making a hand sign that started as a hoax but has become an in-joke. Last year, Tarrio said traveled to Charlottesville, Virginia, for the Unite the Right rally that ended with a neo-Nazi allegedly killing an anti-fascist protester. (The Proud Boys said any members who went to the event were kicked out.)

(More)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:24 PM 08-23-2019
Huff Post's writer looks to be an Antifa member based on his stories and his Twitter feed. 0 credibility.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:22 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Huff Post's writer looks to be an Antifa member based on his stories and his Twitter feed. 0 credibility.
Remind me again about Antifa murders....
[Reply]
ghak99 08:44 AM 08-24-2019
Is there any video of this multicultural antifa beat down?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:49 AM 08-24-2019
R
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:53 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08-24-2019, 09:41 AM
This message has been deleted by JohnnyHammersticks.
Bowser 09:44 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Remind me again about Antifa murders....
The media doesn't report nor keep records of those events.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:44 AM 08-24-2019
You got him all wrong, Johnny
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:55 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You got him all wrong, Johnny
I thought you were wrong, then I read more of his posts and realized you're likely correct. Post deleted. Thanks for correcting me.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:10 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
:-)
Right?

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the Snopes.com of....law centers
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up