ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rejoice, Liberals! David Koch is dead
ChiTown 07:28 AM 08-23-2019
Reading Twatterís response to David Kochís death has been a combo of gross and humorous. You would think that Satan himself had passed away.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ead-at-79/amp/
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:03 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Liberals think they are the smartest people on Earth yet they have no common sense, no street smarts, no practical knowledge and think everything in life works just like they read in some book.

The Koch Brothers were 100% Liberitarian, much more Democratic on Social Issues and much more Republican on Business Issues yet the stupid ****s on the Left thought they knew these guys.

That's why these guys were two of the wealthiest men in the World and all their haters live in Mom's basement or are ****ing losers.
Was he your lover?
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:12 AM 08-23-2019
I think it’s fair to say not just liberals are celebrating that death.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:24 AM 08-23-2019
Liberals think they are the smartest people on Earth yet they have no common sense, no street smarts, no practical knowledge and think everything in life works just like they read in some book.

The Koch Brothers were 100% Liberitarian, much more Democratic on Social Issues and much more Republican on Business Issues yet the stupid ****s on the Left thought they knew these guys.

That's why these guys were two of the wealthiest men in the World and all their haters live in Mom's basement or are ****ing losers.
Koch Industries record on pollution and workplace safety is awful. That's my only gripe with them as a company. I don't agree with their backing of many GOP candidates, but it's their money. They can throw it to whomever they want. The philanthropic stuff was more a practicality to get tax write offs, but lots of wealthy Bastards do that regardless of political bent. Koch was bigger than IBM. Most people don't realize what a monster company it is, in little ole Wichita, KS.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:39 AM 08-23-2019
Cancer as the cause of death is just the official narrative.

I'd advise you all wait for the autopsy reports, assuming the examiner won't be compromised as well.

David Koch dies in a matter of weeks after Epstein gets suicided?

Not a coincidence.....loose ends are being tied. More will come.

The Deep State always wins.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:11 AM 08-23-2019
Theyíre wealthy because their grandpa founded the company and they were his sperm heirs. GTFO with this nonsense.
[Reply]
Trivers 11:14 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Ya feel important and that your opinion matters for something now?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:33 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Ya feel important and that your opinion matters for something now?

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:07 PM 08-23-2019
A person with a family is dead. Have a little class.
I don't think he is capable of helping himself.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:09 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He had great personal political views but his choice of candidates he supported were really puzzling
He embraced a lesser of evils philosophy.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:13 PM 08-23-2019
Any word on how much longer Charles has?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:19 PM 08-23-2019
Imma gonna hire a dirty illegal to go down there and take a steaming shit on his gravesite. Pay him a 10-banger. “He just did the job I didn’t wanna do, Koch-sucker”, I’d say
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:19 PM 08-23-2019
A person with a family is dead. Have a little class.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:27 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Theyíre wealthy because their grandpa founded the company and they were his sperm heirs. GTFO with this nonsense.
Dad, not Grandfather, and yes, they were lucky to be born into the wealth they had, but letís get real. Charles is the one that made that Company what they are. Not Daddy Fred, not David. Charles. Daddy Fred didnít come close to having the sort of business vision that Charles has. And David? He was just smart enough to follow Charles instead of his dipshit twin Bill during Billís attempted takeover. Other than that, heís a place maker inside of Koch Industries history.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:35 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Dad, not Grandfather, and yes, they were lucky to be born into the wealth they had, but letís get real. Charles is the one that made that Company what they are. Not Daddy Fred, not David. Charles. Daddy Fred didnít come close to having the sort of business vision that Charles has. And David? He was just smart enough to follow Charles instead of his dipshit twin Bill during Billís attempted takeover. Other than that, heís a place maker inside of Koch Industries history.

Iíll take your word for it since you work there. Letís stipulate heís a genius businessman. IMO it doesnít excuse his assault on middle America.
[Reply]
Trivers 12:36 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Imma gonna hire a dirty illegal to go down there and take a steaming shit on his gravesite. Pay him a 10-banger. ďHe just did the job I didnít wanna do, Koch-suckerĒ, Iíd say
Classic example of a no-body on a keyboard who makes themselves feel important ....pure passive-aggressive failure.

Feel better now?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up