ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CBP confirms: Trump has built 0 miles of wall
Prison Bitch 10:21 AM 07-20-2019
Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office

by Anna Giaritelli
| July 20, 2019 12:00 AM

SAN DIEGO, California — The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”

In a statement last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the federal agency overseeing border barrier construction, confirmed that all the fencing completed since Trump took office is "in place of dilapidated designs" because the existing fence was in need of replacement.

The agency said that it had built 51 miles of steel bollard fence with funding that was set aside during fiscal 2017 and 2018. But while the funding was meant both to replace outdated walls and to place barriers where there previously had been none, the government has only completed the replacement projects.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...nths-in-office
[Reply]
AJAKEsoterica 11:27 AM 07-23-2019

[Reply]
AJAKEsoterica 11:31 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I was wondering who the dumbest piece of shit on Chiefsplanet is. Thanks for clearing that right up.
Eat shit kike!
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:34 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by AJAKEsoterica:
Eat shit kike!
Your anger, your rants, your posts....all for nothing. Your people will be nothing more than a blip in a history book. G'night.
[Reply]
AJAKEsoterica 11:50 AM 07-23-2019
ISIS flag says ALL JEW 2050 (greater isreal/yinon plan). Well Europe isnt going to be all white by 2050 is it? Their time is coming, they're going to be expelled for the 110th country in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5tRaci7r8
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:09 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by AJAKEsoterica:
Eat shit kike!
As if you wouldn't still be an inbred loser regardless of who possesses the power in this country. Jews aren't coming for your piece of shit single-wide, so don't worry about it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:17 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
PB You are a DIPSHIT......

If Trump replaced

With this

Then he technically hasn't built any "New Walls"
That is not correct. Also, PB absolutely lied in his thread title, which doesn't even have the word "new" in it as a method of misleading.

Now the game that's being played by the media is using the word "new" in terms of increased land coverage.

Old wall/fence gone.
Something in place of old wall/fence.
That something is new wall/fence.

"My old fence had rotten sections, and sections that had fallen down, so I replaced it with a new fence" is still putting up a new fence. That's what's being purposefully being ignored/minimized by the propagandists.

Do I want more fence to have been added? Absolutely. Does it annoy me that the old fence was so inadequate that it needs to be replaced in such large amounts, and at such cost? You're damn right it does. Does it piss me off that both parties have been ****ing around with border security for more than half a century? Yes. Does it suck that, even if Trump builds the complete wall as promised, he's still going to allow for mass immigration? Indeed. Do I think that Trump should have told the courts to go **** themselves, and just put the fence up anyway? 100%.

Does any of the above change the fact that new fence has clearly been built on the border, and that people like PB are offering dishonest/misleading takes on it? No.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You're like a high-strung, in-law, menopausal aunt. Did you think this was all going to happen overnight, Auntie Ruth?
:-). A dude who loves Chump’s childish twatter rants is suddenly concerned with high-strung folks. You’re such a joke.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:51 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-). A dude who loves Chump’s childish twatter rants is suddenly concerned with high-strung folks. You’re such a joke.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:53 PM 07-23-2019
You’re totally right, the only solution was deportation and stopping legal immigration. The wall would’ve helped on the short run tho, way more than the $6T we spent on Iraq which provided no benefit at all.
You obviously don't own stock in Halliburton. The Iraq War had lots of benefits, just not for the people picking up the tab in tax dollars and/or blood.

The most likely way to stop illegal immigration is to make this country shitty enough that people don't want to come here. That's a much more realistic and likely objective than some stupid wall.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:00 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Why you wasting time with PB? You should digging down that Michael Garland rabbit hole.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:27 PM 07-23-2019
I can think of a worse guy to have:

^^^ Lie ^^^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:29 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
PB You are a DIPSHIT......

If Trump replaced

With this

Then he technically hasn't built any "New Walls" but that would be fucking retarded to say that...........
Well, in PB's defense, he is retarded.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:31 PM 07-23-2019
Oh come on now, nobody wants someone named “President Bone Spurs” in their foxhole.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:32 PM 07-23-2019
You’re totally right, the only solution was deportation and stopping legal immigration. The wall would’ve helped on the short run tho, way more than the $6T we spent on Iraq which provided no benefit at all.
^^^^ Triggered ^^^^

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:32 AM 09-10-2019
Update from Daily Caller: still ZERO new miles built. Just replacement of 65 miles worth:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/t...-65-miles-dhs/
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up