ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Teacher in hot water w/parents over Holocaust
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 07-08-2019
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-h...pWQ?ocid=ientp

I also believe the events included in the Holocaust have been exaggerated for several reasons...
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:38 PM 07-09-2019
rabblerouser is an idiot.

You ever know/talk to a Holocaust survivor? I interviewed a friend's grandmother for a high school paper I had to write. The stories of what went on in those camps wasn't/has never been exaggerated; if anything they've been toned down for public consumption.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:10 PM 07-09-2019
Anyone defending Stalin can straight get fucked.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:15 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

You ever know/talk to a Holocaust survivor? I interviewed a friend's grandmother for a high school paper I had to write. The stories of what went on in those camps wasn't/has never been exaggerated; if anything they've been toned down for public consumption.
Rabbledipshit says the Holocaust is exaggerated...it wasn't that bad...

Meanwhile, guess what's really bad...his life...read all his blubbering in his Lounge thread.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:19 PM 07-09-2019
Thatís funny ^
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:33 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Rabbledipshit says the Holocaust is exaggerated...it wasn't that bad...

Meanwhile, guess what's really bad...his life...read all his blubbering in his Lounge thread.
Still better than any of your takes on politics or life
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:52 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Still better than any of your takes on politics or life
What is better? The Holocaust denial? The blubbering?
You're trying way too hard to zing me. Just relax and let it come naturally.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:59 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Go visit a camp. Chilling. Then go to Austria to the Eagles nest and the museum at the bottom of the mountain....all the pictures and films are there. The Camps documented in photos and film and those were captured, most not seen anywhere else but there. It will change you.

Brutal and the work of the devil
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:11 PM 07-09-2019
What is better? The Holocaust denial? The blubbering?
You're trying way too hard to zing me. Just relax and let it come naturally.
Literally everything you post in here is shit. Pure shit.

Unreadable, vomit-inducing shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:25 PM 07-09-2019
So the dumbfuck deniers in this thread still haven't explained why the Holocaust is this vast Zionist conspiracy that gets overblown all the time even though there were hundreds of thousands of non-Jews who died as prisoners in the concentration camps as well. You'd think the Jews would do everything they could to cover up that those people died in the camps, right? It makes them significantly more of a persecuted people if they could just claim the Holocaust all to themselves.

I wonder why they don't...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:45 PM 07-09-2019
Literally everything you post in here is shit. Pure shit.

Unreadable, vomit-inducing shit.
Calm down, spazo. Calm down. Take a break, regroup, and you'll think of a good zing eventually.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:52 PM 07-09-2019
Calm down, spazo. Calm down. Take a break, regroup, and you'll think of a good zing eventually.
Man I'm like 2 Xanax and a Scotch calm-over here. Which incidentally, is a very nice combination to have in your system when attempting to read the absolute pure shit that you post in everly single thread.
[Reply]
Bump 12:51 AM 07-10-2019
Man I'm like 2 Xanax and a Scotch calm-over here. Which incidentally, is a very nice combination to have in your system when attempting to read the absolute pure shit that you post in everly single thread.
Watch out now, now you are forever labeled an alcoholic and pill popper by Cosmo (not that you probably give a shit).
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:57 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Watch out now, now you are forever labeled an alcoholic and pill popper by Cosmo (not that you probably give a shit).
You are correct in assuming that not one shit is given regarding Cosmutt's opinion of me or anything else for that matter.
That said, I was simply making a reference for comparative purposes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:53 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Go visit a camp. Chilling. Then go to Austria to the Eagles nest and the museum at the bottom of the mountain....all the pictures and films are there. The Camps documented in photos and film and those were captured, most not seen anywhere else but there. It will change you.

Brutal and the work of the devil
I don't deny that.

I just doubt that 6m Jewish people died at the hands of the Nazis in WWII. The numbers don't add up. The world population was only like 2 billion people at the time.

I question the narrative that what the Nazis committed should be considered THE HOLOCAUST, as opposed to simply just another holocaust. Pol Pot, Stalin, Kahn, Khmer Rouge...there have been many holocausts during history. However, the extremely limited view of recent history as it pertains to the US has somehow deemed that there is really only one holocaust, and it is The Holocaust.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:21 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I don't deny that.

I just doubt that 6m Jewish people died at the hands of the Nazis in WWII. The numbers don't add up. The world population was only like 2 billion people at the time.
Your trying to talk sense to someone with forty/fifty years of indoctrination. It's no use. The majority of people have been brainwashed to have kneejerk reactions to anybody who questions the obviously skewed numbers.

It's like the "body counts" in Viet Nam. They were all inflated. A finger, a shoe... two bodies.

If you question it you are swarm attacked by NPC's who call you an anti-semite, a holocaust denier etc etc etc. This is what the Globalists want. No discussion. Just stick the state approved narrative: Hitler was a bad guy, the USA and UK good guys who "saved the world from Hitler". Riiiight, tell that to the people of Poland. Or the Baltic States. Or the Balkans. Read up in depth the scummy deals that were made at Yalta. Poland had to be vanquished. The truth could never come out. The Zionists were determined to get Israel and they did. They did by creating a false narrative. The USA went along with it because how to do justify allying with Stalin and the Soviet Union? The atrocities of Stalin were censored, because they made the war crimes against Jews not stand out as much. The moral imperative to create a Jewish state would be lost in 1948 if the world could see Stalins murder machine actively exterminating millions of East Europeans, Ukrainians, Russians. All that was buried. The false narrative is the Jews were the victims and the USA was their savior. The false narrative states that the Jews were innocent, that they weren't agents of the wrath meted out against them. They weren't agitating or engaging in any subversive activity in Germany and other nations (every nation they were in). This is absolute bullshit, but most people are NPC's who refuse to think or review the data. Its much more comfortable swarm attacking anybody who does.

One question, if WW2 ostensibly started because Germany invaded Poland, why, when the war was over, was Poland not liberated? LIke France? Like the Netherlands? Why was Poland kept in chains?

Because a sovereign Poland in 1946 = no Israel in 1948. The Zionists false narrative that were the sole victims of genocide and extermination would have been just another story, no different that all the other victims of genocide and extermination. The world HAD TO BE focused entirely on their story, nobody elses.

Try just once to look at it through the eyes of the people of Poland. Or Hungary. Or Ukraine. Or the Baltic States. Or the Balkans. Look closely at what all those millions of people suffered 1945-1989 and then, even after the Iron Curtain collapsed, the war and bloodshed that went on and on and even continues to this day. It's the 21st century and Russia is STILL murdering Ukrainians. And who does our Globalist Media say is the bad buy? Ukraine. They are "nazis". What a joke. Nothing but lies. How about the manufactured refugee crisis in Europe? The importation of millions of Muslims into Europe? The determined effort by the Globalists to destroy Hungary and Poland? All of this war and bloodshed will not cease until we start speaking the truth. But that's not going to happen, so rest assured, the bloodshed that you ignore in other parts of the planet, will be visiting us as well. And then you will finally see but it will be too late.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up